IGNORED

Trump 48: Nobody Likes Me

GreyhoundFan

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You know, I would have loved another four years of Obama, but I believe in following the rules. If he had proposed staying in office for an extra term because of the multitudes of crap flung his way by repugs, I wouldn't have cheered. Of course, twitler believes no rules apply to him, so he gleefully proposes this shit. And his idiot followers cheer the idea of living in a lawless society.

He would dearly love to stay in office for the rest of his natural life. It's the only way he can prevent spending the rest of his life in a... slightly more confined place, shall we say.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

The Mango Moron is so stupid that he thinks this makes him sound smart...

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 7

He really is an idiot. I thought the above was a joke. What a fucking moron to point out even more deaths...That is a unique strategy to point out that his policies have killed even more people. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Do tell, Mr. Talyor, do tell!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

I think the only proof we need that Trump has dementia is that he can't seem to remember people who worked for him in the recent past.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, mamallama said:

I think the only proof we need that Trump has dementia is that he can't seem to remember people who worked for him in the recent past.

I think he just doesn't see anyone other than himself (and maybe Ivanka) as important enough to acknowledge and remember.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

42 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

:pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes::pb_rollseyes:

He is living in opposite world.

I do think having a black president did cause him to be elected - but it was because of racism. That "anger and hatred" were from white supremacists and the like.

Early on in Trump's presidency I was a little afraid he'd end up getting pissy, nuking some random country and killing everyone on earth. I hope he's forgotten he's the one with the nuclear codes.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

13 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Early on in Trump's presidency I was a little afraid he'd end up getting pissy, nuking some random country and killing everyone on earth. I hope he's forgotten he's the one with the nuclear codes.

The one "good" thing about Trump is that he can't make plans and only seems to think moment to moment about what is directly in front of his face. If he had an ounce of cleverness the entire world would be doomed. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13
  • Love 1

While #CovidKim was fawning over Fuck Face he screwed us over. 

President Donald Trump said he had signed an emergency declaration for Iowa to help supply federal money to help the state recover from an unusual wind storm that struck a week ago but federal emergency management officials later confirmed he had only signed a portion of the request.

Trump claimed on his official presidential Twitter account Monday afternoon that he had “Just approved (and fast) the FULL Emergency Declaration for the Great State of Iowa. They got hit hard by record setting winds.”

Gov. Kim Reynolds replied on her personal Twitter account: “Thank you President @realDonaldTrump for your unwavering commitment to the state of Iowa.”

A Federal Emergency Management Agency spokesman said in an email that Trump had approved the public assistance portion of the governor’s request totaling about $45 million covering 16 counties. That portion of the declaration provides debris removal and repair to government buildings and utilities. He did not, however, approve the individual assistance request for 27 counties that includes $82.7 million for homes destroyed or with major damage and $3.77 billion for agriculture damage to farm land, grain bins and buildings and $100 million for private utilities repair.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

He did not, however, approve the individual assistance request for 27 counties that includes $82.7 million for homes destroyed or with major damage and $3.77 billion for agriculture damage to farm land, grain bins and buildings and $100 million for private utilities repair.

Has anybody reminded him that Iowa voted for him in 2016?

image.png.d97d3b551678eee8523c592b5ffe2981.png

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Has anybody reminded him that Iowa voted for him in 2016?

image.png.d97d3b551678eee8523c592b5ffe2981.png

Wouldn't surprise me if #CovidKim tried to pull something where the portion fuck face has signed for goes to rural counties and the blue counties in that map can go fuck themselves.  #CovidKim thinks a lot like Donald Dumbfuck in that the only support that matters is from the "loyal" red areas.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Somebody's going to be a tad upset today...

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

SAD!

That handwritten "THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!" :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

19 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I do think having a black president did cause him to be elected - but it was because of racism. 

And cheating. Cheating also caused him to be elected. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

I knew there was a reason I always purchase Goodyear tires for my vehicles...

image.png.45311a6842e1a0f34607a75e0b411a0c.png

• Upvote 15

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah he must have a special deal from another tire maker. 

President Donald Trump is calling on his followers to not buy Goodyear tires, despite previously railing against "cancel culture," after an employee posted a viral photo of a company policy banning "Make America Great Again" and other political attire in the workplace.

"Don't buy GOODYEAR TIRES - They announced a BAN ON MAGA HATS. Get better tires for far less! (This is what the Radical Left Democrats do. Two can play the same game, and we have to start playing it now!)," he tweeted Wednesday morning. 

The tweet came in response to an employee who posted a photo, obtained by CNN affiliate WIBW, from a Topeka, Kansas, Goodyear plant that showed a slide during a training that "Black Lives Matter" and LBGT pride apparel were "acceptable" and "Blue Lives Matter," "All Lives Matter," "MAGA Attire," and other political material were "unacceptable."

Maybe some people want to work without being made to feel like they’re working at a Klan rally Donny. Far as I’m concerned at work the politics needs to be left at the entrance to the parking lot no matter the type. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Anyone else waiting for his cult followers to start shooting the tires on their cars? All I know is that I'm getting close to the point where I'm going to need new tires, and now I'm getting Goodyear tires.

It sounds like Goodyear is doing what many workplaces do, which is not allow any political stuff while at work, and that includes clothing.

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 13

Seriously all because they can't wear their Maga hats at work. Ohio, if you vote for him you are idiots. What a petty little hissy fit from a petty little man.

Edited by WiseGirl
Spelling
  • Upvote 16

I supposed numbnuts won't be happy until the Klan is able to have rallies in Goodyear parking lots...

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He really has nothing better to do with his time, does he?  The moron. 

• Upvote 8

I'll chip in...

image.png.0ee2debffdc12192c1b1061d6377f985.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

Oh dear. It the tangerine toddler had an almighty tantrum after watching Obama and Kamala last night.

• Haha 16

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic