IGNORED

RIP Steve Jobs...WBC to picket funeral

let-them-eat-cake

I hope if they do show up and protest that the Jobs family will sue them from here to the river since I know WBC's crappy lawyers won't even cut it close to the kind of legal team and funds the Jobs family has.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope if they do show up and protest that the Jobs family will sue them from here to the river since I know WBC's crappy lawyers won't even cut it close to the kind of legal team and funds the Jobs family has.

That is oh so true. Wouldn't that be a court case to watch? Much better than this idiot Conrad Murray trial.

RadarOnline has a story outing WBC as hypocrites from tweeting their garbage from an IPhone. Awesome! Normally the press doens't pick up on stuff like this.

Wait, wait, wait! Ladies & gents....according to Margy Phelps, we've got it all wrong anyway.

Apparently God created the iphone. Duh!

She posted: “Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose!†(from an article in the Toronto Star covering this issue: thestar.com/business/article/1065865--westboro-church-announces-protest-of-jobs-funeral-via-iphone)

Wait, wait, wait! Ladies & gents....according to Margy Phelps, we've got it all wrong anyway.

She posted: “Rebels mad cuz I used iPhone to tell you Steve Jobs is in hell. God created iPhone for that purpose!†(from an article in the Toronto Star covering this issue: thestar.com/business/article/1065865--westboro-church-announces-protest-of-jobs-funeral-via-iphone)

Lord Buddha might disagree mightily with that. :o

The irony is that this was posted from an iPhone.

That was hilarious. It ended up being a trending topic and a lot of the media outlets picked it up. It's really her account. She is getting bashed up the wazoo because she tweeted all that crap from an iPhone.

Wait- Steve Jobs is God? Then the WBC Dumbasses are protesting God's funeral! Smooth move, Einsteins, you're going to hell for protesting God!

According to the news, the funeral was yesterday and held privately at his home. Apple is not planning a public celebration, but there is going to be something for Apple employees. WBC said they wouldn't picket if it was private, though of course that isn't why the family chose a private memorial, I'm sure.

Marmalade, we'll have to get together some other time. :-)

Archived