IGNORED

BRADRICK! Divorce Part 3: Now With Remarriage?

Destiny

1 minute ago, formergothardite said:

So basically he is another Lawson Bates? 

But so much better looking.  In an emo sort of way. :)

He is definitely anti-Trump, so there is that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't read all the threads about Kelly and Bradrick!. Does he visit the kids? (If you have seen it mentioned on blogs or social media.) I felt so sorry for the kids when Kelly moved them across the country from their dad. Do you know?

1 hour ago, Clementine said:

I haven't read all the threads about Kelly and Bradrick!. Does he visit the kids? (If you have seen it mentioned on blogs or social media.) I felt so sorry for the kids when Kelly moved them across the country from their dad. Do you know?

Still nothing on any public social media. Kelly's IG account is private, Peter's public FB page hasn't been updated in a long time. 

2 hours ago, Clementine said:

There hasn’t been anything  online regarding whether or not he has been to visit his children. I think him fucking-up his marriage in such abominable way ( if the insiders are to be believed) with multiple adulteries was part of the  reason why Kelly took kids way across country. Poor Kelly.

7 minutes ago, bea said:

Any updates on Kelly since her remarriage? No new “arrows” from the quiver?

I really hate that we know nothing and it’s likely we won’t know anything until a baby is being held in Kelly’s arms a year from now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Most probably my sleuthing skills suck but it looks like there are still no news on Peter and his new life or on Kelly and the kids. I can’t figure out how to get to the NCFIC family photo of the Browns with all their children/spouses and grandchildren to see if it has been updated. Any suggestions? 

5 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Most probably my sleuthing skills suck but it looks like there are still no news on Peter and his new life or on Kelly and the kids.

I don't think your sleuthing skills are the issue. I think they are deliberately keeping things on the down low.

Kelly's first marriage was a public symbol of Scott Brown's ministry and it's collapse reflected on Scott/his teachings. I suspect it took a big dose of denial and some mental gymnastics for Scott to reframe events so that someone else was entirely to blame and I suspect that it took some spin to make it all seem like Scott's beliefs regarding marriage/male and female roles still work out. I would hope there somewhere in there he actually asked Kelly how she wanted things handled but I doubt it. I think he has just locked down information so that the narrative is easier to control. 

The BRADRICK! nuptials were the Royal Wedding of that faction of fundiedom, so to admit that maybe that model of courtship/marriage just might not be all it's cracked up to be would take an amount of self-reflection that I don't think Scottie and co. are capable of.  I'm not surprised they haven't said anything. 

On 5/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I really hate that we know nothing and it’s likely we won’t know anything until a baby is being held in Kelly’s arms a year from now. 

I get curious, but then I feel kind of guilty for being so nosy.  When I think of everything Kelly went through, I can totally get why she'd want privacy not just for herself  but for the kids. Being all over the gossip mill of reformed fundie-dom can't have been easy. I'd be very interested in hearing her story someday if she ever wants to tell it but I understand the radio silence. I hope things are going well for her.

19 minutes ago, GenerationCedarchip said:

I get curious, but then I feel kind of guilty for being so nosy.  When I think of everything Kelly went through, I can totally get why she'd want privacy not just for herself  but for the kids. Being all over the gossip mill of reformed fundie-dom can't have been easy. I'd be very interested in hearing her story someday if she ever wants to tell it but I understand the radio silence. I hope things are going well for her.

I think what bothers me the most is how fundies will plaster things all over the internet when things are good (or seem good). And then clam up tighter than Steve Maxwell’s cheeks when anything goes wrong. 

I absolutely don’t begrudge Kelly her privacy. Actually I wish she had more privacy from the very start! It’s the way fundies like her father will handle this sort of thing. I’ve found that people are way more understanding, gracious, and forgiving when you are open about your troubles. I’m not saying her dad has to spill every last detail. On the contrary.  I don’t want to know the gory details because that means her six children could read it one day. But you would think her dad would at least make some sort of acknowledgment of the divorce and remarriage. 

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And then clam up tighter than Steve Maxwell’s butt cheeks when anything goes wrong. 

Edited for ya!   :evil-laugh:

• 2 months later...

Is Peter with DPIARBT (Doug Phillips is a Rapist Boutique Tool) as he hibernates. I've never seen two people more PRESENT online to become so ABSENT. Any sightings? Any updates?

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Is Peter with DPIARBT (Doug Phillips is a Rapist Boutique Tool) as he hibernates. I've never seen two people more PRESENT online to become so ABSENT. Any sightings? Any updates?

Peter's personal FB page hasn't been updated in years; his "Peter Bradrick Real Estate Team" page was updated with a listing on August 29 - so, it would appear that he's still in business with Keller-Williams. His broker's license is also still active. 

4 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

What Bradrick! online presence are you talking about? As @Marian the Librarianmentioned, his only fb we can find is for his real estate business here in Washington, so activity on that indicates nothing regarding being with the Tool. I would know if the Tool was in Washington. 

No no. Sorry. I was kidding about him and DPIARBT being together. Their similarly deafening silence and absence from the Internet is all I was observing. Sorry for any confusion. Have no idea what either are up to and certainly I agree there was a parting of the ways after "The Confrontation."

11 hours ago, ophelia said:

I thought there was some kind of fall out between these two back when the shit hit the fan and VF crashed?!

Yes. BRADRICK! confronted DPIARBT about his abuse of Lourdes and their mentor/protege relationship immediately crashed and burned.

Well, as much as I thought BRADRICK was a tool and only a barely adequate provider, I did not see this coming.  I feel bad for Kelly, especially given the likely details of her remarriage.  Her parents are the worst.  Unfortunately I’m not sure Kelly has it in her to be a better parent than her parents. 

2 hours ago, treemom said:

I feel bad for Kelly, especially given the likely details of her remarriage.  Her parents are the worst.  Unfortunately I’m not sure Kelly has it in her to be a better parent than her parents. 

ITA. One hopes that this marriage is better, for her AND the children, but given that she apparently went into it under her parents' auspices, once again, doesn't bode well. 

57 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

ITA. One hopes that this marriage is better, for her AND the children, but given that she apparently went into it under her parents' auspices, once again, doesn't bode well. 

I just hope that her new husband isn't pushing for Kelly to fill his quiver with his own biological children. I doubt it, but the last thing poor Kelly needs is to become a brood mare for yet another patriarch. 

4 hours ago, milkteeth said:

I just hope that her new husband isn't pushing for Kelly to fill his quiver with his own biological children. I doubt it, but the last thing poor Kelly needs is to become a brood mare for yet another patriarch. 

I would be really surprised if she didn't have at least a couple children with the new husband 

I hope that poor woman gets some rest, she has birthed 6 babies, that’s a lot! It takes a huge toll on woman’s body and it’s so much hard work. It’s day in day out hard work. Also, she is expected to homeschool... I think I would just fall in deep depression because it would feel like there’s just no end in sight.

Do we know where Kelly and the kids currently live? Is her new husband from Texas as well? 

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived