IGNORED

They both can't be Fredo, can they? Junior and Eric

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

What's wrong with taking money meant for children if Donald Trump is a toddler?

They really just don't know how to be ethical, do they? This stupid little shit would say, "Well, we had to have the event somewhere!" Little Shit, do you really think we're stupid like you? That money will eventually end up in your pocket.

• Upvote 7

Sometimes it's better to be silent and thought a fool than go on Fox and remove all doubt:

THREAD:

Eric doesn't know how old Barron is.

• WTF 4

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If you want a date with Fredo you just got lucky:  

Shouldn't the condo sell itself? If it isn't a dump, won't people want to buy one without the draw(:shock:) of meeting a Trump?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Well, TECHNICALLY they are selling condos, but what they are really selling is influence. 

The illusion of influence. If Dump, Jr were helping out everyone he met at one of these scams, he'd never have time to sleep, eat or use his child as a poor example of the evils of welfare.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Shouldn't the condo sell itself? If it isn't a dump, won't people want to buy one without the draw(:shock:) of meeting a Trump?

The only thing these condo's do is launder money. All of it is a scam. Just read the GPS Fusion testimonies and you will see exactly how these condo deals work for the mobster family now infesting the WH.

• Upvote 6

On 1/19/2018 at 2:42 AM, AmazonGrace said:

If you want a date with Fredo you just got lucky:

The only reason I'd want to meet junior is to smack him repeatedly with my cane. Otherwise, they'd have to pay me to be in the same room with him.

• Upvote 12

41 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The only reason I'd want to meet junior is to smack him repeatedly with my cane. Otherwise, they'd have to pay me to be in the same room with him.

I'm sure the call centers for the IRS scam and Microsoft Virus scam are already set up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

There’s dumb and dumber, and then there is this:

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

You made me think about this. I'd probably get one of those icy chills that one experiences when in the presence of evil, then I'd vomit.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

then I'd vomit.

Please make sure you're facing in the right direction when you do that, @GrumpyGran!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

There’s dumb and dumber, and then there is this:

Sadly a lot of Republicans are having the same thoughts. They are pushing the narrative the Democrats value illegal immigrants more than soldiers stating soldiers are not getting paid because of the shut down. From what I understand with a partial shut down the military is considered an essential service and therefore they are still getting paid. Now I will admit I could have heard incorrectly about the military service members still receiving pay. A nice deflect though from the fact the Republicans seem not to be able to govern and the budget seems to be in a constant state of crisis and used as a bargaining chip.
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

So with the last shutdown Obama actually signed that Military must get paid so I guess it stemed from that. 

This really pissed me off because just after the bill failed to pass Claire McCaskill stood up and said they should vote to continue pay for the military and McTurtle immediately told her no. So they could have done it but guess who kept it from happening. The Repubs so they could use it for theater.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Just when you think you know the bounds of their stupidity, this happens:

Edited by fraurosena
Stupid autocorrect
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 3

5 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Yeah, you knew one of the half-wits wouldn't be able to resist making a fool of himself. I wish there were some way to bet on this in Vegas.

Bill Maher loves to slam on Junior and Eric. I laughed myself silly at the "sign" he featured (it's next-to-last in the clip -- under spoiler for some NSFW verbiage):

Spoiler

• Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

Junior's put his foot in it again and let the cat out of the bag. 

So McCabe was fired, not retired.

• Upvote 6

"no one argues its factually inaccurate,"

He and his entire family should be in prison for their unending attack on grammar alone.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 2/1/2018 at 5:16 PM, GrumpyGran said:

"no one argues its factually inaccurate,"

He and his entire family should be in prison for their unending attack on grammar alone.

And here I thought DJ was the 'smart' one. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic