IGNORED

Faux "News" 3: Falling Out Of Favor With Trumpsters

GreyhoundFan

This is about the most accurate description of Fucker Carlson that I ever heard.

CNN's Jim Acosta referred to Tucker Carlson as a "human-manure spreader" after the Fox News host fear-mongered about Afghan arrival in the US. 

Carlson claimed that the US is taking in Afghan refugees to increase the pool of Democratic voters.

"It's the far right, not Afghan refugees, posing a threat to democracy," a CNN chyron read as Acosta spoke.

Of course actual manure spreaders serve a much needed purpose.  Fucker Carlson, not so much.

• Upvote 9

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• Cartmann99

• fraurosena

• AmazonGrace

Sadly this disrespect has even worked its way down to kindergarteners. I work in an elementary school and I heard from the kindergarten teacher that one of her students got in trouble in music. When questioned, the student said that the music teacher was trying to control her.

• WTF 9

Janine, respect is something you have to earn. You don’t just get it because you demand it. That would be subservience.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0a4d8a7b9803be9ab19dd052442205ef.png

When the Health Minister of Trinidad and Tobago has to make a formal statement that no such case of COVID-related swollen testicles has been reported in either country, things have truly become impressively stupid.  The man has far better and more important issues to address than to have to refute a completely idiotic Tweet from anyone, no matter how famous.  Yes, Tucker, actions have consequences and it's not about "free speech" because Twitter- a private company- gets to decide what is and is not allowed.  You know, like people who bake cakes. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Another Fucker Carlson own goal

Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s latest rant backfired briefly when a vicious on-screen graphic appeared to refer to him, if only for a moment. 

The segment was an attack on Joint Chiefs of Staff Chair Mark Milley, who reportedly contacted his counterpart in China in January to reassure him that the U.S. wasn’t about to attack in the final days of Donald Trump’s term.

But first, viewers saw this:
7452E2E8-B4D3-41DB-87ED-2A5376DA2FA1.thumb.jpeg.ccbf8101a18804ac75fcc254e834ee8b.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

I love Brian's snark at the end; "we'll get right on that..."

• Haha 9

Being compared to Junior is a true slam:

image.png.6ac761416dcf4ef7917bcd52be122a5d.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Tuckums is amplifying the "they were only tourists" lie:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic