IGNORED

Faux "News" 3: Falling Out Of Favor With Trumpsters

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

That's the best he can come up with? 

Well, as Obama doesn’t have a son named Hunter, and he already did the tan suit scandal to death, there really wasn’t much else.

• Haha 9

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• Cartmann99

• fraurosena

• AmazonGrace

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Well, as Obama doesn’t have a son named Hunter, and he already did the tan suit scandal to death, there really wasn’t much else.

Don't forget "Grey Poupon-gate". Hannity was so offended that Obama asked for brown mustard on his burger.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Don't forget "Grey Poupon-gate". Hannity was so offended that Obama asked for brown mustard on his burger.

I don't understand how even the most deluded Fox viewers aren't bothered that Hannity was irate over mustard and yet said nothing about Donny and his gold toilets.

• Upvote 7

What.The.Actual.Fuck? Dr. Fauci is going to "cancel Christmas"? And he's "not a real doctor"? This is insane.

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What.The.Actual.Fuck? Dr. Fauci is going to "cancel Christmas"? And he's "not a real doctor"? This is insane.

Hey, remember last year when not-a-doctor Fauci canceled Christmas?  How he went around and told kids Santa died from COVID so there would be no presents under the tree?  Oh wait- he actually, pre-vaccination, made a video to be released  saying that Santa has "innate immunity" because he's so good but also that Santa and the rest of the North Pole were taking extra precautions.  

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/11/20/covid-19-and-christmas-santa-immune-coronavirus-fauci-says/3777871001/

But wait- there's more!  Human sunshine Dr. Fauci then took part in Sesame Street's Town Hall Meeting in December to further help small children get through times that are difficult and confusing for adults, much less kiddos who are still figuring out whether Santa would be able to visit.  I actually teared up while watching the video because I was overcome with joy seeing how much this man, in the midst of putting in reportedly 12 to 18 hour days, took time to reassure children.  

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19-vaccine/news/20201221/fauci-says-santa-claus-vaccinated-cleared-for-travel

Fuck those Fox News assholes.  Dr. Fauci is a gift who keeps on giving.  

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

These gatdang malooks. They make ME look cool and as the kids today say, “fire”. And I am so far from cool I actually not only referenced “Welcome Back, Kotter”but was deliriously happy at the meme that was created! AND am so absent minded that I cannot recall the genius who made it without going back a page so please accept my apologies my fellow FJ who gave me so much joy! 

Sorry for double post. @Cartmann99- YOU are the genius!! My apologies for my brain being on Krakken break!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:doh:

Everyone keeps misunderstanding him.  He's not saying Marine.  He's saying MAUREEN.  

image.png.3fc203b607a9323c0fc830e8f62e29fa.png

• Haha 11

If Faux is hard up for a story or wants to energize the base viewers, they simply mention their favorite boogeymen, Hillary and Barack:

image.png.da7fde4af48bc398bbb7fba6d0522817.png

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Tucker being his usual nasty ass:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

The only time they don't bring up pre-existing conditions or dismiss it as "he was old, would have died anyway" is in cases like this. 

• I Agree 8

On 10/15/2021 at 9:36 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Tucker being his usual nasty ass:

Raise your hand if you think Tucker's ever helped any of his four kids when they've been sick. Or if you think he can work a baby diaper.

Why need paternity leave when there are nannies to do all that kid stuff???

• Upvote 8

Emerald's crazy enough to work for Newsmax, but she's right in that the definition of the word conservative has changed to mean a person who supports Trump.

Spoiler

• Upvote 6

Judge Box O'Wine is something...

• Upvote 6

I laughed myself silly over this description of Tuckums:

image.png.5af7fd68815fb5068a376930a6dcb953.png

• Haha 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic