IGNORED

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene: The QAnon Lady From GA-14

Cartmann99

Shut the fuck up Marjorie

About a week after America passed the grim milestone of 800,000 COVID-19 deaths, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greeneclaimed that "hardly anyone" is dying of the current COVID-19 variants and mass vaccinations are unnecessary.

Greene repeatedly touts stories about high-risk people beating COVID-19 and vaccinated people still getting sick from the virus, casting doubt on the effectiveness of vaccines.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 7

Marcus Flowers (Army combat vet) is the Democrat running against MTG and doing well fundraising and receiving donations from across the US, but MTG is able to raise massive amounts of cash by doing what she and Boebert do, which is  flaming demagoguery.  It will be a  very long shot for Flowers to unseat her; his area went for Trump 73%. 

The danger of MTG and Boebert is that they are (as noted) both demagogues and are very very good at it.  

There are some Republican candidates trying to primary MTG, don't know how viable any of them are. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

Twitter suspended MTG again 

8A0F0E80-F5D4-441A-A926-E29D558789EA.thumb.jpeg.533042cda0a73cd2011b1f4716b3dd8a.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

56 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

8A0F0E80-F5D4-441A-A926-E29D558789EA.thumb.jpeg.533042cda0a73cd2011b1f4716b3dd8a.jpeg

Apparently it is permanent suspension for repeatedly violating the policy against COVID misinformation. Ooooh, mtg, naughty naughty!! 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Becky said:

Apparently it is permanent suspension for repeatedly violating the policy against COVID misinformation. Ooooh, mtg, naughty naughty!! 

Yeah I saw the CNN article

Twitter has permanently suspended Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene's Twitter account @mtgreenee, the company confirmed to CNN Sunday morning.

A Twitter spokesperson said the company "permanently suspended" the account "for repeated violations of our COVID-19 misinformation policy."

Greene most frequently tweeted from the handle @mtgreenee. She still has access to and can tweet from her official congressional account @RepMTG.

Twitter had previously temporarily restricted Greene's account for sharing misinformation about the 2020 presidential election and Covid-19.

I wonder how long her Congressional account will last once she figures out she can still use that account for her bullshit?

• Upvote 8

31 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

She really is trying to imitate TFG in every way. 

Well, it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person.

I'm calling him Orange Fuck Face, or OFF for short now.

• Upvote 6

17 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I'm calling him Orange Fuck Face, or OFF for short now.

I call him That Fucking Git.  

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah I saw the CNN article

I wonder how long her Congressional account will last once she figures out she can still use that account for her bullshit?

I thought the official accounts are only for official stuff?  They go into the archives etc?  Maybe all congresscritters only follow those guidelines voluntarily but somehow I suspect not.  I think anything posted on an official account is held to a different standard (by congress/fed rules, not by twitter rules).

Just my hopeful guess, though -- I don't really know for sure.

• Upvote 6

23 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Cries of “CeNsOrShIp!” in 3…2…1…

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

CNN tried to find out what Magda Taylor Goebbels does all day, apart from tweeting, and … couldn’t find all that much:

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/03/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-twitter-permanent-ban/index.html

I guess emanating hate and idiocy 24/7 just drains a person of a lot of energy.

Yeah I saw that too.  Several bills trying to impeach the President for doing his fucking job.  And things she wouldn't say a word about if Orange Fuck Face did what the President did.  Along with bills trying to get Rep. Waters thrown out of Congress for Congressing while black, and trying to give murderer Kyle Shittenhouse a Congressional Gold Medal.

There was some other asshole several years ago in Congress.  I'm drawing a blank on his name or where he was from now.  He lost his seat - either got primaried out or lost in the general.  I was so glad when that happened and figured that the biggest pieces of Congressional fecal material got flushed out of Congress when he was ousted.  That was before the days of MTG, Boebert, Gaetz, or Gosar.

• Upvote 6

And now Empty G's got a 24-hour facebook ban along with her permanent twitter ban.  Nice!

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 8

We should start a band and call it The Satanic Beanbags! :banana-drums:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

We should start a band and call it The Satanic Beanbags! :banana-drums:

Wait -- I love the Satanic Beanbags as a band name!  The rolling eyes reaction was for Brody and his stupidity.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

Her fans are not pleased that she's trying to get back on Twitter:

Spoiler

image.png.b8687250180aba0bf75b3565f54f6b1b.png

image.png.177a6f299c66475bf46a9c7dabf14c6e.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11

"Almond milk drinking commies"?  :goldfish:

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

6 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I am literally reading this thread right before I go into the kitchen and make a breakfast smoothie with almond milk.  GOOD MORNING, COMRADES! 

• Haha 16

8 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

TIL I'm a commie. I have almond milk in my fridge for making hot chocolate.

• Upvote 12

The only almond milk drinker in this house is my mother, who found out at age 90 that her digestive issues were due to lactose intolerance.

I'll have to inform her that she should start pounding things with her shoe and yelling about how she will outlast me, like Nikita Khrushchev.

• Haha 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic