IGNORED

Stormy Daniels has a "Monica Lewinsky" dress

hoipolloi

Dumpy didn't sign the agreement. Why doesn't that invalidate it, even if she took the money?

She was 27, he was 60. I think she wanted to be on The Apprentice, he dangled (no pun intended) that opportunity in front of her. Threatening a child though? Beyond reprehensible. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Dumpy didn't sign the agreement. Why doesn't that invalidate it, even if she took the money?

And that's precisely what Avenatti's argument is.

Anyway, I don't get it how people named Stephanie Clifford and Donald J. Trump could possibly be bound by a NDA regarding an affair between David Dennison and Peggy peterson.

8 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Anyway, I don't get it how people named Stephanie Clifford and Donald J. Trump could possibly be bound by a NDA regarding an affair between David Dennison and Peggy peterson.

I could kinda-sorta get that, as it's stated that those are their AKA's. 

What I don't get, is the need for the AKA's in the first place. Especially when the NDA states that they are AKA's and whose AKA's they are. What's the point of all that juvenile cloak and dagger stuff? :confusion-shrug:

Okay for once I believe something they say from the White House podium. I am totally willing to buy the claim that Obama and his White House had nothing to do with Trump's shady deal.

Does anyone here read Stormy's Twitter feed? Long story short, her crtics show up and call her names, she refuses to be shamed, and there's numerous automated responses whenever someone buys or renews a subscription to her website. 

This was her response to someone asking if she was that whore who couldn't keep her legs shut:

It really infuriates her detractors that she doesn't cry and run away after they attempt to shame her. The older I get, the more I realize how many people determine a woman's worth solely by what she does with her genitals.

12 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

What gives with Coulter going all rouge and bucking the TD party line? She supported Trump in 2016 and I'm sure was one of his voters. So does this mean she feels she has been screwed by him as well? 

Republicans eating (eww) their own.

29 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

What gives with Coulter going all rouge and bucking the TD party line? She supported Trump in 2016 and I'm sure was one of his voters. So does this mean she feels she has been screwed by him as well? 

I think about that pro-Trump book she wrote whenever she gets mad at him. :pb_lol:

Donald Trump won the presidency by being a one-man wrecking ball against our dysfunctional and corrupt establishment. 

Now Ann Coulter, with her unique  insight, candor, and sense of humor, makes the definitive case for why we  should all join his revolution. 

The media have twisted themselves in knots, trying to grasp how Donald Trump won over millions of Americans and what he'll be like as president. 

But Ann Coulter isn't puzzled. She knows why Trump was the only one of seventeen GOP contenders who captured the spirit of our time. She gets the power of addressing the pain of the silent majority and saying things the "PC Thought Police" considers unspeakable. 

She argues that a bull in the china shop is exactly what we need to make America great again. 

In this powerful book, Coulter explains why conservatives, moderates, and even disgruntled Democrats should set aside their doubts and embrace Trump: 

·He's putting America first in our trade deals and alliances, rather than pandering to our allies and enemies. 

·He's abandoned the GOP's decades-long commitment to a bellicose foreign policy, at a time when the entire country is sick of unnecessary wars. 

·He's ended GOP pandering to Hispanic activists with his hard-line policy on immigration. Working class Americans finally have a champion against open borders and cheap foreign labor. 

·He's overturned the media's traditional role in setting the agenda and defining who gets to be considered "presidential." 

·He's exposed political consultants as grifters and hacks, most of whom don't know real voters from a hole in the ground. 

If you're already a Trump fan, Ann Coulter will help you defend and promote your position. If you're not, she might just change your mind.

https://www.amazon.com/Trump-We-Trust-Pluribus-Awesome/dp/0735214468

31 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I think Trump is not quite bigoted enough for her. Last summer she got mad when Trump couldn't get the wall up and wouldn't discharge the DACA fast enough.

I love thinking about Trump stewing over Stormy and Michael Avenatti. His fans are desperately trying to discredit both of them, and it's so fun to watch them flail about. :popcorn:

The address for the Delaware LLC that Michael Cohen created to pay Stormy Daniels the $130K is about two miles from my house.  

1 minute ago, FloraKitty35 said:

The address for the Delaware LLC that Michael Cohen created to pay Stormy Daniels the $130K is about two miles from my house.  

P.O. box?

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

P.O. box?

No,  it was a physical address (160 Greentree Dr. Ste. 101 Dover, DE 19904). 

3 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

No,  it was a physical address (160 Greentree Dr. Ste. 101 Dover, DE 19904). 

I can't believe I actually know that area. I don't like having so few degrees of separation from Trump haha

I'm hoping Michael Avenatti will do more interviews tomorrow. 

Heh, Cohen's lawyer made a fool of himself last night on CNN, and competent lawyers are elbowing each other in the ribs while pointing out the dumpster fire. :pb_lol:

Too funny, @Cartmann99!  Stormy is shrewd, smart and ruthless when she has to be.  Trump and his clown car full of lawyers are no match for Stormy and Avenatti. 

Patience is a virtue I don't have. :pb_sad:

Do you know how loudly the Reich wing would be screaming if this all happened while any Democrat was in office. I remember the Reich wing fucksticks having commercials on tv telling Clinton to resign at the height of the affair. Now they don’t say a goddamn thing. Even after Spanky McFuckface’s side business goes public.

:eyewash:

I'm not strong enough to ever look. I don't think I'd ever eat or sleep again if I did.

Archived