IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 13: Sedition And Arrests

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

We're just a few days from the inauguration. Meanwhile, the FBI is busy identifying and arresting the seditious rioters who stormed the Capitol.

Discussion about the upcoming (and hopefully boring) administration should go in the Biden or Harris threads as need be.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Thank You 9

Maybe don't read this before bed.

"(CNN)Federal authorities are piecing together a chilling picture of the January 6 insurrection that reveals major security and intelligence failures, underscores profound fissures in American society and hints at the political challenges ahead for President-elect Joe Biden...:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/insurrection-investigation-washington-lockdown/index.html

• Thank You 12

And no one thought he shouldn't have hugh level clearance?

• WTF 5
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 5

What does Covid Kristi (R-Idiot) think is the cause of the insurrection.  Lack of civics education.

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Friday blamed an inadequate education in American civics as “the root cause” of the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, while making no mention of President Donald Trump’s role in the attack that sent Congress into hiding.

The Republican governor is a close ally of the president, campaigned for him across the country and supported his efforts to contest the results of the presidential election. Since Trump’s supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol last week, Noem has tried to deflect blame from the president while calling for an end to political violence.

“We have an opportunity to address the root cause of this problem: we must reform young Americans’ civic education,” Noem said in the column released Friday.

The governor declined an interview request Friday from The Associated Press, after avoiding two opportunities earlier in the week to take questions from reporters.

Ugh.  Hey Kristi plenty of BT terrorists who participated in the attack had civics education and they still did this.  Maybe stop trying to prop up that orange fuck and his stolen election bullshit. 

• I Agree 9

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

America First, but also Russia.

Thanks.  I came here to post that.  

Treason.  The word here is treason.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

Cowboys for Trump: We got The Bulls, Trump Brings The Shit

Shooting and alcohol wouldn't seem to be a good fit.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 9

11 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Maybe don't read this before bed.

"(CNN)Federal authorities are piecing together a chilling picture of the January 6 insurrection that reveals major security and intelligence failures, underscores profound fissures in American society and hints at the political challenges ahead for President-elect Joe Biden...:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/16/politics/insurrection-investigation-washington-lockdown/index.html

This is chilling.  But honestly, I am shocked but not surprised by the official failures.  What does anyone expect from this administration other than this kind of confusion, ineptitude, deliberate ignorance, and failure.  It is what happens when unqualified, corrupt people are in charge.  It is outrageous that NO ONE at the top of the federal agencies charged with keeping us safe has spoken publicly to inform and reassure the American people and the world.  They are all too busy cleaning out their offices, shredding their files, and covering their tracks, I suppose. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

An armed insurrection wouldn't be my idea of a great first date but whatever floats your boat I guess.  

She is not a criminal because she doesn't feel like one. 

One good thing to come out of this, she doesn't plan to vote again. 

Thread about Discord messages.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

Something going on in DC:

Seeing reports that someone's tent was burning under the highway and the fire was extinguished. Nobody seems to have been injured.

• Sad 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 8

Father of the year here threatened his kids but according to wife "he didn't mean it".

Just another day in the life of an abusive asshole.

• WTF 3
  • Thank You 8

"Get a damn job and shut up."

Indeed.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

15 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Father of the year here threatened his kids but according to wife "he didn't mean it".

Just another day in the life of an abusive asshole.

If this douche cannon's son and daughter cut him out of their lives and refuse to allow him at their graduations, weddings, etc and refuse to allow him to ever see his grandchildren well it's all on him.  It would be really delicious if his letters from prison got returned with his children refusing delivery.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

One good thing to come out of this, she doesn't plan to vote again. 

I'm hoping there are plenty of felony convictions preventing ANY of these terrorists from voting again.

• Upvote 12

So he's a Nazi and the Army had no problem with it until now?

Article about him: https://www.nj.com/news/2021/01/nj-naval-contractor-charged-in-capitol-riot-after-allegedly-bragging-to-informant.html

Horrible audio here but I think he says he has no information whether any of the people on the tour were at the riot.

Anyway somewhere in these threads I saw Boebert's mother saying that she got a tour.

Edited by AmazonGrace
add link
  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 7

Here: https://coloradosun.com/2021/01/14/lauren-boebert-first-week-in-congress/

Boebert’s mother, Shawn Bentz, did not respond to a Facebook message asking for comment about her daughter’s first week in office. Bentz, who is an open supporter of QAnon on social media, went to Washington with Boebert for her swearing in ceremony. She was pictured with Boebert at that ceremony and mentioned that she had gone on detailed tours of the Capitol buildings with her daughter. She was staying with Boebert in her D.C. apartment that first week, according to her social media posts.  

Prior to the Jan. 6 riot, using the Twitter name Shawna Roberts-Bentz, she retweeted White House political advisor Dan Scavino: “See you soon PATRIOTS.” 

Days after the Capitol riots she posted — and later deleted — a link to a violent, dystopian YouTube video portraying the country’s military might under Trump, from rifles to nuclear bombs, and asserting that the military would stand with the president to keep him in office.

“Just when y’all thought My President was hiding out…He will not give up on us! In The End We Win!!” Bentz wrote after first commenting about the post: “If That Ain’t America I Will Kiss Your Ass!!!”

Bentz wiped all QAnon-related and extremist-supporting posts from her public Facebook page, leaving only family photos, medical fundraisers and links to her daughter’s official posts.

When Boebert was confronted during her campaign about expressing support for QAnon in a recorded interview, she backed off that statement and said that it was “more my mother’s thing.” 

Not sure if she was at the riot but she seems to fit the demographic.

It could be perfectly innocent to show your mother around but if it was perfectly innocent why didn't she just say so.

EDIT: well i guess she did, sort of.  She says her family members were there but that they have an alibi.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

12 hours ago, 47of74 said:

What does Covid Kristi (R-Idiot) think is the cause of the insurrection.  Lack of civics education.

Ugh.  Hey Kristi plenty of BT terrorists who participated in the attack had civics education and they still did this.  Maybe stop trying to prop up that orange fuck and his stolen election bullshit. 

The sub par civics education in this country is problematic though .  {  https://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/11/ignorance-does-not-lead-to-election-bliss/506894/ , https://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/civics } 

• Upvote 8

39 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I'm hoping there are plenty of felony convictions preventing ANY of these terrorists from voting again.

Let's not support felon disenfranchisement, it's a purposefully racist and anti-democratic policy. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

5 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

Let's not support felon disenfranchisement, it's a purposefully racist and anti-democratic policy. 

True. However, while it is still a policy, these are the people it should apply to. I see no reason to disenfranchise the majority of people convicted of felonies - but I think the policy should be left intact for treason and sedition. Political crimes should get political penalties included in their sentencing. 

• Upvote 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic