• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• Cartmann99

• fraurosena

• AmazonGrace

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is the guy who got his money but marrying a rich heiress actually arguing that without a big strong man to control our constant feminine indulgences to big corporations we wouldn’t be able to handle our girly selves accordingly? Raise your hand if you identify as female and YOU are the one taking care of the finances whilst making sure spending stays in check. 🙋🏻‍♀️ 

• Upvote 8

When my husband was alive, I was the one who made sure all the bills were paid(I can’t remember how many times our phone/cable were shut off before I finally had them put in my name).  It finally got to the point where we had to get separate accounts(checking in my name, with which I paid the bills, and savings in his, where after his paycheck was direct-deposited on Friday morning, he would take all but about $5 out on Friday night and blow it on video games and music CDs, and occasionally bought groceries).

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

The way the Republicans are going any election in which the Democrats get any votes at all is going to be considered rigged or fraudulent because in their minds nobody would voluntarily vote for a Democrat.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

20 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

The way the Republicans are going any election in which the Democrats get any votes at all is going to be considered rigged or fraudulent because in their minds nobody would voluntarily vote for a Democrat.

The Republicans have no other political agenda other than the big lie. They have no political ideals that appeal to the majority of the American public so all they can do is sow hatred and division. 
Either the party will gain power and the US wil become an authoritarian state, or the party will disintegrate. I’m fervently hoping for the last option. But for that to happen, the Dems need to get their shit together and unite against this acute attack on democracy. 

• Upvote 6

Spoiler

image.png.2867fba7f52b80722cc33caa0beb0e0d.png

image.thumb.png.5470dea7e78384262d9fce334d23e29b.png

Trivia note, Pete Hegseth's the one who announced on a Faux show that he hadn't washed his hands in years. :disgust:

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

Laura must not have a Netflix account...

Naturally, this came to mind:

Spoiler

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Laura must not have a Netflix account...

Hmmm . . . I've never watched these two clowns, but something about their delivery makes me think that was every bit as scripted as the Abbott and Costello routine.

I'm not saying they aren't so stupid that something like that could happen, just that their acting skills could also be that bad.

• I Agree 7

I think the Republicans are going to have an anti-vax plank in their party platform in 2024.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

In other words, vote Republican and support your local hospital!

Support the economy! Bring back iron lung manufacturers!

Forget condoms, get the mumps!

• Upvote 8

It looks like Dominion Voting recently filed a new lawsuit against Fox News in Delaware Superior Court.  This one may focus more on the Murdochs.  I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, but the more lawsuits the merrier, I say!  Another lawsuit against Faux

Note, my computer stopped loading at 138 pages, so it’s another long complaint.  

• Thank You 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic