IGNORED

Mueller Investigation!

Howl

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People like Roger Stone are so used to getting away with all their asshole actions that he most likely didn't even consider that he could get into bigly trouble for that. He sounds terrified. This might be one of the few times he has been held accountable for his actions. 

In other news, this is an unexpected change of timeline. I wonder why?

Saw all the activity on this thread and was excited, hoping for an indictment announcement against junior.

I’ve been thinking about it since I saw Rachel Maddow’s show yesterday ...I wonder what trump’s reaction will be if it happens.  

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Saw all the activity on this thread and was excited, hoping for an indictment announcement against junior.

I’ve been thinking about it since I saw Rachel Maddow’s show yesterday ...I wonder what trump’s reaction will be if it happens.  

I'm off to a concert tonight so I'll be off line when all this is still going down. James McMurtry will understand if I keep checking my phone right?

Sorry to disappoint @HerNameIsBuffy. I think this thread will explode if Fredo-dumb is indicted. The presidunce will simply deny any knowledge of said son, after tweeting how unfair it all is and a witch hunt and a dem hoax. But no collusion!

Just now, fraurosena said:

Sorry to disappoint @HerNameIsBuffy. I think this thread will explode if Fredo-dumb is indicted. The presidunce will simply deny any knowledge of said son, after tweeting how unfair it all is and a witch hunt and a dem hoax. But no collusion!

I think if that if when that happens we are libel break FJ as we know it.

3 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

We're in recess:

Hide contents

No doubt this recesses won't be fun for Rogie the way it was for my daughter when she was in elementary school

Aww, shit. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed the judge will revoke his pretrial release regardless.

6 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I think if that if when that happens we are libel break FJ as we know it.

Imagine if Jana Duggar gets engaged the same day? FJ would melt down.

Judge is about to make her ruling.

She's clearly not impressed with what Stone had to say for himself on the stand.

Well that's pretty mild. He's not going to jail. Darn.

However, we all know he won't hold to this order either. The man just can't help himself. 

There will be no third chances. Next time he's going to jail. 

So now all we need to do is wait. It's only a matter of time.

Yup. Stand back and give him some more rope, he'll do the rest all by himself.

Well, how long till he goes to jail? I will be surprised if he can hold his tongue and not say anything. 

Just now, formergothardite said:

Well, how long till he goes to jail? I will be surprised if he can hold his tongue and not say anything. 

It depends on how strong his fear of jail rape is. I'm giving him a week. So, first week of March he'll trip up again.

All these people get are slaps on the wrists, if that.

im cynical enough that I don’t believe he’s going to jail despite what he does - she should have done it this time.

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

im cynical enough that I don’t believe he’s going to jail despite what he does

I kind of am too. Though Manafort did end up in jail, so maybe there is hope that Stone will too. 

11 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It depends on how strong his fear of jail rape is. I'm giving him a week. So, first week of March he'll trip up again.

Think it'll be that long?  March is still 8 days away.  That's an eternity for a fuck head like Stone not to trip up. 

33 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm eating popcorn with Parmesan cheese on it right now. :popcorn2:

I love me some parmpop. I have it several times a week. 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived