IGNORED

Stephen Miller: Vampire of the West Wing

GreyhoundFan

Goebbels is having a sad. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

Joseph Gobbels 2.0...excuse me, I meant Stephen Miller....just suffered another legal setback today.

In Strong Communities of Arizona v. Maricopa County, filed earlier this month, Miller argued that the largest county in Arizona, home to Phoenix, illegally placed too many voting centers around Black and Hispanic neighborhoods, thereby putting white and indigenous voters in other parts of the county at a disadvantage for voting access. According to Democracy Docket, the voting rights group headed by liberal attorney Marc Elias, Miller also claimed Maricopa County officials "violated numerous state laws and regulations concerning chain of custody procedures, ballot reconciliation, signature verification, ballot curing, voter registration cancellations and drop boxes."

On Thursday, Elias reported that "sixteen days after it filed the case and after we intervened to defend the law, Stephen Miller’s right-wing legal group dismisses its lawsuit challenging Maricopa County, AZ voting rules."

"Case over," wrote democracy reporter Yvonne Wingett Sanchez Thursday.

Miller was the brainchild behind many of Trump's harshest policies targeting immigrants when he was in office.

Fornicate you, Stephen.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

The idea of this Nazi setting and implementing policy is terrifying. 

• Upvote 4

I used to live not terribly far from a border town in Mexico, and many winter visitors would go to Mexico to get eye and dental appointments since it was cheaper there. I wonder how many of these same retired people are cheering what Trump has to say but if we do the closure that Miller is talking about they won't be able to go for appointments anymore.

• Upvote 5

He wants only white male landowners affiliated with the Nazi party to be permitted to vote. if his wife weren’t as bad as he, she’d smack him upside his balding head. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1

• 1 month later...

I’ve been going a rough patch, so I truly needed the laughs I got from listening to this. In fact, I now have hiccups from laughing so hard. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3