IGNORED

They both can't be Fredo, can they? Junior and Eric

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Oh geez!  I was trying to come up with a Faux Spews answer and all I could come up with was ....Obama's birth certificate, Jimmy Carter, or ...BENGAZI! 

Seriously, this is some one fucked up family.

What about the key element, Butter  emaiiiiiiiiiilz! 

Junior and Vanessa had five kids in 12 years of marriage.  That's an epic reproduction rate, right up there with some of our pet fundies.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Junior hit on a model weeks after his wife gave birth, and he has a bacon fetish.  Who knew?

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-twitter-messages-model-vanessa/

While some were surprised to learn that Donald Trump Jr.‘s wife, Vanessa, is divorcing him after 12 years of marriage, former model Melissa Stetten was not among them.

After news broke of the split on Thursday evening, Stetten took to Twitter to reveal a direct message (DM) and tweets that Trump sent her in November 2011, just weeks after wife Vanessa had given birth to son Tristan, their third of five children together.

“Surprised his marriage didn’t work out since he was sending me DMs a month after his wife gave birth,” Stetten tweeted, also sharing a screen shot of Trump Jr.’s DM, which read: “Well Im getting s–t 4the bacon comment glad I opted not 2send the tweet asking 4pics from ur bathroom tweet last night;) people need2chil.”

Stetten explained Thursday that his DM came after she tweeted a “joke about pulling a muscle changing a tampon” and — to her bafflement — “he replied asking if I smelled bacon?”

(A spokeswoman for Trump Jr. provided the full thread of their DMs, which she said showed that the exchange was just a joke.)

Stetten told PEOPLE that she had “no idea” what he meant by the bacon reference but pointed to tweets from November 2011 suggesting Trump Jr. has “some weird obsession with bacon.”

One tweet from Trump Jr. that day read: “Does anyone else have a Bacon fetish??? It sounds so wrong but tastes so right!”

Stetten tells PEOPLE that she didn’t know Trump Jr. personally before he reached out on Twitter. “He just started following me so I followed back. He would favorite my tweets and occasionally reply,” she explains. “I always thought of the Trumps as idiots so it was entertaining to see his failed attempts at hitting on me.”

According to her Twitter profile, Stetten is a retired model who plays for a recreational league basketball team called the Pistol Shrimps, along with other models, writers and actresses, including Aubrey Plaza. She’s also the owner of Patti Lapel, a company that makes novelty enamel pins, according to her LinkedIn profile.

• WTF 3

Whyyyyy are they SO weird?! Like this family really taught me that even if you're rich, you don't always have class and you can be just so weird!!

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, JMarie said:

Junior hit on a model weeks after his wife gave birth, and he has a bacon fetish.  Who knew?

http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-twitter-messages-model-vanessa/

OK, let me get this straight.

A formal model became aware that T Jr. was liking some of her tweets and was following her Twitter, so she in turn followed his Twitter; and even though she thought the Trumps were idiots, she was amused by his attempts to hit on her.

In November, 2011, not long after T Jr. became a father for the third time, this woman tweeted a joke about pulling a muscle while changing a tampon.

T Jr. tweeted a response asking her if she smelled bacon, a response that baffled her.

Then T Jr. sent a private message saying he's getting flack for making "the bacon comment" and is glad he decided not to tweet a request to the woman for pictures "from your bathroom tweet last night  ;)"  and people need to calm down about it.

T Jr. is apparently referencing a tweet where he asked “Does anyone else have a Bacon fetish??? It sounds so wrong but tastes so right!”

What I got out of this?  

*  Who makes posts about changing their tampon, and how does one pull a muscle doing it?  Was she in some wierd tangled yoga pose at the time?

*  T Jr. is his fathers son in that he doesn't seem to find marriage a bar to hitting on other women, and even recent fatherhood doesn't slow him down.

*  I don't even want to think about how T Jr. compares changing tampons to the taste of bacon.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

"Turns Out Vanessa Trump Might Have Been the Most Interesting One in the Family"

Spoiler

Just as Vanessa Trump prepares to become a Trump-no-more, she turns out to be the most interesting one in the family. On Friday, Mother Jones associate editor Patrick Caldwell posted a previously overlooked excerpt from an already-infamous 1998 New York magazine article about Leonardo DiCaprio’s “Pussy Posse” that featured an interesting anecdote about a then Vanessa Haydon.

The 20-year-old model was rumored to be dating the young actor, according to, well, her. The two were seen “nuzzling” at a premiere party for Two Girls and a Guy, and Star magazine published that the actor was a “one-woman man.” Publicist Cindy Guagenti quickly ruined the fantasy and told New York, “He never dated her.”

“At least one person saw DiCaprio walk out of an after-party for a Tony Shafrazi Gallery opening at BondSt,” wrote Nancy Jo Sales. “Just as Haydon was striking up a conversation with a gossip columnist about how happy Leo was to finally be with someone as ‘down to earth’ as she.”

Sales interviewed friends and former classmates of Trump’s at the Dwight School in New York, with one recalling that she was “a total gangster bitch.”

“She was an ill thug,” said a classmate. “She went out with this Latin King for like three years.”

According to Sales, Trump’s classmates voted her “Most Likely to Wind Up on Ricki Lake” for their yearbook. While she never made it to Ricki Lake, her marriage to Donald Trump Jr. in 2005 would take her to Page Six and beyond.

Trump filed for divorce from Don Jr. on Thursday, providing a statement to Page Six. It’s assumed that the couple have a prenuptial agreement since Trump filed for an uncontested proceeding, meaning there will be no back-and-forth over the custody of their five children and assets.

Page Six spoke to Nancy Chemtob, an attorney unassociated with the Trumps’ divorce proceedings, who speculated that Vanessa Trump timed the filing so it could come before the Robert Mueller investigation potentially put her husband’s assets in danger. Planned out like a true ill thug.

Yeah, just what I'd want to be known as: an "ill thug"... NOT

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1

Irish and confused...what on earth is an "ill thug"????

I have absolutely no frame of reference to make any sense of that expression, I don't get either part of it! :huh:

• I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Irish and confused...what on earth is an "ill thug"????

I have absolutely no frame of reference to make any sense of that expression, I don't get either part of it! :huh:

I don't know that weird expression either, but I think you can simply translate it as a euphemism for 'nasty piece of work'. 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

But guys now we know how to solve alcoholism, just making people go to the gun range! :pb_rollseyes:

Yea, because there is no better way to cure the DTs than holding a loaded Thompson.

Disclaimer: It wasn't until I typed it out that I saw Donald Trump has the same initials as Delirium Tremens. Sorta fits.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Well some people with experience in the matter do say that you can cure hangovers by taking another shot.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

Tens of thousands of dollars spent on fancy private schools and he still can't spell.  Sad.

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

27 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Tens of thousands of dollars spent on fancy private schools and he still can't spell.  Sad.

Why should he learn to spell. Isn't that what the help is for?

• Haha 4

maybe spelling was one of the other Positive Life Lessons that his guns taught him.  

• Haha 4

Cheating on your pregnant wife brings generations of Trumps together but I still saw someone on my Twitter timeline going on about their family values

Also there is a shitty

song about Fredo. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2

I'm betting that Dim Donald 2.0 had affairs with multiple women during the course of his marriage.

• I Agree 7
  • Love 1

Hey, they could have released a remake of this dreadful song:

• Haha 6

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Hey, they could have released a remake of this dreadful song:

Where is the puke reaction when I need one?

• Upvote 2

"Trump sons unload on Jeb Bush"

Spoiler

It’s not entirely clear what Jeb Bush intended when he said that after he was crushed by Donald Trump in the 2016 South Carolina Republican primary, he returned home to children “who actually love me.” He made the comment during a speech at Yale University on Tuesday.

The Yale Daily News, which reported the comment, originally said it was meant as a jab at President Trump — and by implication Trump’s children. The Yale paper later corrected its story to say that while “Bush did not directly refer to Trump,” most of the audience took it that way.

By then it was too late.

Some news stories that circulated on social media suggested Bush was insinuating that Trump’s children didn’t love their father. The result were headlines such as The Cut’s “Jeb Bush Delivers Totally Sick Burn to Donald Trump,” and Raw Story’s “Jeb Bush rips Trump with brutal one-liner: At least I have kids ‘who actually love me’.”

By Wednesday night, some of Trump’s children decided to set the record straight: They do, indeed, love their father.

“I actually love my father very much. #PleaseClap,” Eric Trump tweeted.

#PleaseClap referred to Bush’s famous February 2016 speech in New Hampshire, when the crowd was so silent that he said, “Please clap.”

Donald Trump Jr. escalated the feud with a tweet late Wednesday night: “Jeb! I love everything about my father. I love that he’s a fighter, I love that he has guts, I love that he’s President (all those things you’re not) Also love that he learned enough about politics in a few weeks to dismantle you piece by piece despite it being your life’s work”

A number of other supporters of President Trump and conservative commentators slammed Bush on Twitter for seemingly mocking the president.

“Attacking a man by saying his kids don’t love him is such a cowardly and despicable move by Low Energy Jeb Bush,” one conservative account tweeted.

In Tuesday’s speech, titled “A Conversation with Jeb Bush: Restoring Conservatism in America,” Bush said he was “not going to talk about the 2016 election.”

“I’m still in therapy,” he said, according to the Yale Daily News.

He also advocated for a return to more civil times in politics, commending the late conservative editor and intellectual William Buckley Jr.

“If there was ever need for a Bill Buckley-like approach, to transforming conservatism in this country, it is right now,” Bush said. He also described Trump as “Republican in basically name only.”

Bush, a former Florida governor, was known for avoiding political combat during his campaign for president. And while he has not been one to incite controversy in speeches since the election, he has not shied away from giving advice to Trump.

In a Las Vegas speech in May of last year, he was asked whether he supported the appointment of a special counsel to investigate possible collusion between associates of Trump and Russian officials.

“Yes, I think we need a special counsel and I don’t [think] the president should tweet,” Bush responded to a chuckling audience.

“When he tweets he also gives our enemies all sorts of nuances and insights. These things matter. We are living in a dangerous world. He is the leader of the free world,” he said. “There are lots of reasons that you don’t want to send out signals to our adversaries.”

“His tweets countermand the efforts of a lot of people that are trying to keep up with him,” he added at the time.

Okay, so they are now bitching about something Bush said almost two years ago? Seriously?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Okay, so they are now bitching about something Bush said almost two years ago? Seriously?

It's not that strange though, @GreyhoundFan. The whole family is constantly reliving their unexpected (and undeserved) election win of 2016. They'd rather forget everything that came after that night, as it only went downhill from there.

Edited by fraurosena
fixed tag for @GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Trump sons unload on Jeb Bush"

Hide contents

It’s not entirely clear what Jeb Bush intended when he said that after he was crushed by Donald Trump in the 2016 South Carolina Republican primary, he returned home to children “who actually love me.” He made the comment during a speech at Yale University on Tuesday.

The Yale Daily News, which reported the comment, originally said it was meant as a jab at President Trump — and by implication Trump’s children. The Yale paper later corrected its story to say that while “Bush did not directly refer to Trump,” most of the audience took it that way.

By then it was too late.

Some news stories that circulated on social media suggested Bush was insinuating that Trump’s children didn’t love their father. The result were headlines such as The Cut’s “Jeb Bush Delivers Totally Sick Burn to Donald Trump,” and Raw Story’s “Jeb Bush rips Trump with brutal one-liner: At least I have kids ‘who actually love me’.”

By Wednesday night, some of Trump’s children decided to set the record straight: They do, indeed, love their father.

“I actually love my father very much. #PleaseClap,” Eric Trump tweeted.

#PleaseClap referred to Bush’s famous February 2016 speech in New Hampshire, when the crowd was so silent that he said, “Please clap.”

Donald Trump Jr. escalated the feud with a tweet late Wednesday night: “Jeb! I love everything about my father. I love that he’s a fighter, I love that he has guts, I love that he’s President (all those things you’re not) Also love that he learned enough about politics in a few weeks to dismantle you piece by piece despite it being your life’s work”

A number of other supporters of President Trump and conservative commentators slammed Bush on Twitter for seemingly mocking the president.

“Attacking a man by saying his kids don’t love him is such a cowardly and despicable move by Low Energy Jeb Bush,” one conservative account tweeted.

In Tuesday’s speech, titled “A Conversation with Jeb Bush: Restoring Conservatism in America,” Bush said he was “not going to talk about the 2016 election.”

“I’m still in therapy,” he said, according to the Yale Daily News.

He also advocated for a return to more civil times in politics, commending the late conservative editor and intellectual William Buckley Jr.

“If there was ever need for a Bill Buckley-like approach, to transforming conservatism in this country, it is right now,” Bush said. He also described Trump as “Republican in basically name only.”

Bush, a former Florida governor, was known for avoiding political combat during his campaign for president. And while he has not been one to incite controversy in speeches since the election, he has not shied away from giving advice to Trump.

In a Las Vegas speech in May of last year, he was asked whether he supported the appointment of a special counsel to investigate possible collusion between associates of Trump and Russian officials.

“Yes, I think we need a special counsel and I don’t [think] the president should tweet,” Bush responded to a chuckling audience.

“When he tweets he also gives our enemies all sorts of nuances and insights. These things matter. We are living in a dangerous world. He is the leader of the free world,” he said. “There are lots of reasons that you don’t want to send out signals to our adversaries.”

“His tweets countermand the efforts of a lot of people that are trying to keep up with him,” he added at the time.

That's what I thought at first but on second reading it says Bush said it on Tuesday

• Thank You 1

Eric and Jared were a clue on Jeopardy!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2018/03/28/eric-trump-answers-jeopardy-question-correctly-twitter/468081002/

And here's the contestant who answered the question

C. Robert Dimitri‏ @crobertdimitri Mar 28

Replying to @EricTrump

Hi! I'm the one who answered this correctly on the show. Yes, you & your family are famous enough to appear as clues on Jeopardy!. I expect your father will make more appearances in the future under the categories "Political Embarrassments" & "Self-Promoting, Lying Jackasses."

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic