IGNORED

They both can't be Fredo, can they? Junior and Eric

GreyhoundFan

I'm still confused as to why Kim saw a big pan with a pig and an alligator in it, and thought making a duckface was the thing to do.

Dmq3SD1UYAA2RQM?format=jpg

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

I don't see what the problem is. She is dating a Trump male after all, so flirting with lifeless pigs and predatory reptiles must come quite naturally

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

"Donald Trump Jr. says his father can’t trust everyone around him after the anonymous op-ed"

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. acknowledged in an interview broadcast Tuesday that his father can trust fewer people around him than he would like in the wake of an anonymous op-ed claiming there is a “resistance” within the Trump administration.

“I think there are people in there that he can trust, it’s just — it’s a much smaller group than I would like it to be,” the president’s eldest son said in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Asked whom he trusts, Trump Jr. declined to answer but suggested that family members working in the White House remain in the fold. President Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, are both White House advisers.

“I’m talking outside family. That goes without saying,” Trump Jr. said.

“It would be easier to get things done if you’re able to fully trust everyone around you,” he added. “I think that’s a shame.”

The op-ed, published by the New York Times last week, was written by a senior official in the Trump administration, according to the Times. It depicts a “two-track presidency” in which Trump acts according to his own whims while many of his top aides, in the author’s words, work to thwart his “more misguided impulses until he is out of office.”

The piece’s publication has coincided with revelations from a new book by veteran journalist Bob Woodward that depicts a chaotic White House in which some aides have even removed papers from Trump’s desk to prevent him from taking what they believe to be unwarranted actions.

During the ABC interview, Trump Jr. said he believes the op-ed was written by a “low-level person,” and he urged the Justice Department to investigate the author, as his father has suggested.

“This is very low-level person who will throw their name on an op-ed, and basically subvert the vote of the American people who elected my father to do this job,” Trump Jr. said.

Asked whether he thinks any laws were broken, Trump Jr. said: “Listen, I think you’re subverting the will of the people. I mean, to try to control the presidency while not the president. You have millions and millions of Americans who voted for this.”

...You have millions and millions of Americans who voted for this.”... And even more who DIDN'T vote for this.

• Upvote 5

I just got around to watching Junior's interview. If you zoom in, he looks pink around the eyes.  Has he been crying? Allergies?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

He seems nervous because he talks so fast but maybe he's on something. 

Is Eric trying to grow a beard, or did he forget to wash his face this morning?

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is Eric trying to grow a beard, or did he forget to wash his face this morning?

Doesn’t Daddy hate facial hair? He will never get Father to love him now. 

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Do you think she's gonna wait for him while he's in prison?

I don't.

Prison? Hell I don’t think she would wait for him to get back from the men’s room at Burger King 

• Haha 9

As if Udvay knows anyone with a brain: "Donald Trump Jr.: No one with a brain believes Obama did anything good for economy, foreign policy"

Spoiler

Donald Trump Jr. said on Saturday that no intelligent people believe former President Obama helped the economy or foreign policy.

"No one with a brain actually believes he did anything good for our economy or for our foreign policy," Trump Jr. told "Breitbart News Saturday."

"The biggest joke I've seen in the last two years is Obama ... trying to claim this economy because his policies of overtaxation, oppressive regulation," he said, tearing into the former president for his claiming credit for the economy earlier this month. 

"That drove this country into the ground. That led to the worst recovery in the history of probably economics but certainly our country’s history," Trump Jr. added.

Others have also questioned the length of the Obama recovery. 

"The 2008-09 recession was so bad, the economy should have come roaring back with a booming recovery," King's College professor Peter Ferrara wrote in an opinion piece for The Wall Street Journal, "But Mr. Obama carefully, studiously pursued the opposite of every pro-growth policy Reagan had followed. What he got was the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression."

Trump Jr. added that he loved Obama's reentry into the political spotlight.

"Without question, he's our best salesman," Trump Jr. said. 

President Trump promoted his son's interview late Saturday.

The president and former president have recently been wrestling over credit for the economy.

"When you hear how great the economy is doing right now, let's just remember when this recovery started," Obama said in remarks at the University of Illinois two weeks ago.

Trump fired back, tweeting, "The Economy is soooo good, perhaps the best in our country’s history (remember, it's the economy stupid!), that the Democrats are flailing & lying like CRAZY!"

• WTF 2

Summary:  Junior posted a pic of Anderson Cooper, reporting from a flooded area.  Cooper is chest high in rainwater, but the (nearby) camera crew are only in knee deep water.  Junior was trying to point out the hypocrisy of CNN, but the pic was from Hurricane Ike (2008, and in Texas), and Cooper called him out on it.  Junior strikes back by claiming he never said the pic was current, and was using the pic to illustrate CNN's declining ratings (??).

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/09/18/trump-jr-hits-back-cnns-anderson-cooper-lied-about-me/23531277/

• Confused 1
  • WTF 5

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-jr-mocks-sexual-assault-claim-against-kavanaugh-155842315--politics.html

President Donald Trump's eldest son on Monday appeared to mock the sexual assault allegations against his father's nominee for the Supreme Court.

Christine Blasey Ford, a college professor, has come forth with an allegation that Judge Brett Kavanaugh, the president's nominee, assaulted her at a party more than 30 years ago. Kavanaugh denied the charges, releasing a statement Monday that he was willing to speak to a Senate panel to "refute" the allegation.

Donald Trump Jr. posted an image on Instagram with the caption "Judge Kavanaugh sexual assault letter found by Dems..."

The photo attached shows a crumpled-up piece of notebook paper with a scribbled message: "Hi Cindy will you be my girlfriend, Love Bret." The note has boxes to check for "yes" or "no" and seems to compare Kavanaugh's accuser to a schoolyard crush.

Trump Jr. also "liked" a tweet from conservative actor James Woods which compared the accusation to a #MeToo "lynching." Woods later deleted the tweet.

Republican Rep. Billy Long of Missouri also took to Twitter to mock the accusation, retweeting a message from another user who posted a black-and-white photo of a little boy kissing a little girl on the forehead.

"Exhibit A. Democrat evidence against Brett Kavanaugh 1963," the post reads.

Trump Jr. has long been the Trump child most in touch with the president's most ardent voters. He seems to relish the button-pushing, asserting or trolling Tweet. His social media feed has traded in conspiracy theories and hard-line messages about immigration or gun control. He once circulated a post that compared Syrian refugees to a bowl of Skittles candy that contained some that "would kill you."

The president's oldest son is beloved on the right as the swaggering embodiment of the Make America Great Again agenda. And he's embracing his role as a popular emissary for his father, crisscrossing the country on campaign trips, penning op-eds in support of favored candidates and downplaying talk of his own legal exposure stemming from his involvement in a 2016 Trump Tower meeting that's a focus of Mueller's probe into possible links between the president's election campaign and Russia.

• Disgust 4

10 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

@GreyhoundFan If Mayonnaise was a person it would be Eric Trump.

Well, since I despise mayo, I'll agree with you!

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2018 at 10:01 AM, Cartmann99 said:

I just got around to watching Junior's interview. If you zoom in, he looks pink around the eyes.  Has he been crying? Allergies?

Snorting coke?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, you mean to tell me that Dim and Kim aren't out campaigning for Republicans solely to help Trump?!? 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

The Eric and Don Jr skit on SNL Weekend Update yesterday was brilliant.  Here'a a youtube link where you may have to watch a little ad with the TV doctors of America first (which isn't awful). 

Alex Moffat as Eric is brilliant. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic