IGNORED

Matt Gaetz

SPHASH

So Matty likes men just as much as underage girls, well color me surprised (sarcasm)

Edited by SPHASH
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SPHASH said:

So Matty likes men just as much as underage girls, well color me surprised (sarcasm)

I've been wondering that since the vote. They came up, had a whisper in his ear and he backed right down and voted the way they wanted.

Which, given he had screwed them over 14 times before, was a little late I think...

• I Agree 4

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

They came up, had a whisper in his ear and he backed right down and voted the way they wanted.

And Little Mr. Grins-a-Lot lost his usual gleeeful look, for one of real concern (notice the glance over at the camera), even fear.

Putting the Godfather music behind it was quite appropriate, I think. Never mind women girls or men, he could wake up with a horse head in his bed.

Of course, he might have just been threatened with being put on a really boring, non-controversial committee.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Are the GOP turning against Matt Gaetz like they did with Madison Cawthorn?  I’m probably missing the signs, but I’ll try to pay more attention.  They were pretty relentless with Cawthorn.  I’d love to see him (Gaetz) gone. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, CTRLZero said:

Are the GOP turning against Matt Gaetz like they did with Madison Cawthorn?  I’m probably missing the signs, but I’ll try to pay more attention.  They were pretty relentless with Cawthorn.  I’d love to see him (Gaetz) gone. 

I don't think they want him gone. Why would they get rid of him? They have leverage over him... so they can get him to do what they want when they want. He's an asset.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I suspect so, yes. What tipped it I think was vote 14 when they believed they'd reached a deal with him where he'd vote present and McCarthy would be elected, and then he screwed around one too many times. If he's not going to honour the deals made with his own party, well they don't need him and they have enough dirt on him to get someone else in (and to make him rethink his life choices to now.)

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congress’s least favorite forehead got a serving of karma at the SOTU. 

Activist Olivia Julianna confronted Matt Gaetz at the Capitol during the State of the Union address.

She said she thanked him for helping her fundraise $2 million for abortion rights.

Julianna and Gaetz got into a Twitter spat last year after he body-shamed abortion-rights activists.

Olivia Julianna, a 20-year-old Houston-based activist for Gen Z for Change, was invited to the address by Democratic Rep. Nanette D. Barragán of California.

• Upvote 4

No, Matty, we need Biden, a president who actually leads. How about you and your tangerine lord go visit your big boss in Moscow and stay there.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

• 2 weeks later...

I guess Matt is on Xi’s payroll as well as Putin’s

• Upvote 5

Only the best people:

I wonder why the witness refused to testify. 

• Upvote 3

Matt Gaetz getting his ass handed to him by Dr. Kahl is perfection.

• Upvote 4

What a tool:

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

I love rethuglikans fighting each other!

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Matty, these ideas are horrible, but I’d expect nothing less from a rich, spoiled frat boy:

• Upvote 3

Everything the rethuglikans accuse Dems of doing turns out to be what the rethuglikans have done. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe if Matty and the rest of the MAGAts could read, Carlson wouldn’t have been such an important source of ideas. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I guess they’re still married.

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I can’t stand his smarmy face. 

• Upvote 3

My eyes hurt from rolling. 

I’m guessing this is audition for when the voters of Florida district one wise up and vote him out. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

Good grief:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

I wish he would resign from congress. Of course, the people of Florida district one would probably elect someone just as bad.

• Upvote 4

Well that didn't age well now, did it?

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1