IGNORED

Coronavirus 2

GreyhoundFan

So Covid19 test was done an hour ago. After seeing videos of that test I feared the worst, but in my case you just took a sip of water, gargle a bit to get a good amount of saliva and spit it in the testing cup, everything was done in 5 minutes. It will get to the lab this evening and if I'm lucky, I get the test tomorrow or friday, since we have a holiday thursday. So now I have to wait.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

And today they just sprung on us that effective tomorrow we have to wear a mask at the office/plant.  This being on the week that I have to be in the office all week because new guy is not ready to fly solo at the moment and the boss who has been working with him is furloughing this week.  

Yes, I have a fabric mask.  Yes they are providing disposable ones.  (whine alert - but the AC is on the fritz (again) and I"m not looking forward to trying to breathe through a mask when I am already hot)

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

I now have a date of July 1st for returning to work which is nice. At least, we'll be provided with masks when we do return and if it's a modified schedule, I'm still going to be paid as if I'm working full time which is good. No word on the schedule just yet, but I'm glad we now have a date we're expected to return to work.

Edited by ADoyle90815
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Continued here:

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic