IGNORED

2020 Election Fallout 13: Sedition And Arrests

GreyhoundFan

Jensen appeared in court yesterday. 

Des Moines resident Doug Jensen appeared via video from the Polk County Jail for a detention hearing.

Jensen faces six federal charges, including assaulting or resisting an officer and entering a restricted building, after allegedly leading a group of rioters through the U.S. Capitol.

Jensen reportedly told the FBI that he had no intention of storming the Capitol on Jan. 6 and only did so following encouragement from President Donald Trump.

• Upvote 11

Time for a new song:

No, I don't wish him dead (just in prison!), but at least the horror of him being in the White House and having the job is over, so one part of an evil situation has died.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 6

I felt giddy watching him leave the White House and seeing the helicopter take off!

I know everything isn't "over" just because he's gone, but I will small victories where I can! 

• Upvote 18

Trump pardoned Bannon and a shit load of other people -- at least 143 so far.  However, Ghislaine Maxwell and the rioters aren't among them, so there's that. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 2

Maybe if you did something about the pandemic you absolute moron...

"Our job numbers are the best if you don't count those numbers that are bad" 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

Maybe that explains the fake Melania, they're shape shifters.

He's leaving White House to go stay at a YMCA shelter?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

My soundtrack: 

I’m going with the original(by Steam):

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Smee said:

Video unavailable, I’m assuming something to do with international copyright :(

That's too bad. It's James Corden (I know :( ) singing One Day More with some changed lyrics. You might be able to search for it by now? 

• Upvote 4

I loved his singing “Maybe I’m Immune.”  I had no idea he could sing so beautifully.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is the same lawsuit I already posted about earlier but the madness is worth another thread:  

Maybe this was already pointed out, but the attorney who filed this is the former Goosehead Insurance guy who participated in the insurrection.  I wondered who could be so crazy to file this.  Check out his signature block.  ?  Guess he has time on his hands now that he’s been fired.  

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, CTRLZero said:

Maybe this was already pointed out, but the attorney who filed this is the former Goosehead Insurance guy who participated in the insurrection.  I wondered who could be so crazy to file this.  Check out his signature block.  ?  Guess he has time on his hands now that he’s been fired.  

My favorite part was where he and the other lawyer basically admitted that they committed crimes and were pleading that they shouldn't be arrested for the crimes they committed during the riot because deeply unfair.

Don't arrest us if we assaulted somebody, only if they were SERIOUSLY harmed...

(paraphrasing)

• Upvote 7

"A man sent his girlfriend’s brother a selfie while storming the Capitol, officials say. The brother is a federal agent."

When Thomas Fee got a text on Jan. 6 from his girlfriend’s brother asking if he was in Washington, he responded with a selfie inside the U.S. Capitol Rotunda as dozens of others who had just stormed the building waved flags behind him, federal officials said.

In one message, Fee wrote he was “at the tip of the spear,” according to a criminal complaint filed Saturday.

But Fee’s girlfriend’s brother wasn’t asking out of simple curiosity — he is a special agent with the State Department. The agent, who isn’t identified in court documents, later turned the evidence over to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force.

Fee, a recently retired New York firefighter with a history of racist complaints, surrendered in Queens on Tuesday morning, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District told the New York Post. He is charged with unlawful entry of the Capitol and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

The 53-year-old from Freeport, N.Y., joins scores of others who have been charged with breaching the Capitol earlier this month. Similar to Fee, many alleged rioters have openly bragged about their exploits to friends and on social media, making it easier for federal agents to track them down and connect them to the insurrection.

Gracyn Courtright, a senior at the University of Kentucky, allegedly posted videos of herself roaming the Capitol and wrote on Instagram that she thought storming the Capitol “was cool.” Kevin Lyons of Chicago, who was arrested last week, shared an image of himself outside the office of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) with the caption, “WHOSE HOUSE? OUR HOUSE!” on Instagram.

Social media also failed Fee, federal officials said. His girlfriend allegedly posted on Facebook that he was in D.C., “at the rally,” prompting her brother to confirm Fee’s whereabouts for himself. In addition to sending the brother the image inside the Rotunda, Fee sent a video where “members of the crowd are heard yelling the word ‘tyranny’ and the name ‘Pelosi,’” according to court documents.

After sending the evidence to the FBI, the brother of Fee’s girlfriend also confirmed for federal agents that Fee’s driver’s license image matched the man in the photos. Federal agents also tracked Fee’s car driving westbound out of New York the day before the Capitol riots and returning to the city on Jan. 7, the day afterward.

Fee did not immediately respond to requests for comment. He appeared in court on Tuesday, according to WCBS, and was granted bail but ordered to surrender his firearm, avoid contact with other alleged Capitol rioters and stay away from all state capitol buildings. It is unclear whether he has a lawyer and when he is due back in court.

Fee, who spent 22 years with the New York City Fire Department before retiring in October, was suspended in 2004 for allegedly spewing racial slurs at a Black doctor walking past a Queens firehouse, the New York Post reported. In 2013, he received accolades for helping to save 13 people who were forced to the roof of a building during Hurricane Sandy, only for the roof to catch on fire.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 6

6 hours ago, smittykins said:

I’m going with the original(by Steam):

This is my song for today:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

Did you see this? 

Was that Patti Lupone playing an anti-mask Karen?  

• Upvote 7

On 1/19/2021 at 2:57 PM, Howl said:

It's too late now, but I wish I'd started a thread on Christian Nationalism, evangelical racism, and so forth.  Chrissy Stroop has done an excellent job of exposing all of this. 

But back to My Bellow Mike Lindell, HEB is a huge grocery chain in Texas and them no longer carrying My Pillow products is a very big deal in my very red state.

@Howl, that's a great idea.  They will really step up their hate and misinformation after the inauguration.  They will probably be more dangerous than ever.

Edited by ALM7
a word
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic