IGNORED

Could they be Fundie?

dawn9476

"We are totally supportive of this marriage," Courtney's mother Krista Stodden told Radar Online, adding "Doug is a wonderful man and we love him. They are very much in love and we are so supportive of this."

The bride's mother was also protective of her daughter's reputation, "Courtney was a virgin when she married Doug. She is a good Christian girl."

Read more: http://www.nypost.c

om/p/pagesix/lost_actor_doug_hutchison_marries_VGzkLjG2HuR4XHfF6P3VzK#ixzz1PrrC5LTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH I just can't even comprehend WHO would think this girl is a virgin. Ah, the insanity of it all...

Why oh Why does the mother feel the need to tell the public she was a virgin. I mean, I consider that in general, private information that should be shared only by the possessor of said virginity.

Also, how does the mother know?

She could totally be a virgin who's had her sexuality exploited (by her parents) for years. And she looks 16 to me - 16 with some plastic surgery and a lot of stress and not enough nutrition.

There are a lot of Hollywood wannabe parents out there who aren't shy about pimping out their daughters - Lindsey Lohan's mom, the Spears parents, the Cyruses...the Simpson girls icky dad...I feel like I should be able to name more, but that's plenty anyway.

Is she 16? Yes, in dog years.

And here is one of her songs. She makes Rebecca "Friday" Black look like Kate Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOrD5kqy ... r_embedded

I'm wondering if these two are putting us on, and using the controversy to promote their careers.

Dude.... she sucks. :shock:

But I think she actually looks 16 in this video... what sort of parents would allow their 16 year old dress and act like this however...

As someone who, at fifteen, was asked if my eight- and eleven-year old brother and sister were my kids, it is certainly possible to be 16 and look 30. I would buy that she's sixteen, but I would also buy that she's thirty. I just generally suck ag guessing people's ages.

This marriage is a little weird, but whatever. It'll probably be over in a year or two anyway.

Archived