IGNORED

White Anxiety - Politics that run skin-deep

Drala

So much for, "it's about ILLEGALS, if they come legally no problem"  

The skin color squad is coming for legal immigrants too. 

I swear, we need a "terrified" reaction/vote for some of these posts. What the everloving fuck are these maniacs doing to my country?

What I don’t get is the incredible short-sightedness of the white-supremacist alt-right QAnon lovers.

Imagine what would happen if by some magical force all their wishes would be granted. There would be no people left of any colored decent, there would be no more women, no more government.

There would be less people left in the world than after Thanos’ finger-snap. More than half of of their own tiki-torch carrying numbers will have dissapeared (they may think they’re all-white, but their ancestors weren’t above having sexual relations with colored women). There will be nobody to pander to their needs. No momma, no subservient (or not) female left. The farm fields will lay rotting and barren, because there’s no one left to tend to them. There will be no one to do any menial work. There will be no taxes, but neither will there be any aid to help them with food, clothing, shelter, transportation.

In the end, because of their lack of education and due to their stunted intelligence, they will simply wither and die. So much for supremacy, eh?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived