IGNORED

Michael and Brandon Keilen: Part 4

Jellybean

Many women, myself included,  do not like the look of their upper arms. I totally understand the T- shirt thing, but I think that outfit was too informal for that wedding. I’d be embarrassed to be underdressed for such an occasion, especially if it was the wedding of my hub’s family member.

• I Agree 4
  • Love 1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N2H1FDJ/ref=twister_B074S2Q9CV

Brandon and Michaela are probably saving money, so that's why she re-wears everything. That dress is one of her favorites from before she was married (or one very very similar). She probably feels confident in it despite her weight gain. But the link above would have been a cheap, cute, appropriate dress for the occasion!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bobology said:

I completely agree, not that fudge-duddie is bad, but it is a good description of Brandon.

Fudge-duddie sounds like a delightful dessert....

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 4

On 4/23/2019 at 7:44 PM, Mela99 said:
On 4/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Bobology said:

I completely agree, not that fudge-duddie is bad, but it is a good description of Brandon.

Fudge-duddie sounds like a delightful dessert....

Lol, blasted autocorrect and blasted me for not checking it over. (FWIW, 'fudge-duddie' kind of sounds like another term for shart.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

On 5/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, miss_batson said:

Michael's update about moving

I congratulated Michaela for being professional about licensure and taxes for her online store. I wonder if other Bates family online ventures do the same.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic