IGNORED

Trump 48: Nobody Likes Me

GreyhoundFan

Tantrum's not quite over I see. Although I suppose we should be thankful he's not shouting anymore.

• Haha 10

I love how Trump's biggest issue with Kamala is the hypocrisy of "calling Joe a racist" and how she is now defending him, as if Trump himself and the entire fucking republican party are not the biggliest of hypocrites. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Oh dear. It the tangerine toddler had an almighty tantrum after watching Obama and Kamala last night.

He seriously has nothing better to do. In all the years that I can remember, I have never seen such infantile behavior from the POTUS.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

Just now, libgirl2 said:

He seriously has nothing better to do. In all the years that I can remember, I have never seen such infantile behavior from the POTUS.

That's because he isn't the POTUS. He only plays one on tv.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 14

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

That's because he isn't the POTUS. He only plays one on tv.

Yes, The Apprentice, White House edition.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

Breaking news: "Judge rejects Trump’s latest bid to shield his tax records from Manhattan district attorney"

Spoiler

NEW YORK — President Trump’s latest attempt to block the Manhattan district attorney from obtaining his tax records was rejected by a federal judge Thursday.

U.S. District Judge Victor Marrero threw out the latest lawsuit brought by Trump’s lawyers which had argued that a subpoena to Mazars USA, Trump’s accounting firm, was “overbroad” in its request for documents and that it amounted to “harassment.” Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. argued repeatedly that the subpoena, issued by a grand jury, was legally valid and tied to a legitimate criminal investigation.

Trump could appeal the decision and further attempt to delay execution of the subpoena from Vance’s office, which has been investigating hush-money payments to two women who alleged having affairs with Trump years ago. The president denies the women’s claims.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 6

After repeatedly touting you had 97% approval, that's quite a drop...

• Haha 14

why is he still saying MAGA? I thought he did that already? Is he saying he failed? 

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Good God! This man sickens me. Obama didn't leave the country in horror and stupidity, tRump has made the country one of horror, stupidity and, thanks to his idiocy on Covid, death. 

• Upvote 11

LOL , as predicted...

Note his knee-jerk reaction and how he does not answer the question.

Also, cudo's to the reporter that asked it!

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 7

Susan B. Anthony Museum Rejects Trump Pardon, Tells How He Can Really Honor Her

The museum dedicated to the memory of Susan B. Anthony has on her behalf declined President Donald Trump’s pardon of the late women’s suffrage leader.

The National Susan B. Anthony Museum and House in Rochester, New York, explained in a Twitter thread Tuesday why it objected to Trump’s pardon for Anthony, who was charged in 1872 with voting illegally.

It also suggested ways the president could truly honor the women’s rights pioneer.

Trump announced the pardon Tuesday on the 100th anniversary of the passing of the 19th Amendment granting women the right to vote.

Critics accused Trump of performing an empty gesture with the pardon, given his relentless attacks on mail-in voting and baseless allegations of fraud in the 2020 election. The president has repeatedly said he could only lose to Democratic nominee Joe Biden if the vote is “rigged.” 

The museum, where Anthony (who is now regarded as a divisive figure) lived and was arrested, noted she was “outraged to be denied a trial by jury” and thought paying a fine would validate the unfair trial. “To pardon Susan B. Anthony does the same,” the museum wrote. 

It added: “If one wants to honor Susan B. Anthony today, a clear stance against any form of voter suppression would be welcome.”

“Support for the Equal Rights Amendment would be well received,” it continued. “Advocacy for human rights for all would be splendid.”

“Anthony was also a strong proponent of sex education, fair labor practices, excellent public education, equal pay for equal work, and elimination of all forms of discrimination,” the museum said.

• Upvote 17

Mother, they’re being mean to me! Make them go away!

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 3

Does he really believe conjuring a mental image of him and his hair wet under the shower is going to win him votes? 

Excuse me while I go puke.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Excuse me while I go puke.

Right there with you ? and send the :brainbleach:

• I Agree 6

19 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Right there with you ? and send the :brainbleach:

I may never shower again. Ever

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

Please note when the mango moron sent out his Tweet. Who the hell believes him? WTG Tea Pain!

Screenshot_20200820-205433_Facebook.jpg

Edited by WiseGirl
Add text
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 9
  • Love 2

My word, he is so stupid.

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 3

The Democrats have to show their photo ID to enter the virtual Convention? What does he think, that they hold it up to their screens?

• WTF 9
  • Haha 3

More insanity:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

@GreyhoundFan, the wheels are coming off, what with Brannon, and his taxes, and emoluments, and R’s going over to Biden, and ex-aides opening up publicly... and the only thing he knows to do is to sow fear. He’s so desperate that his claims are becoming ever more absurd.

The Repugliklan Convention will feature him speechifying every night. Just imagine how ludicrous and wild his accusations are  going to get...

Edited by fraurosena
  • I Agree 10

2 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

@GreyhoundFan, the wheels are coming off

What a timely metaphor! And accurate, too, considering the tires on the presidential limo are specially made by Goodyear, and likely Air Force One uses Goodyear tires as well. 

Boycott them your own self, Trump. But you’ll be stuck in the White House if you do. 

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic