IGNORED

Trump 48: Nobody Likes Me

GreyhoundFan

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Dude totally aced the dementia test!  Even got extra points for getting the words in the right order.  Very huge, very great brain.  If he says the 1917 (well, 1918, technically, but what's a year) flu epidemic ended WWII in 1945, that is what happened. The history books are all wrong. 

• Haha 8

Yeah fuck head is getting some blowback over the idea of using Gettysburg for his Klan Rally speech. 

The choice of Gettysburg would be particularly interesting from a historical perspective, as it was the site of the key battle that sent the Confederacy on the road to defeat.

Many of the president’s Twitter followers noted this fact, while also noting that the president himself has regularly defended the honor of Confederate generals who waged war against their own countrymen in order to keep Black Americans enslaved.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 9

5 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

Ever notice how I start so many of my politics posts with wtf ? Here we go again, wtf

FB_IMG_1597109377141.jpg

I am really wondering who exactly is running the country, and what their agenda is. Because it's not this buffoon, he's just a distraction.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, JenniferJuniper said:

Person, woman, man, camera, TV.

Dude totally aced the dementia test!  Even got extra points for getting the words in the right order.  Very huge, very great brain.  If he says the 1917 (well, 1918, technically, but what's a year) flu epidemic ended WWII in 1945, that is what happened. The history books are all wrong. 

With those sentiments, you're sure to love this WaPo article by George Conway.

I (still) believe the president, and in the president

I believe the president Made America Great Again. I believe we need him reelected to Make America Great Again Again.

I believe Joe Biden is “Sleepy” and “weak.” I believe Biden could “hurt God” and the Bible.

I believe that if Biden is elected, there will be “no religion, no anything,” and he would confiscate all guns, “immediately and without notice.” He would “abolish” “our great,” “beautiful suburbs,” not to mention “the American way of life.” There would be “no windows, no nothing” in buildings.

I believe the news media would have “no ratings” and “will go down along with our great USA!” if the president loses — and that this would be bad even though the media is fake.

I believe it’s normal for the president to say “Yo Semites” and “Yo Seminites,” “Thigh Land,” “Minne-a-napolis,” “toe-tally-taria-tism,” “Thomas Jeffers” and “Ulyss-eus S. Grant.” I believe it’s Biden who’s cognitively impaired.

I believe the president “aced” a “very hard” impairment test, and that his “very surprised” doctors found this “unbelievable.” I believe it was “amazing” he remembered five words, such as “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — in correct order. I believe he took the SAT himself.

I believe the president has “a natural ability,” like his “great, super-genius uncle” from MIT, which is why he understands “that whole world” of virology and epidemiology.

So I believed the president in January and February when he said covid-19 was “totally under control,” that it was Democrats’ “new hoax,” and that he was “not at all” worried about a pandemic. I believed him in March when he said he “felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

I believe the president and the doctor who believes in demon sperm and the medical use of space alien DNA, and not Anthony S. Fauci, who’s an “alarmist” and “wrong.”

I believe the president’s suggestions that physicians should try injecting patients with household disinfectants, and shining ultraviolet light inside their bodies, make perfect sense.

I believe the “books” and “manuals,” if someone would just read them, say “you can test too much” for covid-19. I believe we now have 5 million cases because we test so much, and that the president was right to slow testing down, unless he was kidding — in which case he was right not to.

I believe that the president has done a tremendous job fighting the virus — and that he shouldn’t “take responsibility at all”— even though about 160,000 Americans have died. I believe the virus “is what it is.”

I believe it isn’t racist to call the coronavirus “kung flu” or “the China Virus.” It isn’t racially divisive to say Black Lives Matter is a “symbol of hate,” to celebrate Confederate generals as part of our “Great American Heritage,” or to share video of someone shouting “white power,” which, like displaying the Confederate flag, is “freedom of speech.”

I believe that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts,” and that the president was just stating a fact, not making a threat, when he said that. I believe it was fine for federal law enforcement to fire tear gas and rubber pellet grenades at protesters so that the president could pose with a Bible in front of a church.

I believe that a 75-year-old protester in Buffalo may have been “an ANTIFA provocateur” who intentionally cracked his own skull in a “set up.”

I believe Rep. John Lewis made a “big mistake” not attending the president’s inauguration. I believe the president has done more for Blacks than any other president — perhaps even Abraham Lincoln, who “did good” although the “end result” was “questionable,” and certainly more than Lyndon B. Johnson, who signed into law the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which hasn’t “worked out” so well.

I believe the president has been treated worse than Lincoln, even though Lincoln was assassinated. I believe the president should be added to Mount Rushmore, pronto.

I believe it’s normal that the president wished his friend Ghislaine Maxwell “well and good luck,” even though his administration charged her with sex trafficking teenage girls for another presidential friend, Jeffrey Epstein, whom the president says may have been killed in federal custody.

I believe the president rightly said of Maxwell, “Let them prove somebody was guilty.” I believe we don’t need evidence against former acting attorney general Sally Yates, because she was “part of the greatest political crime of the Century,” about which “ObamaBiden knew EVERYTHING!” And I believe it was fine for the president to baselessly suggest that a television host committed murder since the host said mean things about the president.

I believe that the reports Russia paid bounties to have U.S. soldiers killed, and that the president was briefed on it, are another “Fake News Media Hoax,” and that such intelligence never reached the president’s desk, even though his administration said otherwise.

I believe absentee voting, where voters mail in their ballots, is good, and that mail-in voting, where voters mail in their ballots, is totally different, and bad — and will result in “the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election” in history. Except in Florida, where absentee and mail-in voting are the same and both good, “because Florida has got a great Republican governor.”

I believe we should “Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote” — but that “SCHOOLS MUST OPEN IN THE FALL!!!

I believe the president won the popular vote in 2016 “if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally.” I believe he shouldn’t accept the election results if he loses in November.

Edited by fraurosena
fixing quote
  • Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am really wondering who exactly is running the country, and what their agenda is. Because it's not this buffoon, he's just a distraction.

Stephen Miller, Treason Barbie,, and her husband, Lurch are running the country. That's why we're screwed.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

It doesn't take me two hours to get ready for a fancy event, much less every day:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It doesn't take me two hours to get ready for a fancy event, much less every day:

Well, it's not like he has anything better to do, right?

• Upvote 13

24 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Why does it take you two hours Fuckopotomus?

Is it because your actual appearance is somewhat similar to this?

vadermasking1.jpg.1cca2f3742ab20ae10c98ba71ffa4001.jpg

• Haha 11

5 things to know about Trump's order on payroll taxes

President Donald Trump’s bid to go around Congress and try to unilaterally cut payroll taxes is raising lots of questions— from, "Can he do that?" to "How would this work, anyway?"

Technically, he is only delaying the deadline for paying the workers’ share of the Social Security payroll tax. That 12.4 percent levy is split evenly between employers and employees, whose taxes are automatically withheld from their paychecks.

The delay is not that different from when the administration postponed the tax-filing deadline this year until July 15, because of the coronavirus outbreak. The money would eventually have to be repaid, though the order doesn’t say when. Trump is betting Congress won’t let that happen, and will eventually step in to forgive the tax altogether.

Here are five things to know about Trump’s executive order on payroll taxes.

Is my paycheck going to get bigger?
The break is limited to people earning less than $104,00 and whether they actually see pay increases will depend on if their employers decide to participate in the initiative (it appears to be optional). On that score, businesses will have a lot to think about.

“There’s definitely some challenges, and a lot of considerations,” said Thad Inge, senior manager of government relations at the payroll processing firm Paychex.

It could be a hassle for some to implement. The break would be for workers making less than $4,000 (pre-tax) per biweekly pay period, for example, which could be tricky for some workers. Some receive chunks of their compensation in the form of monthly or annual bonuses, for example, and it’s unclear how the administration’s plan would deal with that.

The order also presents some financial risk to employers. Trump is assuming Congress will ultimately forgive the taxes, but what if it doesn’t? Usually, businesses are responsible for paying all payroll taxes to the IRS, including their workers’ shares. What happens if, for example, a company has deferred payroll taxes for a worker who then quits in December? Who would have to pay the taxes owed? Or what would happen if Congress doesn’t forgive the taxes, and businesses must impose steep increases in tax withholding next year to pay the deferred tax bills? Could their workers afford that?

“You could foresee some nervousness with employers,” said Inge.

At the same time, businesses could face unhappy workers — and, perhaps, lawsuits — if they don’t allow their employees to take advantage of the initiative. For many, a 6 percent pay increase would certainly be useful.

Many businesses are now waiting for the Treasury Department to spell out the details of how the plan would work before deciding how to proceed.

What difference will it make to the economy?
Many are skeptical the plan will do much to lift growth between now and when voters head to the polls. It will take awhile for payroll processors to set things up, and even then, many employers probably won’t participate.

“I expect that almost no employers will use the deferral and that the policy will therefore have almost no effect,” said Alan Viard, an economist at the conservative-learning American Enterprise Institute.

It’s also possible that some businesses that participate won’t handle things quite like Trump hopes. To mitigate their risk, Inge says it’s conceivable some might decide to withhold taxes from their employees’ checks and keep them in an escrow account until it becomes clear whether Congress really will forgive the taxes owed. If lawmakers dismiss the tax bills, businesses might then pay out the deferred taxes to their workers in lump sums — defeating the purpose of getting the money into the economy before November.

And, of course, cutting payroll taxes doesn’t do a lot for those who don’t already have jobs.

If lawmakers really want to get money into lots of people’s hands quickly, and in a way they will be more likely to notice, they would be better off going back to that second round of stimulus checks lawmakers were working on before negotiations fell apart.

Payroll tax cuts are no longer verboten
It used to be that, when lawmakers were talking about cutting taxes, they were almost always talking about income tax cuts. Payroll tax cuts were usually considered off limits because of the implications for Social Security. But that has gone out the window with the coronavirus outbreak.

Though all the attention now is on Trump’s executive order, lawmakers, on a bipartisan basis, have already approved a series of payroll tax cuts worth more than $175 billion dollars for things like subsidizing family leave and to help keep workers on the rolls. That’s because so many companies are losing money they won’t pay income taxes, which means income tax cuts don’t do much for them. But they still have to pay payroll taxes on their employees’ wages, and that’s where lawmakers have been trying to make a difference.

The growing emphasis on payroll tax cuts makes Social Security advocates nervous because, even if lawmakers replace the lost revenue with other tax dollars, they fear that erodes the sense that workers have specifically paid for their Social Security benefits and are owed them in retirement.

Forgiven for whom?
Trump is gambling that Congress will end up forgiving the deferred payroll tax bills, but that raises a question: Forgiven for whom? Would it only be for people who happen to work for companies that participated in the deferral? And for workers who had opted to take advantage? That may not seem fair to people who happened to work for companies that opted against the plan, or to the self-employed — like small business owners — who were excluded from Trump’s executive order.

But if lawmakers forgive payroll taxes for everyone, regardless of their circumstances, that would be expensive — Goldman Sachs figures the tax is otherwise projected to take in $145 billion between September and the end of the year. And under the code, forgiven debts are considered tantamount to income and are therefore taxable, which means lawmakers would likely have to throw in another tax cut to turn that off as well, further increasing the cost.

This could be brilliant?
Trump’s executive order has lots of critics but if it jump-starts negotiations with Democrats over another coronavirus relief package, the president could end up proving them wrong.

Economists generally agree more needs to be done in the wake of the virus outbreak, but lawmakers are nowhere close to an agreement. If there’s one thing many agree upon, it’s that they hate Trump’s plan — one reason he issued the executive order is because Congress has repeatedly rejected his calls to suspend payroll taxes.

What’s more, Trump’s move will give him an opportunity to campaign this fall on a middle-class tax cut — something Democrats would surely like to deny him.

All of that could push lawmakers to try once more to see if they can agree to swap in their own coronavirus relief package.

• Thank You 7

Somebody is real scared right now.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

20 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL

Quoting myself to add more info:

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 6

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Imagine the reaction if Hillary Clinton was our president and this quote was about her. The "talent" at Faux would screech about this 24/7 for at least a week.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

Aw, he needs to go get more ego stroking...

• Upvote 8

Delusional wishful thinking with a liberal dose of racism.

You scared, Donnie? You sound scared.

You know what I dream of?  A debate between Trump and Harris. Pity that won't happen. She'd eat him alive.

• Upvote 9

"End of an era? Trump says he won’t hold rallies with empty seats."

Spoiler

The Trump rally may be a thing of the past.

At the least, the signature stew of tribal politics, showmanship, insults, outrage, humor and hero worship that propelled Donald Trump’s improbable victory four years ago and that has punctuated his presidency with the trappings of a perpetual campaign, is on a break.

Trump appeared to declare the end of the rally era Tuesday. He said the events — the success of which he has always measured by the size of the crowd and the “ratings” — are a casualty of the coronavirus pandemic. Or more exactly, of the dispiriting optics that proper social distancing would mandate.

“You can’t have empty seats,” Trump said in an interview with Fox Sports Radio. “You know, if I had five empty seats — for instance, they said, ‘Would I do a rally, sir?’ The reason I won’t do them [is] because, ‘You can have one seat and then seven around that seat, sir, have to be empty.’ ”

“Oh, that’ll look great,” he added sarcastically. “You know, you have one person and everything’s empty around them. You can’t do that.”

Speaking later with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt, Trump was more succinct.

“I’d love to do the rallies. We can’t because of the covid. You know, you can’t have people sitting next to each other.”

With Trump trailing in national polls fewer than 90 days before the election and the coronavirus shutting down many schools and businesses through the fall, the future of the campaign rally is as uncertain as Trump’s odds for reelection.

He sounded a little wistful as he said that he is drawing big crowds of roadside supporters when he travels on official White House business.

“I just got back from Texas, Ohio and Florida. We’ve got all law enforcement awards, everything. We got the endorsement from all of them,” Trump told Hewitt. “But I just got back, and they’re the largest crowds on the highway I’ve ever seen.”

In June, Trump held a thinly attended campaign rally in Tulsa despite warnings from health officials about the increase in coronavirus cases in Oklahoma. A number of campaign staff members at the rally site tested positive and the president was livid that the news became public, according to people familiar with his reaction, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to reveal internal discussions.

Although Trump did not say so, the empty-seats problem is also partly a function of reluctance on the part of some his supporters to expose themselves to potential infection.

A planned July rally in New Hampshire was scrapped out of what the Trump campaign said was caution over an approaching storm, although forecasts suggested there was little risk. The day dawned sunny and warm, and the state Democratic Party said the weather amounted to a spurious cover story.

The campaign said the event was merely postponed, but it has not been rescheduled. Trump himself appeared to give away the game last week, when he was asked about the wisdom of his decision to go ahead with the Oklahoma rally in the midst of a pandemic.

“I had a great crowd in New Hampshire, and I canceled it for the same reason,” Trump said during an interview with Axios.

The campaign has not advertised any future rallies or other large, in-person events. Vice President Pence led two smaller events Tuesday in Arizona that were aimed at Mormons and law enforcement personnel.

Spokesmen for the campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether rallies are off-limits through Election Day.

Trump will not give a traditional address to accept the Republican nomination later this month. Instead, the president said that what campaign operatives call the “balloon speech” for the ritual spectacle of balloons dropping onto the convention stage will be held either at the White House or outdoors at the Gettysburg National Military Park.

“You could” have a live audience, Trump told reporters Monday. “You have plenty of room at both locations.”

An email to campaign supporters Tuesday invited them to vote for one location or the other but said nothing about attending the event.

Trump’s campaign aides have long viewed the president’s political rallies as the centerpiece of their strategy for winning a second term.

In December, senior campaign aides told reporters that the rallies had helped the operation identify hundreds of thousands of new voters since 2017, data that they planned to augment with dozens of additional events through Election Day.

One official said at the time that the campaign had planned to turn the rallies into “five-day experiences,” with Pence and other campaign surrogates coming to town days before Trump arrived to gin up enthusiasm.

The president was expecting to be holding multiple rallies weekly by this point in the race, and aides have said the pandemic has forced them to retool.

The campaign released a mobile app earlier this year encouraging supporters sign up as virtual volunteers in exchange for an opportunity to receive signed memorabilia and benefits. Originally, the app was supposed to work hand-in-hand with the campaign rallies, with supporters encouraged to download it on their phones while waiting in line and complete various tasks that would earn them an opportunity to receive priority seating and other perks during rallies.

Rallies are important tools for any candidate or president, but especially so for Trump, said Katelyn DeBaun-Fee, who has studied Trump and political communication for doctoral research at Kent State University in Ohio.

“Trump uses rallies to fire up dedicated voters. I believe his concern is that, if he is unable to hold rallies, he won’t be able to get that direct face time with his voting base; without this, a decent portion of his base may become stagnant and apathetic,” she said. “It is pretty clear that public opinion and turnout data demonstrates that apathetic voters don’t go to the polls.”

Since the Oklahoma debacle, official trips such as those Trump listed Tuesday to Texas, Ohio and Florida have become a stand-in for the big rallies he loves. His official travel schedule leans heavily toward states that are battlegrounds in the November election, including Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona, in addition to Texas, Ohio and Florida.

Trump has been trying to re-create the feeling of rallies by having groups of supporters meet him on the tarmac at his official events. Recent venues in Florida and Ohio have featured a presidential podium and a loudspeaker blasting selections from the standard rally playlist, including “YMCA” by the Village People.

Many of Trump’s appearances these days blur the line between official duties and campaigning, as with a raucous event with young evangelical supporters in Phoenix in late June. The event mimicked a Trump rally down to the playlist and warm-up speeches by campaign surrogates Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Although Arizona’s coronavirus outbreak was spiking, almost no one in the crowd wore face masksas the president ran through rally staples such as mocking “Sleepy Joe” Biden and enlisting the crowd to jeer at reporters.

A speech last week in Ohio quickly mixed election politics into the script about strengthening American manufacturing.

“The Obama-Biden administration was laughed at. They were a joke. And they were perfectly happy to let China win, your jobs disappear, and your factory to close,” Trump said at a Whirlpool washing machine factory in Clyde.

“And you know what it was like. I came through today, and everybody was out there. Tremendous crowds, waving and cheering. I said, ‘I must have done it right.’ ”

Trump seemed to revel in a smaller but ready-made crowd last weekend at his private golf resort in Bedminster, N.J. There, Trump invited club guests in golf clothes to listen in on a presidential news conference on Friday evening and a signing ceremony for four executive actions on Saturday.

The guests applauded Trump, booed the media and laughed along with the president in a subdued facsimile of his rollicking rallies.

After signing the papers, Trump had a little fun with his audience.

“Would anybody like a pen?” he asked playfully, as guests called out and jockeyed to catch the presidential signing pen. “Would anybody like a pen?”

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Again with the "suburban housewife." :pb_rollseyes: 

How many American women would self-describe as a "suburban housewife?"  It is an outdated reference, I think many women, certainly my daughter and her contemporaries, would consider it a veiled insult that minimizes and belittles their contributions to their families, communities, and workplaces.   I certainly do.  Does Melania consider herself a housewife?  Does Ivanka?  I suspect even if he is correct and these historical creatures will vote for him, it ain't going to amount to much.  

• Upvote 9

:56247976a36a8_Gigglespatgiggle:

This is what Trump is moaning about:

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 5

It had to hurt hearing how sad it was that no one wants him at their funeral and he is pitied for being so unlikable that people won't be lining up to say nice things about him when he dies. Being pitied is the worst thing for people like Trump. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

It had to hurt hearing how sad it was that no one wants him at their funeral and he is pitied for being so unlikable that people won't be lining up to say nice things about him when he dies. Being pitied is the worst thing for people like Trump. 

What hurts most of all though, is that he’s being made fun of. To him, being ridiculed equals not being taken seriously. And that burns his narcissistic soul, which demands praise and adoration at all times.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 10

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Aw, he needs to go get more ego stroking...

At least three interviews just in one day? Doesn't he have a job?

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Delusional wishful thinking with a liberal dose of racism.

You scared, Donnie? You sound scared.

You know what I dream of?  A debate between Trump and Harris. Pity that won't happen. She'd eat him alive.

I only know one person who could fit the definition of "suburban housewife." SAHM for the appropriately 20 years I've known her. No home-based business (piano lessons, babysitting, Plexus). Severe anxiety issues, helicopter mom, each of her three kids has a different significant mental health issue. And of course she LOVES  Trump and watches Fox News 24/7.

And I would love Cory Booker as the head of any department.

Edited by JMarie
additional thoughts
  • Upvote 7

A good one from David Van Drehle: "Trump’s (tremendous) Gettysburg address"

Spoiler

President Trump is searching the nation for the best venue in which to be re-crowned as Republican candidate for the highest office in the land. His plan to accept the nomination in Charlotte was quashed by health officials. Jacksonville, Fla., offered to welcome a big crowd of mask-free Trump fans — but then the pandemic walloped the Sunshine State. He might stay home and deliver the speech from his backyard, also known as the South Lawn. But recent reports suggest he’s thinking about a certain battlefield in a place called Gettysburg.…

“Four score and seven years ago. Not everyone knows a score. People ask me, they say, ‘What’s a score?’ Fauci the other day. What’s a score? Not everyone knows. The score is the best it’s ever been. Under Trump, 87. Under Obama, not so much.

“Eighty-seven tremendous, tremendous years ago — and some years that were not so great, frankly — our fathers brought forth; also the mothers, the great suburban mothers. Biden wants to take away their dream. Our fathers and our mothers brought forth a new nation. How they did it: not so good. Not so perfect. A lot of people got hurt. Some were bad people, but a lot of them were good. The king of England, not everyone agrees he was so bad, but now they have a queen. Very few people know this.

“Someone told me Thomas Jefferson ate by himself at the White House and was the smartest one ever. I don’t think so. I don’t think so. I frankly think my IQ — people tell me it is tremendous. The doctors see and they can’t believe it. They say, ‘Mr. President, this is unbelievable!’ It’s called a ‘cognitive test.’ Biden’s afraid to take it. Sleepy Joe.

“My people, the best people, they tell me Thomas Jefferson made a good deal when he bought Louisiana, the great state of Louisiana, for 3 cents an acre. I say he must have read my book.

“Our fathers and mothers believed in liberty and the prop . . . uh . . . the prop . . . a . . . ma . . . gician that all men are created equal. The ladies, not so much. Melania is a 10. Hillary? Like I said, not so much. Merkel? Not so much.

“Now we are met on a battlefield where, frankly, there were very fine people on both sides. Some of them got killed. A lot of them, but not all. Obama would have let all of them get killed. I happen to prefer soldiers who don’t get killed.

“When I was making America greater than it has ever been — and I will do it again; only I can fix it after the kung flu, they call it the co-ro-na-virus, they call it covid, since when does a disease have so many names? Once it washes through, it’s going to wash through sooner or later and I happen to think sooner. It’s called testing. The United States does it better than anybody and guess what? More cases. The fake news — those people right over there, I call them the fake news — they don’t want you to know this. Only I can bring us back to where we were before China.

“I look around at this great, beautiful, tremendous battlefield with the cemetery full of people who gave what I like to call the last, full measure of devotion. Think about it: full measure. Not taking a knee against our great flag. Not antifa. It’s more devotion than at any time ever in the history of our country. And I can do it again.

“I’ll get up there and put my hand on a big, beautiful Bible. I love the Bible. I love God. Biden will do away with God. Biden will take away the Bible. It’s sad. But folks, they are nasty, nasty people. I will bring us together like you’ve never seen.

“So let us highly resolve that government of the people, the very fine people — not the people over there, the fake news. They said Russia, Russia, Russia. A hoax. The greatest witch hunt in history. No one has ever been tougher on Russia than me. Abraham Lincoln, Honest Abe. Very few people know he was called that. Lincoln was beautifully tough on Russia. But only sometimes. No one has been tougher than me.

“Read the books! Read the manuals! I talk to my generals — some very fine, very tough generals. They tell me they’ve never seen anything like it. Before we came in, the United States was perishing from the earth. Perishing. It means, like, dead. That’s what Biden wants. People call him Sleepy Joe. Scary Joe. Joe Biden. He is Not. All. There. Not all there.

“Apparently Lincoln also gave a speech here, but people tell me mine is much better. Lincoln’s ratings were terrible. It’s called winning, folks. A simple thing called winning.”

• Haha 12

I just had a thought while out riding around on my two wheeled money sink today.

If, God Willing, Fuck Face is out of a job come January, gets convicted, and sent to the big house for the rest of his worthless life I would hope the media would pay as little attention as possible to him.  Just relegate that son of a bitch to page ten thousand when he makes the news and when he does they should not refer to him by name, but instead by his BOP inmate number.  Our own government should not refer to him by name either, just call him President Inmate #nnnnnnn.

I think that would be the absolute worst punishment for the fuck stick in chief to be ignored and forgotten about - and not even referred to by name anymore by anyone.   Since he lives for publicity made if people just ignored that fuck stick  after he left office except when he's brought to trial it would hurt a hell of a lot more.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic