IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 9

GreyhoundFan

Possibly triggering image under spoiler:

Spoiler

20190806_jones2.PNG.bb27953dc8c11ef3b0a8f585026b91ab.PNG

• Upvote 6

Italian fjers may appreciate this one @Italiangirl @ItalianSceptic @upkacrane (sorry if I forgot someone). Reference to the wannabe duce, #felpapig aka #ilcapitone and all his enablers.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-23-39-50-809_com.android.chrome.png.2f5625bd92981f20d7a4cae6ffc45657.png

For non Italian fjers. Our deputy prime minister is a wannabe dictator who would like to watch people dying at sea having criminalised rescue. During the last electoral campaign he made a show of kissing the rosary (BARF) while demonizing immigrants and bashing the pope for being too left wing and welcoming. He's disgusting. And dangerous.

Edited by laPapessaGiovanna
  • Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Italian fjers may appreciate this one @Italiangirl @ItalianSceptic @upkacrane (sorry if I forgot someone). Reference to the wannabe duce, #felpapig aka #ilcapitone and all his enablers.

Screenshot_2019-08-06-23-39-50-809_com.android.chrome.png.2f5625bd92981f20d7a4cae6ffc45657.png

For non Italian fjers. Our deputy prime minister is a wannabe dictator who would like to watch people dying at sea having criminalised rescue. During the last electoral campaign he made a show of kissing the rosary (BARF) while demonizing immigrants and bashing the pope for being too left wing and welcoming. He's disgusting. And dangerous.

Oh yeah and he keeps referring to the mother of Christ in pretty much half of his speech (and to mee he feels so force, like he his speaking about something and then think "oh I should mention jesus or Mary or the cross" barf) I'm quite scared (and infuriate) by him because it seems that everything he does even the most stupid thing only get him more consensus in the country and I can't understand how...

The other half of the government isn't better (M5S) they seems almost every single time like someone who doesn't know what to do or say and are there just because it happens.

Problem is that if this "alley" crash we will very probably subject to a govern run by the scary wannabe duce. So as is said around here from the pan to the embers

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic