IGNORED

Melania Trump:Looking for a platform, and a stylist.

GrumpyGran

Thoughs n prayers Malaria

A wooden sculpture of U.S. first lady Melania Trump was torched near her hometown of Sevnica, Slovenia, on the night of July Fourth, as Americans celebrated U.S. Independence Day, said the artist who commissioned the sculpture.

Brad Downey, a Berlin-based American artist, told Reuters he had the life-sized blackened, disfigured sculpture removed as soon as police informed him on July 5th of the incident.

“I want to know why they did it,” said Downey, who had hoped the statue would foster a dialogue about the political situation in the United States, highlighting Melania Trump’s status as an immigrant married to a president sworn to reduce immigration.

In January, a large wooden statue resembling Donald Trump, designed by a local artist last year, was burnt in Slovenia’s city of Moravce, east of the capital Ljubljana.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Someone’s fee fees are hurt...

Truth hurts doesn’t it Malaria? 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

I don't usually comment on someone's appearance, but why is she always so squinty?  She barely opens her eyes.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Becky said:

I don't usually comment on someone's appearance, but why is she always so squinty?  She barely opens her eyes.  

Too much plastic surgery. This is how she's changed over the years...  First pic is of Melania as a teenage model.

Spoiler

1805754212_Screenshot(1033).png.a608bf1c0421b4d212c96fba5c86ec2f.png1562555717_Screenshot(1034).png.5ff70702dbb251fe89408428e2e623d7.png937470416_Screenshot(1035).png.c16f35dd6a200cd9dbed1857ac53de75.png

Phyllis Diller once commented that, if she had to get her face lifted again, they'd probably just grab up a bunch of skin on the top of her head and put a rubber band around it, throw a wig on it, and call it a day.  That's where Melania is headed.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Xan said:

Phyllis Diller once commented that, if she had to get her face lifted again, they'd probably just grab up a bunch of skin on the top of her head and put a rubber band around it, throw a wig on it, and call it a day.  That's where Melania is headed.

A Phyllis Diller reference!  I love you.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Xan said:

Too much plastic surgery. This is how she's changed over the years...  First pic is of Melania as a teenage model.

Hide contents

1805754212_Screenshot(1033).png.a608bf1c0421b4d212c96fba5c86ec2f.png1562555717_Screenshot(1034).png.5ff70702dbb251fe89408428e2e623d7.png937470416_Screenshot(1035).png.c16f35dd6a200cd9dbed1857ac53de75.png

I think she has beautiful eyes, but you can barely see them because of her squinting. :shrug:

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Or as I call her, #MelaniaAntoinette 

• Upvote 11

On 6/12/2020 at 2:02 PM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I would rather have both of those things done to me sans anesthetic by Gilbert Gottfried than spend a moment with Trump.

It would have to be sans anesthetic, because can you imagine being knocked out and then as you come to, the first thing you hear is Gilbert Gottfried's voice?  :mindblowing: 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Knowing her tastes, the garden will be tacky and gaudy and filled with plastic garden gnomes.

Jill Biden will have her work cut out for her trying to restore it.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Knowing her tastes, the garden will be tacky and gaudy and filled with plastic garden gnomes.

Don’t forget the racist lawn jockeys to please Twitter’s base.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

She better get anything done in the WH before November because she and the orange ass will be OUT. 

• Upvote 1

She technically has until mid-January, so I wonder what her Christmas decorations will look like.

• I Agree 3

15 minutes ago, catlady said:

She technically has until mid-January, so I wonder what her Christmas decorations will look like.

I have a few ideas of what she'll do:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.aeb5f4e40ffb781fd7bbcf85c2628d1a.png

image.png.c87423f76e49c9721337f607056468b2.png

image.png.d3709b2bb3c6054dcaec93b9cd88f178.png

image.png.c299a895659fa0e1e7cdfabf97bff042.png

• Haha 11

12 hours ago, catlady said:

I'm thinking she may pack up and leave in mid-November. :shrug:

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

• 3 weeks later...

I know she's just as hateful as her husband, but the body language makes me laugh:

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know she's just as hateful as her husband, but the body language makes me laugh:

You all know I dislike her intensely, and I've posted about the lack of physical contact between them a few times myself. But in all fairness, I have to point out that her seeming refusal to hold his hand is because she's holding her bag in that hand. After they get down from the plane and start to walk away, she switches her bag to her other hand and they actually do hold hands as they walk on.

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

You all know I dislike her intensely, and I've posted about the lack of physical contact between them a few times myself. But in all fairness, I have to point out that her seeming refusal to hold his hand is because she's holding her bag in that hand. After they get down from the plane and start to walk away, she switches her bag to her other hand and they actually do hold hands as they walk on.

I agree.  In addition, if I were in the political public eye in the way she is, I know I would have only one priority any time I was descending steep stairs in high heels with cameras aimed at me...

• Upvote 7

I can't stand Melania's renovations to the WH Rose Garden:

image.png.520d19fb9c2b514f8a8db89aab351ef3.png

• WTF 7
  • I Agree 6

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Is there anything Malaria and Twitler touch that isn’t forever fucked up?

• I Agree 15

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Having spent my morning pulling queen Anne’s lace from my own garden, that’s all I can see in Melania’s white blobs.  She apparently planted a garden of weeds.  
taking down those cherry trees is sinful IMO.

• Upvote 8

Of course that's insulting to Ramada Inns to compare that abomination to them.

• Upvote 11

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She's definitely a Trump:

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic