IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

3 hours ago, Becky said:

I suddenly had a vision of a Trump/Greene ticket, or a DeSantis/Greene ticket.....   **shudder**  Gonna go look at cutie kitties, stat!

Ugh, I'm with you!

(Also, kitten academy has some new kittens that are BROWN. Such an unusual color for kittens! They are super cute, just learning to walk, and all named after types of dogs.)

• Upvote 9

Is there any possibility that she is, in fact, not for real but a sort of long-term performance art act?

I tried to listen to her talk about vaccine and deworming and I … just … couldn’t. 

I don’t even know how and where to begin to pick apart this incredible combination of hatred and idiocy.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Too far. Way too far. I am not being hyperbolic when I say she should be sat down by fellow Rs and shown pictures of what that monster perpetrated. I commend Dr. Fauci for how he has handled so much of the hateful and horrible rhetoric but the absolutely inhumane torture that evil whose name I won’t ever say perpetrated was so depraved so for either of these two to even consider a comparison is enraging. She really needs to be shown what that hellhound did. Make her face up to her words. 

May Dante’s circles of Hell have a very special place for people like her, Alex Jones, and the original reporter. I think having them constantly subjected to the tortures they casually use as a comparison would be appropriate afterlife punishment. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

Is that like the Soup Nazi?

image.png.528c73ce58dcc1a5531ebe57e2640eb4.png

Another reaction:

Spoiler

image.png.f8091a72384bf330fa6a55aa5a2e12f3.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

The Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/a-raid-by-nancy-pelosis-gazpacho-police/622036/

The opening:

The knock at the door caught me with the spoon still in my mouth, and I felt a chill run down my spine—though I couldn’t quite tell whether that was my nerves or the tart slurp I’d just taken.

“Who is it?” I called, swallowing hard. Just the right texture, I thought: a little chunky, a little creamy. If we could make it to market, we’d make a killing, one bowl at a time. But suddenly that was a big “if.”

“OPEN UP! GAZPACHO POLICE!”

• Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

Every July 14th, I join my French friends as they celebrate Bisque Day. It’s a moving event where we reflect on the storming of fishmongers to liberate seafood for soup. 

• Haha 15

The guy who played the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld thinks MTG is a fornicating idiot

Could the Soup Nazi have secretly been a member of the gazpacho police? We asked Larry Thomas, who played the character, for his take on the moment as soups and Nazis march back into the headlines.

Thomas, no fan of Greene or the ex-president she claims won re-election, says he was floored by the comments. “How in the world can a grown person, who grew up in the 20th century, not know what the word Gestapo is?” he asks. “They say ‘You can’t write this shit.’ It’s beyond you can’t write this shit.”

When he heard Greene’s remarks, he knew he’d be dragged into the picture. “If she got the word wrong with a nonsensical word, it would be one thing, but I knew as soon as she actually used the name of a soup that I was in trouble,” Thomas says. “And then she turns around and makes an actual Soup Nazi reference [on Twitter], you know, the ‘no soup for you, and you’re gonna end up in the goulash.’ I’m sure somebody wrote that for her. She can’t possibly be that funny.”

A Gazpacho Police TV series, or at least a sketch, now seems inevitable. “Saturday Night Live will jump all over that,” Thomas says, imagining a force that – much like his character – monitors “what kind of soup you’re eating and how you’re eating it”. Though the actor, who also appeared in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery and Arrested Development, recently retired, he’d love to resurrect the character. “I wish to God they would ask me to be a part of it,” he says. “I’m sure Jerry wouldn’t mind.”

• Upvote 7

I know the jokes write themselves, but I regret my own hand in it. I actually wish now that people would hold her feet to the fire for not knowing the proper name. It wasn’t a simple slip but clearly repeated misuse which shows her complete lack of basic knowledge of an atrocity she regularly mocks and uses as a comparison to minor life inconveniences like mask wearing. I want people to make her face her stupidity and flat out say there is nothing funny about it. I would actually applaud SNL and comedians including the late night show hosts if they all came out onstage commenting that they refuse to make jokes or do sketches about it because it gives her an easy out rather than forces her to face her horrible behavior. I do regret my own part in joking about it and please know I am not taking anyone here to task because I know we all laugh to keep from crying. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 5

Alexa, show me a picture that shows people with a negative IQ:

image.png.ed21753abda7ab7831134c1b61fd4765.png

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Alexa, show me a picture that shows people with a negative IQ:

image.png.ed21753abda7ab7831134c1b61fd4765.png

Ooooo, excited for Knowledge Fight now!

• Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:pb_rollseyes:

Clearly I am not angry at you, @Cartmann99, but at this horrid idiot and her comments. No, you stupid shitstain, Joe Biden did not cause any of the Russian war crimes. Putin, with an assist from Trump (remember that whole “impeached for withholding funds from Ukraine for security measures?) caused these attacks. So instead of whining about your “free-dumb” because you are expected to wear a mask, why don’t you and your fellow Gun Nutz gather up all your pew-pew toys that you love to display, get your asses over to Ukraine, and put your money where your face assholes are by literally fighting for democracy and freedom? You all carry on about “the troops” who were in the Middle East “fighting for our freedom” so howsabout you all fly your “pro-life” fucking rhetoric bleating selves right now and protect lives AND democracy? Maddy can even beat up a tree or two. LBo can prattle on about how to cook pork sliders. Gaetz can flex for the young Ukrainian girls. Cruz- well, he’ll be as useless as he usually is but maybe he can negotiate a cheap flight. Gather up all the rest of the CONstitution Club and live out all your rootin’ tootin’ gun totin’ LARPER dreams! 

PS- Don’t forget Palin. I hear she has experience in shooting from helicopters and can even fire while plastered. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Cruz- well, he’ll be as useless as he usually is but maybe he can negotiate a cheap flight.

He can cook bacon!

Strange how we never see a close-up of his target...

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

He can cook bacon!

I adore you, @Cartmann99. I needed this laugh and having it at Raphael’s expense is just the cherry on top of the pound of perfectly cooked bacon! (By the way, I never did believe he was the Zodiac Killer. Forget all the stuff about how he was too young, none of the evidence comes close to him, etc. For me it was always that he would faint at the sight of blood; can’t shoot straight if he had Annie Oakley holding the gun with him; and isn’t smart enough to pull off stealing a stick of gum from a blind and deaf shopowner who doesn’t believe in security cameras or devices even with no witnesses.)

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

53 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

(By the way, I never did believe he was the Zodiac Killer. Forget all the stuff about how he was too young, none of the evidence comes close to him, etc. For me it was always that he would faint at the sight of blood; can’t shoot straight if he had Annie Oakley holding the gun with him; and isn’t smart enough to pull off stealing a stick of gum from a blind and deaf shopowner who doesn’t believe in security cameras or devices even with no witnesses.)

Also, he's not nearly organized or energetic enough to be a serial killer. He'd need his victims to walk back and forth in front of him, like ducks at a shooting gallery, on a beach in Cancun.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, thoughtful said:

Also, he's not nearly organized or energetic enough to be a serial killer. He'd need his victims to walk back and forth in front of him, like ducks at a shooting gallery, on a beach in Cancun.

I feel guilty for how much I am laughing at this. Especially as he'd probably still miss.

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

why don’t you and your fellow Gun Nutz gather up all your pew-pew toys that you love to display, get your asses over to Ukraine, and put your money where your face assholes are by literally fighting for democracy and freedom?

They'd be fighting for Putin.

• Upvote 9

On 2/25/2022 at 8:10 PM, Cartmann99 said:

He can cook bacon!

People saw this. And then they voted for him. 
image.jpeg.0a91d4e1175a0add2f7d30c1fbae0e3f.jpeg

• Haha 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic