IGNORED

Yellow Pocket Angel Eggs

47of74

On 4/24/2019 at 8:16 AM, bal maiden said:

I remember an early episode of the show where they were having a ‘cook out’, and either JimBoob or Josh referred to hot dogs as ‘tube steaks’. 

Uhm....isn't "tube steak" a slang word for penis? Why not just call it a hot dog? Also, I'm team deviled eggs and breaststroke. Also team five year old doesn't "need privacy" for her shoulders.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I just see them as eggs you put in your pocket. Messy. Deviled eggs are fine with me.

Lint eggs.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

I can't think of wieners (or Game of Thrones) without thinking of this.

Seriously. When we watch GoT, one of my friends has to sing wiener wiener.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

My very conservative, Jesus crazy evangelical mom calls them deviled eggs. I have never heard angel eggs before in my life. I better not tell her that term though. ?

• Upvote 6

On 4/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, Satan'sFortress said:

Maybe MicHelle should start calling herself MichHeaven?

I literally just spit out my coffee when I read this!! Love it!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

so the other day at work, I am eating a banana. My coworker walks in as I am about to take a bite. She turns around and walks out but not before laughing hysterically.  It took me about 2 mins to figure it out. When she came back, we both started laughing. Now you have to understand my coworker is like myself; both of us are Christians but we do have a "mind" if you know what I mean. And yes we were both in hysterics from laughing..  I think my manager thought we lost our minds.

• Haha 13

If they had called them spiced eggs or dressed eggs no would think it unusual or odd. They wouldn’t pay attention to it because they are common alternatives. However yellow angel pocket eggs is so unusual and off the wall it forces you to notice. I believe that this is exactly what they intended and is the exact purpose of that stupid name. They aren’t far from going just shouting in a megaphone about how much more godly they are. An ordinary alternative isn’t good enough for them it must be an extra special God infused alternative. Pharisees.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, Knight of Ni said:

If they had called them spiced eggs or dressed eggs no would think it unusual or odd. They wouldn’t pay attention to it because they are common alternatives. However yellow angel pocket eggs is so unusual and off the wall it forces you to notice. I believe that this is exactly what they intended and is the exact purpose of that stupid name. They aren’t far from going just shouting in a megaphone about how much more godly they are. An ordinary alternative isn’t good enough for them it must be an extra special God infused alternative. Pharisees.

Yup.  Because being extra on the regular is how they make their living. 

• Upvote 5

Then there’s this:   

Spoiler 36C78EC6-5908-40CF-828E-DAAD6A92150F.jpeg.1a902be1e7a28d5dec3bc10bb3e255b8.jpeg

This reminds me of the Veronica Mars episode where a frat boy was drugged and a plastic Easter egg was shoved up his ass. His frat brothers had to help remove it. Yeah, not funny. ETA: No offense to the poster.

• Upvote 2

I just made deviled eggs. I blame this thread. 

You all have made Mr. 05 very happy. He loves them and I haven't made them for probably five years. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5

Then there’s this: 

Spoiler 36C78EC6-5908-40CF-828E-DAAD6A92150F.jpeg.1a902be1e7a28d5dec3bc10bb3e255b8.jpeg

TMI time but after my VSG I sometimes felt like I was trying to pass a rather large egg at bathroom time.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, louisa05 said:

I just made deviled eggs yellow pocket angel eggs. I blame this thread. 

You all have made Mr. 05 very happy. He loves them and I haven't made them for probably five years. 

FTFY

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

@Satan'sFortress, Mr. 05 while eating deviled yellow pocket angel eggs last night: "So when do we find out what they call devil's food cake? A good thread about that and you'd probably end up making chocolate cake which I'd be fine with." 

• Haha 23

Also from the south and my family's super duper baptist. No one's ever had a problem calling something devilled. When I first saw that post it didn't even occur to me how bizarre it was. Stupid me was like "that's just because they've stuck bacon in them, they're calling them that." Only later did I realize that they'd renamed them something wild. 

I wonder if they prayed for Alyssa after she named off all her heathen makeup the other day in that Youtube video. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, Antipatriarch said:

So what does J'chelle call deviled ham?

I thought they didn’t eat pork.

• Upvote 1

On 5/2/2019 at 6:06 PM, Antipatriarch said:

So what does J'chelle call deviled ham?

Jim Bob?

I'll see myself out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

• 1 month later...

So the post made its way across my Facebook page. I haven't seen a photo of Johannah since she was 11. I seriously thought it was Jill and Hannie, not Hannie and Jordyn. 

That'swhat happens I guess when you dont keep up lol

I'm glad I found this thread, I found this gem on Lilly and Ellies blog a couple weeks ago (don't judge me some of the recipes they have shared like the ones they get from other people aren't terrible) 

Methinks Yellow Pocket Angel Eggs was a ploy for attention since dear sweet Anna had no qualms about little Mac making deviled egg boats previously. 

Unless of course maybe we are blaming the deviled egg boats for bringing the devil into Josh. 

Screenshot_20190621-005034_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 4/24/2019 at 3:14 AM, mpheels said:

Sex in a pan is also called better than sex cake, except at my grandfather’s church where they call it better than Robert Redford cake.

I have the recipe and the one I was given was called "Sin."

• Love 2