IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

I guess I'm the commiest, then.  I don't drink it straight, but if I have cereal, or bake, almond milk is what I use in place of cow's milk.  I use something called "nutpods" in my coffee which is a blend of almond milk and coconut milk.

But since I don't go out these days except to shovel snow or bring in more firewood, I guess I'll have to make do with pounding things with my slipper.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I guess I'm the commiest, then.  I don't drink it straight, but if I have cereal, or bake, almond milk is what I use in place of cow's milk.  I use something called "nutpods" in my coffee which is a blend of almond milk and coconut milk.

I only buy cow's milk when I need to make gravy for chicken fried steak. :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 5

I’m sorry, comrades, I know I’m a dishonour to the great commie cause, but I just don’t like almond milk very much. Do I hand in my libtard membership card here or should I send it to Antifa HQ by mail? 

• Haha 15

3 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

I’m sorry, comrades, I know I’m a dishonour to the great commie cause, but I just don’t like almond milk very much. Do I hand in my libtard membership card here or should I send it to Antifa HQ by mail? 

How about soy lattes? 😁

• Haha 7

Starting to wonder if a hallmark of the rightwing crazy is maintaining gastrointestinal issues for fear of somehow being seen as less manly. Bizarre.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

On 1/4/2022 at 3:20 PM, church_of_dog said:

How about soy lattes? 😁

I drink soy instead of cow's milk in my lattes as well. Sorry ladies, I guess I'm getting the title of commiest of them all.

• Haha 12

• 2 weeks later...

Margie is drinking more crazy juice. So now she's saying Fauci developed the covid virus? WTAF?

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Margie is drinking more crazy juice. So now she's saying Fauci developed the covid virus? WTAF?

I wonder if there's some connection to these people going completely off of the deep end and wearing leopard print. See also: Sidney Powell.

Hey, MTG  - do you have the spiked boots, like Powell?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.10e0eb4f8d89590417882b14d6f0fa49.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Oh, MTG, if the greatest stream of women is motherhood, why are you not being a stay-at-home mom and stay out of the government?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

On 1/27/2022 at 9:37 AM, Cartmann99 said:

Yeah I heard about that too.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) sat for a call-in show on a local cable access station this week and it got awkward in a hurry.

One caller described her as an “embarrassment to the state of Georgia.”

Another ripped her and others who don’t accept Donald Trump’s 2020 election defeat. Greene just smirked and squirmed:

• Upvote 5

Sit down and shut up Margie:

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That's interesting. I have a friend who's a white male and I know voted for trump. He's not being treated like someone in a Chinese labor camp. Could the difference be because he was not in Washington DC on January 6th? I'm in a red area so I know other people who are white men who voted for Trump and who are also not in jail. They were not in Washington DC either.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

It's amazing how she managed to pack multiple angles of racism, sexism and xenophobia into one statement while simultaneously confirming suspicions that she is dumber than the average fish. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh yes, witness the long history of white males being oppressed in America.  So much so that whole Amendments to the Constitution had to be added giving them the right to vote and so many cases had to be litigated to insure "jury of peers" included white men.  They had to actually be declared a whole person rather than just a fraction of a person or property of other people and their rights to hold property or inherit had to be established rather than just accepted as fact.  Their ability to obtain education,  especially higher education, has been hard fought and their place in the workforce has been questioned to this day.  Oh woe is the plight of the white male in America.  Somebody should write a song about it.  

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It's amazing how she managed to pack multiple angles of racism, sexism and xenophobia into one statement while simultaneously confirming suspicions that she is dumber than the average fish. 

That's an insult to fish.

• Haha 11

Apparently she also told him she's willing to run for president.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene said she may consider running for US president in the future after conspiracy theorist Alex Jones encouraged her to seek the nation’s highest office.

During an interview on Wednesday advertised as the “most censored broadcast in the world,” Mr Jones told Ms Greene that she would make a good candidate for president.

He told the Georgia Republican that she might have a “better chance at winning than even Trump.”

“Can we get you to run for president in the next few years?” he asked Ms Greene, lauding her “voting record.”

Mr Jones then pitched a “Greene/DeSantis” ticket, referencing Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who – after former President Donald Trump – is the preferred candidate for Republicans in 2024.

Alex Jones saying she may have a better chance of winning is a potential sign that the Repugs are willing to dump Trump.

• WTF 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Apparently she also told him she's willing to run for president.

Alex Jones saying she may have a better chance of winning is a potential sign that the Repugs are willing to dump Trump.

Oh my.  I'd laugh, but I laughed at Trump, too, early on, when nobody thought he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting within spitting distance of the Oval, and look what happened there.  Do not underestimate the insanity of the Deplorables, or their number. 

I suddenly had a vision of a Trump/Greene ticket, or a DeSantis/Greene ticket.....   **shudder**  Gonna go look at cutie kitties, stat!

• Upvote 14

3 hours ago, Becky said:

Oh my.  I'd laugh, but I laughed at Trump, too, early on, when nobody thought he had a snowball's chance in hell of getting within spitting distance of the Oval, and look what happened there.  Do not underestimate the insanity of the Deplorables, or their number. 

I suddenly had a vision of a Trump/Greene ticket, or a DeSantis/Greene ticket.....   **shudder**  Gonna go look at cutie kitties, stat!

I agree with almost everything, with the exception of the number of deplorables. I believe that number to be over estimated, by a large margin.

Because of their insanity, they are being held under a (social) media microscope. Every idiotic statement, every weird act, is pounced upon and discussed and dissected to death in the media, which makes their numbers seem inordinately large.

In absolute numbers, there are not as many as it would seem. 

That said, there are still far too many for comfort, and as you say, their insanity should not be underestimated.

Edited by fraurosena
Riffles, riffles and more riffles
  • Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic