IGNORED

2020 Election Results 3: The Longest Episode of Democracy Ever

Destiny

18 minutes ago, Howl said:

Funny post on Twitter this morning, directed to Trump-ists: How's that Romans 13 working for you? 

Romans 13 begins: "Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established."

also in Romans 13

8    Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 

The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 

10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Sadly, we''re going see Psalm 109:8-15 dusted off and used again like it was during the Obama administration:

Spoiler

image.png.aed4d730fcbaddf72368477775629205.png

• Sad 6

I don’t post and just lurk here. But I’m from Georgia in a blue county with a majority of my friends/family being Trump supporters. So there isn’t much of an outlet to express my excitement. We may not be critical to Biden winning, but it’s thrilling to finally have my vote matter!!

• Upvote 12
  • Love 33

Just now, SaveThePandas said:

I don’t post and just lurk here. But I’m from Georgia in a blue county with a majority of my friends/family being Trump supporters. So there isn’t much of an outlet to express my excitement. We may not be critical to Biden winning, but it’s thrilling to finally have my vote matter!!

Seeing a red state like Georgia go blue is a glimmer of hope in the otherwise depressing reality of trumps support.

Kinda sad I slept through Georgia and Pennsylvania flipping, but I'll be here to see them called!

Also @Destiny love the new avatar.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 9

NATHANIEL RAKICH NOV. 6, 10:52 AM

Coming up at 11 a.m. Eastern, we’ll get another batch of votes from Maricopa County, Arizona; KNXV-TV political analyst Garrett Archer expects them to skew Republican. Then, at some point today, we’re expected to get at least 51,000 votes in Nevada, which could lead the networks to project that state for Biden.

Election might be called soon!

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

Just now, AmazonGrace said:

Lol how many of those searches are for things saying "You're Fired!"?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 26

1 minute ago, AmazonGrace said:

Faux, giving us the REAL information. ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

I wish they'd hurry up so the result can be called!  My IBS and acid reflux are flaring   :sad-pacing:

• Upvote 4
  • Love 7

I predict after Biden evicts him from the WH, Trump will take his sorry arse to Mar a lago and spend the rest of his miserable life telling all who pretend to listen the election was stolen from him. 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

Just now, Giraffe said:

I predict after Biden evicts him from the WH, Trump will take his sorry arse to Mar a lago and spend the rest of his miserable life telling all who pretend to listen the election was stolen from him. 

Pfft. That's what he'd like. Not going to happen with the SDNY waiting in the wings...

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Giraffe said:

I have him fleeing to whichever of his dictator friends will let him stay.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Giraffe said:

Well if justice is served it'll be the NY Mar-a-Lockup instead, but yeah...

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Just now, fraurosena said:

Pfft. That's what he'd like. Not going to happen with the SDNY waiting in the wings...

SDNY?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Lol how many of those searches are for things saying "You're Fired!"?

At least one. :angelic-flying:

Maricopa County number being announced now

972,570 biden

912,115 trump

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 11

5 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

He'll be like the sad old drunk guy at the end of the bar, endlessly repeating his "greatest hits" while being ignored by everyone.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

Well as I don't have a toddler, I can only assume this is treading because the Whitehouse has been searching this much needed activity? ?

Screenshot_20201106_155934.thumb.jpg.db3f6511670d98afef834a444f3e8f5f.jpg

• Haha 17

I’m finally starting to get cautiously happy, and I hope it ends soon:  I’ve been hopped up on caffeine (days) and alcohol (evenings) since Tuesday, and I need a detox.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 6

16 minutes ago, SaveThePandas said:

Not critical?  The whole country has been on the edge of our seats focused on you guys and I am so incredibly happy you all made this happen.

And if this isn't proof that every vote counts, even for those of us in states that usually don't swing, that's the lesson we're getting from you guys. 

❤️

• Love 25

Bad things for the toxic orange megacolon, that is..

• Haha 10

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

I knew Lindsey Graham is a butthead but...

This kind of crap is why, while I'm feeling optimistic, I'm not fully relaxing until after the inauguration.

Even if it's called today, and it's clear the people have spoken, Trump is going to litigate, bluster, threaten, tantrum, and do whatever it takes to try and steal the election back. 

I'm hoping he'll relent enough to try the old "LOL you LOSERS! I didn't want to be your president anyway! I'm outie!" thing, but I doubt that'll happen.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 4

Treason Barbie has to weigh in.

image.png.d498a55b7afdc63b15925dcad7dad4d5.png

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 5

• Destiny locked this topic
  • Destiny unpinned this topic