IGNORED

Kendra, Joe and Garrett Duggar, Part 10

Jellybean

idk, on the last thread I predicated Lauren, Jessa, Kendra, Anna, Jill, Joy.....but it's pretty up in the air right now with half of them being first-time moms and no trend to follow. I think I change my mind on my prediction order xD lol but I would bet on 2019 being the first time we get 2 grandduggars in the same month

Siren#1 - April Fools 2019 :my_biggrin: (for her to be due Apr 1 they'd have to conceive the first week of July, another honeymoon baby...). Girl, I think.

Benessa#3 - boy#3, Summer 2019

JoKen#2 - August 2019, a girl this time

Smuggar#6 - also August 2019, boy 

Dill#3 - sometime during 2019 but i have no idea when. girl (I think they're both not-so-secretly overwhelmed with 2 kids but Jill wants a girl and Derick still seems totally uninvested in any kid-related decisions....)

Jostin#3 - girl, i feel like it'll either be April-May or like....Oct-Nov, haha 

JinJer#2 - Apr-May of 2020. boy or girl idk.....

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

idk, on the last thread I predicated Lauren, Jessa, Kendra, Anna, Jill, Joy.....but it's pretty up in the air right now with half of them being first-time moms and no trend to follow. I think I change my mind on my prediction order xD lol but I would bet on 2019 being the first time we get 2 grandduggars in the same month

Siren#1 - April Fools 2018 :my_biggrin: (for her to be due Apr 1 they'd have to conceive the first week of July, another honeymoon baby...). Girl, I think.

Benessa#3 - boy#3, Summer 2018

JoKen#2 - August 2018, a girl this time

Smuggar#6 - also August 2018, boy 

Dill#3 - sometime during 2019 but i have no idea when. girl (I think they're both not-so-secretly overwhelmed with 2 kids but Jill wants a girl and Derick still seems totally uninvested in any kid-related decisions....)

Jostin#3 - girl, i feel like it'll either be April-May or like....Oct-Nov, haha 

JinJer#2 - Apr-May of 2020. boy or girl idk.....

I think you mean April fools 2019  Summer 2019 and August 2019 I

16 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I think you mean April fools 2019  Summer 2019 and August 2019 I

oh! haha thanks, fixed it (:

Lauren will announce early October (if the wedding is June 30th)

I think Jessa will get pregnant around Henry's 2nd birthday so Feb 19

Anna will get pregnant late winter early spring, if she sticks to her baby every 2ish years

Jill & Kendra will get pregnant in Spring of 2019

I'm not sure about Joy, I think it's a 50/50 shot of her getting pregnant by the end of this year or her waiting until fall of 2019 to get pregnant. I'm personally hoping she waits, and spaces them out a little bit to keep her quiver on the smaller side.  

I think Jinger will have 2 to 2.5 years between her kids. So not another announcement from her until at least late summer of 2020. 

15 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Michelle had Jill about 16 months after Jd/Jana were born by c-section and then went on to have a ton more kids. I just don't  see Joy intentionally controlling the spacing at this point. We shall see though!

Even though Michelle had 4 surgical births and a quiver full, you can not really compare her to this generation. Michelle's first baby was delivered vaginally, in a facility, and was an average size[as far as we know].  Jill and Joy have had LGA first babies (actually 2 LGA babies for Jill) requiring surgical births. Now the Duggars can scream that 2/3s of these babies were breech and we'll truly never know, but from my experience, the more likely scenario was that those babies were just too large to safely deliver vaginally. We'll never know about Sam. Jessa seemed to learn a bit after SES's birth as HWS was a pound smaller and there were no post birth complications. At this point, the odds for quiver fulls are much higher for Anna and Kendra- they've had vaginal deliveries...and Anna has vaginally delivered some large boys too. Having a vaginal delivery BEFORE needing a surgical delivery  is a better indicator for having future vag deliveries and more births. Having already had 2 surgical births of LGA babies, Jill is clearly the least likely to have a QF.

@SassyPants i agree with you on the probable size of Joy's quiver being smaller now that her first birth was a c-section. I'm just not convinced that this means longer spacing between the first 2 kids. I think at least the next pregnancy will come sooner rather than later. After that it will depend on how #2 goes.

10 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

@SassyPants i agree with you on the probable size of Joy's quiver being smaller now that her first birth was a c-section. I'm just not convinced that this means longer spacing between the first 2 kids. I think at least the next pregnancy will come sooner rather than later. After that it will depend on how #2 goes.

I agree, I think its likely she will get pregnant quickly, and then if #2 is also a c-section maybe slow down.  Slowing down didn't help Jill, if it had I might think differently.  Also, she is said to be the most conservative of the group, so might think that anything Jill did to slow down was immoral. (If Jill did, I think she did given the exact timing, but who knows?)

My parents have a fundie lite family as their neighbors.... 8 kids all csections. They believe it's okay to prevent for  the recommended 18 months because since it's safer for the mom that means she can have more babies than risking a ruptured uterus. I guess that's some sort of logic? Lol but they have no plans of stopping they say... she's in her mid-late thirties though so I don't know when you aren't fertile anymore but seems like she may only have 1-2 more. (My dumb ass thought you couldn't get pregnant after 35 until recently, people just make such a big deal about "your eggs are dying" I thought the shelf life was much shorter than it is so to speak)

1 minute ago, Daisy0322 said:

My parents have a fundie lite family as their neighbors.... 8 kids all csections. They believe it's okay to prevent for  the recommended 18 months because since it's safer for the mom that means she can have more babies than risking a ruptured uterus. I guess that's some sort of logic? Lol but they have no plans of stopping they say... she's in her mid-late thirties though so I don't know when you aren't fertile anymore but seems like she may only have 1-2 more. (My dumb ass thought you couldn't get pregnant after 35 until recently, people just make such a big deal about "your eggs are dying" I thought the shelf life was much shorter than it is so to speak)

it depends on the person. some people can get pregnant well into the forty's Janet Jackson had one at fifty and Bridget Nielson is pregnant now and I believe is 54. (Now I'm not sure if either of these woman had outside help)

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

it depends on the person. some people can get pregnant well into the forty's Janet Jackson had one at fifty and Bridget Nielson is pregnant now and I believe is 54. (Now I'm not sure if either of these woman had outside help)

Thanks! I really just need to educate myself, I also thought it took way longer to get pregnant than the two weeks we were "toying with the idea" my sex Ed class failed me lol 

I probably spend too much time thinking about how/why things happen to individuals. Thus far, the Duggar couples who have needed to have c-section births are those where the man comes from a small family and also appear to have limited experience with young children. Funny how that works...maybe the creator does have bigger plans. Also interesting, Jill who appeared to love being a sister mom, does not present as comfortable mothering, from what we see, as Jessa, who looked liked she was mailing in the sister mom role. I wonder how much the support/lack of support of their male parent counterpart affects that comfort level???

Also, I don't think Jeremy presents as a person who will naturally mesh with babies and children. He likes himself too much.

1 hour ago, Daisy0322 said:

Thanks! I really just need to educate myself, I also thought it took way longer to get pregnant than the two weeks we were "toying with the idea" my sex Ed class failed me lol 

Was your Sex Ed something like this?

37098363-9012-4959-AF05-9305D354F4C8.thumb.jpeg.9c6f1a2842df038bc096925b58da7fbc.jpeg

Because it sounds like that’s what you got (unfortunately.) :pb_lol:

There are some great resources out there.  The American Pregnancy Association is the one I turned to the most often when we were trying and during my pregnancy though. 

I'm wondering if any of them will have a big bunch of kids.   If they are already spacing 2 years apart there is some intervention.   Maybe it has to do with the fact that all these girls grew up in a big house.   Multiple refrigerators, a commercial dishwasher and plenty of place for kids to play, big kitchen table for home schooling, etc.

None of them can afford a JimBob/Michele sized house.    The girls could be thinking....."How many kids do we really want in this 2 bedroom tiny house we're currently living in?"

I do have a feeling that several of the girls are pregnant and getting ready to announce.   Maybe they could be waiting to the season premiere to announce.    Kendra and Joy both got preggo basically on their wedding night so Irish Twins for both of them wouldn't be a big shocker.  

I think Jinger is absolutely hating being so pregnant and not being able to share the experience with her sisters and family.   She's close to her sisters and pregnancy is such an overwhelmingly big deal to them.   Im sad for her.   I think she would like to be close to her family but I think Jeremy is domineering.  

4 minutes ago, PVMom said:

I'm wondering if any of them will have a big bunch of kids.   If they are already spacing 2 years apart there is some intervention.   Maybe it has to do with the fact that all these girls grew up in a big house.   Multiple refrigerators, a commercial dishwasher and plenty of place for kids to play, big kitchen table for home schooling, etc.

The girls did not grow up in the TTH, they only moved in there in 2006. They had the special 16 kids and moving in. They lived in a tiny house. 

I don't have any specific predictions, but my main one is that the 20th grandduggar announcement will land in 2020. They'll still have to speed things along, but counting another two or so marriages , and just baby announcements rather than births, I think it's totally possible... and numerically pleasing :tw_grimace:

57 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I noticed all the pictures are basically the same very boring 

they both look like children, heck they kind of still are. 

9 minutes ago, NakedKnees said:

I don't have any specific predictions, but my main one is that the 20th grandduggar announcement will land in 2020. They'll still have to speed things along, but counting another two or so marriages , and just baby announcements rather than births, I think it's totally possible... and numerically pleasing :tw_grimace:

I always wonder if the Bates and Duggar's will ever have the same number of Grandkids at one time. they are not far off right now  Duggar's 12 Bates 9 but the Duggar's got a big head start so it will be interesting to see. 

Those maternity photos of Kendra are adorable. She looks great! I still hate that they are raised to believe that's all they are worth (my family is the same way....I'm the "bad one" who works outside the home and has no children haha) But I think those are really sweet pictures. 

Yes, she looks so happy and I think Joe absolutely adores her. Let's hope they keep their views to themselves and continue to live a quiet life.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Was your Sex Ed something like this?

37098363-9012-4959-AF05-9305D354F4C8.thumb.jpeg.9c6f1a2842df038bc096925b58da7fbc.jpeg

Because it sounds like that’s what you got (unfortunately.) :pb_lol:

There are some great resources out there.  The American Pregnancy Association is the one I turned to the most often when we were trying and during my pregnancy though. 

Yes that's pretty much dead on haha, thank you! I'll have to read those :)

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I always wonder if the Bates and Duggar's will ever have the same number of Grandkids at one time. they are not far off right now  Duggar's 12 Bates 9 but the Duggar's got a big head start so it will be interesting to see. 

Didn't that algorithm predict that the Bates' will have more grandkids in the long term? More girls in the family and Kelly actually had more term pregnancies because she had no twins. Though I'm not sure if that takes into account the fact that the Duggar boys so far have all managed to marry teen brides (or just barely 20 years old) who so far seem to be very fecund so that may negate some of the algorithm assumptions.

10 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Didn't that algorithm predict that the Bates' will have more grandkids in the long term? More girls in the family and Kelly actually had more term pregnancies because she had no twins. Though I'm not sure if that takes into account the fact that the Duggar boys so far have all managed to marry teen brides (or just barely 20 years old) who so far seem to be very fecund so that may negate some of the algorithm assumptions.

If you're talking about Duggar Data, I believe part of it is that 'the Predictor' assumes the Bates girls will be fertile slightly longer than the Duggars - I can't remember exactly off the top of my head, but I believe it's something like till age 44.75 vs. 42.25 for the Duggars. So that's enough time for 1-2 more kids each. It's based on the ages that Kelly and Michelle had their last live birth, respectively.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived