IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin Lara 13: Shut UP You Paper-Thin Chip Licker!

nelliebelle1197

Today's delusional is my all time favorite. ALL thin eaters eat candy and cakes. ALL thin eaters get most of their calories from bread. We know this because everything is bread, including things that are not bread. Jesus is the potato of life. You all remember the Last Supper: "Take this rice, for it is my body..." 

On FB she is still adamant that Sunday was the Pentecost. Traditionally, Pentecost is the 50th day or the seventh Sunday after Easter, which was not this Sunday. But in Gwenland every food is bread and every day can be Pentecost.

https://www.calendarpedia.com/when-is/pentecost.html

Last night we witnessed 50 heartfelt baptisms - all saying they want to go “all in” for God. Today is God’s ordained observance of Pentecost, Baby Dedications and Confirmations! “When the day of Pentecost came they were all together in one place and all of them were filled with the Holy Spirit." Acts 2 Please join in and worship our worthy God.

God spoke to Moses at Pentecost and gave the Words of a connection with God: do not love things on Earth [idols] above Him. We must not have a hint of idols before our patient, long-suffering, loving God.

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Jesus is the potato of life

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

"Take this rice, for it is my body..." 

Now these would be so lovely, embroidered, or written on a kitchen wall in a mix of curly cursive and blocky fonts.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

16 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

Now these would be so lovely, embroidered, or written on a kitchen wall in a mix of curly cursive and blocky fonts.

kuva.png.3bc18073f837e7792a9bc7fadeec832c.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

The last time I checked , and stop me if I'm wrong being an un-Christian Catholic so what do I know......

But Moses wasn't present at Pentecost. At least not the Pentecost that happened when the Holy Spirit descended in flames on the disciples of Jesus after his Ascension. 

Gwod, I hope, means the Jewish festival of Shavuoth.  Which is not what most Christians think Pentecost is.

But I guess RF is so special that Gwod means RF's "Pentecost" is both and the Remnant -- the saints --  know that and the rest of us false Christians don't.  And the proves we're false Christians and really Satan's minions.

Or something like that. As with many things RF I has the confuze.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Gather round kids!  It’s Devo time!

E38242E3-C2EC-4A14-8E94-69FF201B1C23.jpeg

Edited by HereComesTreble
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

@HereComesTreble,

”Are we not Gwen?

Time for Devo!”

(Autocorrect changed it to DeVos, who is just as bad!)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

Various foods contain various combinations of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, vitamins, minerals, and water, and to Gwen this means it doesn't matter what you eat, it's all the same. 

Would you eat C11H17N3O8  or C21H22N2O2?   (that's tetrodotoxin and strychnine. )

FB: Gwen thinks she has died all the way, and maybe that explains the hair.

When you are born, it is life and then death…but when you are born again…it is death first…a death all the way…then LIFE in the Spirit!

Do not work for food. Get others to cook for you.

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life.” John 6:27
Focus on the eternal today not the temporary. What can you do to get closer to your Heavenly Father? How can you love His children more? Make that your focus

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 7

Why did Ted Anger and Rob Day step down from leadership!? On Reddit, someone said they stepped down. Ted Anger was the top leader for over a decade.

Edited by luv2laugh
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

20 hours ago, HereComesTreble said:

Gather round kids!  It’s Devo time!imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e6

E38242E3-C2EC-4A14-8E94-69FF201B1C23.jpeg

Devo is part of the ICOC jargon .  

Spoiler

So I can see the connection .  

2 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Why did Ted Anger and Rob Day step down from leadership!? On Reddit, someone said they stepped down. Ted Anger was the top leader for over a decade.

Maybe it was due to Ted's anger issue , and perhaps Rob Day was caught robbing from them . 

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Marmion said:

Maybe it was due to Ted's anger issue , and perhaps Rob Day was caught robbing from them . 

?

Are you saying that, for Rob Day, every day was "rob day?"

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

14 minutes ago, Marmion said:

It took me much too long to get this. Send coffee...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

t's been over a month since the Angers and the Days stepped down.  No word why that I've seen.

The Angers seems to still be all in with RF as Tedd's and Candace's FB pages are full of RF-related posts.  Tiffani Day's pages are either throwback memories, or "content unavailable" posts the public can't see.

Former RF-ers, any info on why the Angers and Days stepped down and what they all are up to now?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Yeah Joe does not look like he’s into that life at all. Fake it til you make it. Also where in the world are Elizabeth and Michael?! 

• Upvote 7

Today's title is The  Best Advice... but she lies.

Gwen claims that only documented cases of true malnutrition are scurvy (=vitamin C deficiency), beriberi (=B1 deficiency) and pellagra (=B3 deficiency), that they only occur if people are starving, and once they're rescued the symptoms go away.   

Of course you all know that none of that is true. (in case you didn't: It's Gwen, so you can assume that very little of what she says is true.)  Of course there are several other documented cases of malnutrition, and of course some of them are  people who aren't starving as such but aren't getting enough of certain nutrients for one reason or another, and of course it's not all reversible but some symptoms  or consequences last for a life time. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/iron-deficiency-anemia/symptoms-causes/syc-20355034

Spoiler

The lack of a nutrient is highly overemphasized. The only documented cases of true malnutrition (scurvy, beriberi, or pellagra) occur when people are starving—when the food is limited so that even though the human is craving the right foods, the food is unavailable. Examples of this occurred when people spent years in non-motorized ships or during war times when trapped soldiers ran out of a variety of foods. Once they were rescued, the symptoms went away. Early civilization did not have these guidelines, and yet each generation for thousands of years has used God’s biological feedback system, which guides all animals and humans to eat what their body is calling for.

We need to re-examine old wives’ tales and new man-made scientific rules. For example, we tell our children that if they do not eat breakfast, their IQ will drop (never mind that they ate two bowls of cereal before bed and they are simply not hungry). The irony is that overeating makes you sleepy, and that is when intellectual response rates really drop.

The best advice is to monitor how you feel—your energy level. Notice that less food, a variety, and small amounts of alcoholic beverages (if any) makes you feel fantastic as long as you lay down the worry.

Anyway, Gwen's best advice is to eat less food (regardless of how much you used to eat before) and that drinking alcohol makes you feel fantastic.  If you're drunk enough you won't worry about malnutrition.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

Gwen is so stupid.

If you eat two bowls of cereal before you go to bed, that does not mean that you will not be hungry the next morning.  Digestion.  It's a thing!

And "less food" will not make you feel fantastic.  It will make you feel hungry.  I suspect that "growl" she's always talking about is her stomach acid threatening to eat through the stomach wall.  And, as far as malnutrition goes, I'm pretty sure she has it.  She looks unwell.

At what point will the RF community rise up and say "enough"?  This entire charade is beyond ridiculous.  Gwen and her hair and jewelry and vacations and weird clothing choices and then marrying Joe...  Will the congregation never just walk away?  Did she manage to dissolve all their spines somehow?  It beggars belief that, in this day and age, people still sit and accept it when she says idiotic stuff like "The lack of a nutrient is highly overemphasized."  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Gwen claims that only documented cases of true malnutrition are scurvy (=vitamin C deficiency), beriberi (=B1 deficiency) and pellagra (=B3 deficiency), that they only occur if people are starving, and once they're rescued the symptoms go away.   

WTF? Seriously? 

Scurvy was common among sailors, including military, back in the day. They weren't starving. It wasn't lack of food, it was lack of vitamin C. 

41 minutes ago, Xan said:

At what point will the RF community rise up and say "enough"?  This entire charade is beyond ridiculous.  Gwen and her hair and jewelry and vacations and weird clothing choices and then marrying Joe...  Will the congregation never just walk away?  Did she manage to dissolve all their spines somehow?  It beggars belief that, in this day and age, people still sit and accept it when she says idiotic stuff like "The lack of a nutrient is highly overemphasized."  

Well, if they entire congregation is malnourished, I could see how that could make it easier for her to control them.

*has vague memory of a 21 Jump Street episode where a cult used lack of protein and malnutrition to make it easier to brainwash people...*

• Upvote 7

I love this bit of stupidity too...

Early civilization did not have these guidelines, and yet each generation for thousands of years has used God’s biological feedback system, which guides all animals and humans to eat what their body is calling for.

For thousands of years, each generation of humans and animals that actually exist, have used God's biological feedback system which guides them to eat whatever the hell they had available at the time. It's not like they could go to the grocery store and buy whatever they happened to crave at the time.

kuva.png.3b1d4b95b1c9fa52259b8eafb9edd3d4.png

• Haha 12

I had to post this picture of a creeper behind the flower arrangement. Enjoy tonight’s nightmare brought to you by Jermajesty!

E2309340-FBF9-4A1A-A290-91126073EE2E.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 9

10 hours ago, Alisamer said:

WTF? Seriously? 

Scurvy was common among sailors, including military, back in the day. They weren't starving. It wasn't lack of food, it was lack of vitamin C. 

Well, if they entire congregation is malnourished, I could see how that could make it easier for her to control them.

*has vague memory of a 21 Jump Street episode where a cult used lack of protein and malnutrition to make it easier to brainwash people...*

This is said to be an aspect of mind control , yes .  {  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1597704/  ,  

A cult technique sometimes used in conjunction with sleep deprivation involves instructing members to follow special diets containing low amounts of protein and another important nutrients. As a result, the cult members will always feel tired, rendering them powerless to resist the dictates of cult ideology. 

https://listverse.com/2016/04/29/top-10-brainwashing-and-mind-control-techniques/  , 

9. Experience - various practices including meditation, repetition of words and/or phrases, and ‘spiritual’ enlightenment with God are used as confirmation of their truth.

Depravation - sleep and food deprivation which weakens the will of the subject.

This is uncommon, though practiced by more severe cults

https://carm.org/cults-outline-analysis  ,  

STEP FIVE: TOUGH LOVE

Step five is tougher. The gloves start to come off. Reduce autonomy, induce dependency. Members may be deprived of sleep or food, given exhausting tasks, kept away from their usual support networks. Rigid rules and rituals may be introduced.

At the same time, rewards are offered - rest, love, comfort: the carrot and the stick. Some groups use meditation, mind-numbing chanting, euphoric music or dancing at this stage.

In 1995, The Aum Shinrikyo doomsday cult carried out a deadly sarin gas attack in the Tokyo subway. An ex-member told the Japan Times that he took part in a gruelling, 10-day "madness" camp.

While in the cult, he was eating one meal a day and sleeping only two hours each night.

Sleep and food deprivation, coupled with rigid rules, help to break down a person's sense of self.

"Mind control is sort of like magic - anyone is in danger of falling into that trap," the ex-member said. "Aum made it seem like you were free to make choices but, in reality, you were being guided toward those choices.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11864464  }  

Edited by Marmion
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Today we get another classic.

Any junk food is healthy because the Israelites made bread. Fritos are biblical. It's okay to eat pesticides because your liver will prevent them from damaging your liver. Pour some butter in your diet Coke because it's impossible to swallow food with no fat. It is impossible to get poisoned by your food because your liver will filter out everything that harms you.

Spoiler

Are Processed Foods Okay?

June 18, 2020

by Gwen Shamblin Lara

0 Comment

The liver is a chemical factory that is capable of turning what you eat into the substances your body needs. If you happen to swallow a trace amount of a chemical that the body does not like, such as a pesticide, then the liver traps it and breaks it down, preventing it from entering your normal bloodstream or damaging your liver. But the usable food particles are passed on by your liver to the heart, where they will be pumped all over the body.

Your body is designed to take care of itself, and you do not have to worry whether food is processed or not. Your body will break down any chemicals in processed foods (most of which are usable by the body, i.e. vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc.), and your liver will filter any harmful substances. Keep in mind that the Israelites, God’s people, ate processed foods. In Leviticus 2, they used the most finely ground flour, fats, and salts to make bread, which is very similar to our present-day Frito. The world will condemn fats, however, fats were made by God to carry the aroma, and without them it would be impossible to swallow foods. Fats are an essential nutrient for good health.

This woman has brain damage.

Water? how much fat does water contain? Have you had trouble swallowing water?

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 8

In honor of Gwen, I just put some red potatoes into the Instant Pot to boil for potato salad. 

• Upvote 5

I am as I write boiling potatoes to then drizzle with Mexican crema and sprinkle with parsley -- to eat for dinner with fresh green beams and broiled ham steak 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic