IGNORED

Matt Powell : ‘Atheists drink coke all day and are addicted to video games’

DangerNoodle

Hmmm... I suck at video games but have been known to serially play multiple losing rounds of Pac Man and Missile Command on an old game console we have. I love Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper but can’t drink either unless I want to spend my evening crying on my bathroom floor (freaking acid reflux...). 

So I guess this ambiguity means I’m agnostic rather that a full fledged atheist? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I added vodka today to my coke, it was my day off and it's a sunny day, rare sight in Scotland. Where I live ginger is a slang term for fizzy drinks, I think it may originate from Irn bru being bright orange in colour.

I drink Coke Zero. Don't really play video games, except for Sims. I'm an atheist. But who cares? Matt Powell acts like they're bad things... has he seen the Duggar soda fountain? (Presuming they still have that)

6 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I added vodka today to my coke, it was my day off and it's a sunny day, rare sight in Scotland. Where I live ginger is a slang term for fizzy drinks, I think it may originate from Irn bru being bright orange in colour.

As a redhead, I think that's a neat idea!

I'm an athiest, but I haven't had Coke since I removed virtually all sugar from my diet almost a year ago.  I do admit to the occasional can of store-brand diet grape soda, though.  I used to play the Sims but got tired of every patch breaking something.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2018 at 9:20 PM, AnywhereButHere said:

Hmmm... I suck at video games but have been known to serially play multiple losing rounds of Pac Man and Missile Command on an old game console we have. I love Diet Coke and Diet Dr. Pepper but can’t drink either unless I want to spend my evening crying on my bathroom floor (freaking acid reflux...). 

So I guess this ambiguity means I’m agnostic rather that a full fledged atheist? 

I feel you on the acid reflux!!!Mine is not quite that bad,I just feel nauseated...yeah,like I could throw up..sorry for the TMI.I do love Diet Dr.Pepper,though!!

My favorite video games are:Galaga and Jeopardy.I have not played in years,though.

It's been probably a decade, maybe two, since I had a Coke.  Once a year or so now I indulge in a lemon-lime Pellegrino soda, but that's it for fizzy.  (waves to all the fellow GERD-sufferers)

Does Candy Crush count as a video game?  I admit I seem to be hooked, as stupid as it is...

And if I might be permitted to mimic the cool kids, I'm an atheist BECAUSE logic!

Archived