IGNORED

Seriously Steve 2: She Was a Woman, So She Probably F*cked Up Somewhere

HerNameIsBuffy

Here’s an intriguing example illustrating the fallacy of our thinking that way. The very good king Hezekiah and the (believed-to-be) godly wife Hephzibah were responsible for bearing the most wicked king. Their son, Manasseh reined 55 years, the longest of all the kings. 

Reined? REINED?!? Seriously, Steve?  Did Manasseh ride for 55 years or was he ridden for 55 years?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 18
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Reined? REINED?!? Seriously, Steve?  Did Manasseh ride for 55 years or was he ridden for 55 years?

Steve did deign to bring pain to my brain.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 20

On 5/16/2019 at 12:50 AM, Granwych said:

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

On 5/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, Granwych said:

By George I think she's got it!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

Why oh why do the Maxwells think they have to explain simple arithmetic to their readers?  From today's Seriously Dads:

Daily Bible Time Foundational for Families

This was posted on May 22, 2019 by Steve Maxwell.

"Do you have a personal time in the Word daily? Do you also have family Bible time every day? If you spent a half hour each, that totals one hour a day in God’s Word."

And from the ScheduleBreeze description on their web site;

"To read more about ScheduleBreeze, you can go to this link. ScheduleBreeze is only $15.00 a year, which divides out to $1.25 a month."

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

Why oh why do the Maxwells think they have to explain simple arithmetic to their readers?  From today's Seriously Dads:

Because their target demographic is homeschoolers? #NotAllHomeschoolers #ButMostFundyHomeschoolers

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

This is OT, I suppose, but I HATE how fundies say "the Word" instead of saying the Bible.  

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

From today's Seriously email:  I wonder how many professing believers attempt life in Christ while in a “glory bubble”– not serving or reaching outside their church or family.  

Coward Steve you just described the Maxwell family.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 1

Ooh, it was time I updated my location.  I've stolen "glory bubble" thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...

Stevie has been looking at boobs again. He states that his telling us ‘for a friend’...

A family I know has backyard neighbors who have a swimming pool. The view is close and unrestricted when washing dishes or in the backyard. The problem is that neighbor chooses to wear swimming attire that is hardly noticeable.

What a heartbreak. For anyone who takes Scripture seriously, such a “sight” is a curse. “Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids” (Proverbs 6:25). “But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart” (Matthew 5:28).

Even if the dad is able to avoid looking and lusting, will his wife be concerned for her husband’s heart? What about sons in their home? It takes great maturity and self-control to avoid such visual temptation for men, but adolescent sons probably don’t have that.

Clearly there is no deference shown by that woman. Likely, she considers what she is wearing to be appropriate and appears to have little concern for defrauding her male neighbors and perhaps welcomes the attention.

Sadly, today, many professing Christian women also show little, to no, deference for men and boys by what they wear to church or with family and friends, possibly seeking such attention. Most sin is private, but immodesty is “in-your-face” to those near. Sad times indeed. Summer is here dads.

You need a good wank Stevie... and put your binoculars away.

Edited This is a MEN only email quote.

Edited by johnhugh
  • Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 26
  • Love 1

It’s her own fucking house and backyard pool. Of course she can wear what the hell she wants. “Welcomes the attention”?? Ugh. Of course it’s all the woman’s fucking fault. 

Steve would probably have palpitations if he knew that topless bathing was a thing in Europe. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 3

So because this lady wears a swimsuit to swim in her own personal backyard she probably wants her neighbors to gawk at her like a bunch of creeps?

I notice he quoted Matthew 5:28 about how looking lustfully at a woman is the same as adultery, but left out Matthew 5:29:

“And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”

Jesus says Steve’s “friend” should blind himself if objectifying his neighbor’s body is such a sinful problem for him.

Edited to add: Hey, wait a sec. The verses he quoted were both saying, “Men, it is a sin to objectify women’s bodies. Keep your eyes to yourself.” How did he get “Women can’t wear clothing I find attractive if they’re anywhere I can see them,” from that? The verses aren’t addressed to women at all. The very Bible verses he chose say men are responsible for solving this in their own hearts, not making it the woman’s job.

And if a man just can’t stop objectifying his swimming neighbor who’s just minding her own business, well, Jesus left very explicit instructions about what he should do in that very situation, and it didn’t involve telling the woman to cover up.

Edited by VodouDoll
  • Upvote 17
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 15

If it’s hardly noticeable ( swimsuit) , why is he noticing. I think he needs to reword that. 

Dude, plant some trees/shrubs in the backyard so you can’t see. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

“Clearly there is no deference shown by that woman.”

”Sadly, today, many professing Christian women also show little, to no, deference for men and boys....”

Wow, he is SO PISSED OFF that his random neighbor whom he doesn’t even know isn’t showing deference to him, he said it twice. Yikes. I feel bad for her, living next door to somebody who expects her to defer to him, is watching her while she swims, and is simmering with anger at her about it.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

On 5/29/2019 at 7:26 PM, CyborgKin said:

Ooh, it was time I updated my location.  I've stolen "glory bubble" thanks.

Not to be confused with "glory hole"

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 16
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

I wish I was Steve's or a Maxhell neighbor to wear a teeny tiny thong in the summer and be topless with my big latina boobs. It would be so much fun.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 13
  • Love 6

37 minutes ago, Odd1Out said:

If it’s hardly noticeable ( swimsuit) , why is he noticing. I think he needs to reword that. 

Dude, plant some trees/shrubs in the backyard so you can’t see. 

Really Steve, plant shrubs and hang a kitchen window curtain and just stop looking.

My mom, back in the 1960's and 70's hung out in our backyard pool in a bikini all the time. Our house was built at the bottom of a hill so the neighbors above us could certainly see and never once did anyone complain.

Steve is so creepy.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

Coward Steve why don't you take yourself and your little cult and move to the country and you won't have any slutty neighbors to look at.  Problem solved.

Edited by SPHASH
ETA
  • Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

I have fought my natural inclination  toward jealousy in my personal life so maybe it’s just me but Steve’s hyperfocus on other women’s modesty as if it’s such a arduous chore not to yearn for every woman he sees would break my heart if I were Teri.

seriously - it would mess with my head to such an unhealthy degeee it would be a kindness to me (if I were her) to pretend not to notice every other woman.

ETA sorry for lack of punctuation / on phone and lost glasses so just mentally sprinkle some commas and periods in there where they should be.  Thanks 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, johnhugh said:

Summer is here dads.

He always makes phrases like this sound ominous, it's so creepy to me. The phrase "summer is here" should be exciting but with him it sounds like the apocalypse is upon us (but maybe that's what he'd prefer).

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I hope that woman decides to swim in the nude. 

Would Teri have to clean his sinful ejaculate out of his briefs before or after finishing the ceiling fans?

someone get that woman a Pepsi.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 2

Yes a woman should always, always show deference to men and boys.  Even in her own god damn backyard.

Stick deference up your ass Steve.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 16

• Coconut Flan locked this topic