IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians

fraurosena

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

In the interest of allowing everyone to use their Fuck You button I'm going to quote from Today's Letter from an Idiot in my local paper:

"I'm a very old Marine and I believe in our right to protest. However, disrespecting our flag is not a protest; it is despicable...I know these kids don't have a very good grasp on what they are doing. They are very young and very wealthy and have done very little in service of their country. I hope they reconsider what they are doing as I, for one, will watch no more pro football...God knows I'm no Trump supporter, but he is right on this one. If you won't stand up and sing the national anthem you should be deported, but I'll settle for FIRED."

*bolding mine*

More like the Fornicate Thyself in the Name of Thy Lord Jesus Christ In Traffic button is needed for the level of dumb-fuckery in this letter an idiot sent your local paper.

Two observations;

1).  Yeah right he's no pendejo in chief supporter.  Dry that one out you could fertilize the yard.  

2).  I'll bet cash money every other time a minority protested he was right there to whine about that too. 

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, @GrumpyGran! I mean, he has a right to his opinion. I have a right to think he's an idiot. Where does he suggest we "deport" people who were born in the US?

38 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

If you won't stand up and sing the national anthem you should be deported, but I'll settle for FIRED."

Deported? Not a Trump supporter? It was Trump who said during the campaign if people burn the flag they should be... wait for it...wait for it...DEPORTED. So to the guy who wrote this.. Yes, you have the right to say it, but I get the right to say fornicate you!

I mixed up @GrumpyGran and @47of74's posts because dyslexic is my name middle.  

@GrumpyGran, I call the Trump fans who write into my local paper the lawn care club, because their letters are the equivalent of them screaming for people to get off of their lawn. :pb_rollseyes:

Okay so I know when they say "disrespect" when it comes to the NFL players it's cause racism. But say if I was taking a math class in high school for example and failed the first test. Does my teacher tell me "well if you failed you need to get out of this class if you can't do math right" no, they're just like okay lets improve and figure out what happened.Also we know deportation= Africa again in regards to the NFL.

I'll see if I can find the actual tweet but MLK jr. daughter tweeted about how NFL players were doing awesome in their protest and some rando commented saying how her dad would be so upset that they're doing this and would have wanted them to pick another way to protest. I honestly didn't know one could ___splain someone like MLK'S CHILD!

I just loved that he says we have to sing the national anthem. These people love to make up rules for everyone else. If we have to sing it, shouldn't we have to sing ALL of it? And can we deport the people who can't get through the whole thing correctly? What about people who happen to be in the loo when it starts? What if they're in the middle of their business? Isn't it disrespectful to shit during the national anthem? Since we already have bathroom police, we'll add that to their tasks.

I'm sure that guy has an American flag flying improperly somewhere.

7 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I'm sure that guy has an American flag flying improperly somewhere.

Or is wearing one improperly, like this idiot...

awipe.png.60ba37f75d6bc2f850f735201e2e9f49.png

1 hour ago, GrumpyGran said:

I just loved that he says we have to sing the national anthem. These people love to make up rules for everyone else. If we have to sing it, shouldn't we have to sing ALL of it? 

I wonder if Trump can hit the high notes?  Since we are now fully on the highway to hell, shouldn't we add that to the requirements for being president?

I live in a very conservative area where people hump the American flag morning, noon, and night, but don't know the first damn thing about the flag code. I was running errands the other day with my husband, and he heard me sighing loudly. He turns and asks what's wrong. I point to the enormous American flag flying above Bob's House of Slightly Used Wholesale Meats & Pet Wash, and point out the ratty bits flapping wildly in the breeze. :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I live in a very conservative area where people hump the American flag morning, noon, and night, but don't know the first damn thing about the flag code. I was running errands the other day with my husband, and he heard me sighing loudly. He turns and asks what's wrong. I point to the enormous American flag flying above Bob's House of Slightly Used Wholesale Meats & Pet Wash, and point out the ratty bits flapping wildly in the breeze. :pb_rollseyes:

I've actually gone into businesses that have ratty flags and asked to have the flag removed. Usually, the people are shocked, they just don't pay attention. I remind them that they cannot just throw the flag out and that if they can't burn it according to the required process (suburban area with open flame restrictions), to contact one of our local VFW offices, since they will take in flags for proper disposal. So many clueless people are out there. I remember learning the flag rules in Girl Scouts.

I used to work with a guy who wanted to fly his flag upside down when Bush 2 was selected. He didn't because he didn't trust his neighbors.

Coming out of lurkdom to post about this idiot. I can't (in a way I can) believe that he thinks players should be deported because they don't stand or sing for the anthem. As far as I'm concerned, if the football players want to sit or link arms that's their right to make a stand for something they believe in.

I usually stand for the anthem when it's played, but I have no problem with people that choose not too. Hell, I'd link arms with those around me too. If there ever comes a day where we're required to stand for the anthem, I'll deport myself or they can arrest me.

My Trump-humping neighbor flies his flag vertically with the stars on the top right. Flag code says they should be on the observers top left. Maybe he should be deported!

A family up the street from me had their flag in distressed position the day after the election till the inauguration.  I agree also though with the people angry about the anthem but have no idea about the flag, a few sorority sisters shared those stand for the anthem meme and I was like "but you have those 4th of july photos in a USA printed bikini or have the flag draping behind you (the worst in my eyes)".

Weighing in on his "deport those who won't stand for the National Anthem" comment.

For those Americans, like that football player or like so many of us who have been here several generations, how will it be decided where to deport us? Will we have to take a DNA test, and the country we share the majority of our DNA with will have to take us (NOT)? Or will we require that people are drawn and quartered, with a certain percentage of the body going to each country whose DNA we share? Sounds like Trump doesn't know that Africa isn't a country, but a continent, containing lots of countries. But then, this is the fellow who thought Nambia was a country!

7 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Weighing in on his "deport those who won't stand for the National Anthem" comment.

For those Americans, like that football player or like so many of us who have been here several generations, how will it be decided where to deport us? Will we have to take a DNA test, and the country we share the majority of our DNA with will have to take us (NOT)? Or will we require that people are drawn and quartered, with a certain percentage of the body going to each country whose DNA we share? Sounds like Trump doesn't know that Africa isn't a country, but a continent, containing lots of countries. But then, this is the fellow who thought Nambia was a country!

Maybe that's where they'll send all of us! To Nambia! I'm afraid that I, like you @GreyhoundFan, may have to become a flag nag hag. Lots of work to do around here. Flags flying at night without light, t-shirts, etc.

And of course the Branch Trumpvidians follow fuck face's lead and are now attacking the Mayor of San Juan;

After Donald Trump lashed out at the Mayor of San Juan following her pleas for help, White House social media director Dan Scavino, Jr. attacked her, too, calling her “opportunistic.” Scavino’s tweet sent an outpouring of hatred from Trump supporters into her Twitter timeline while her city is devastated.

I'm to the point where I would give a Michael Coreleone type speech to any Branch Trumpvidians in my life.  Namely this one.

You're nothing to me now. You're not a <relationship type goes here>. You're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't wanna see you at all, I don't want you near my home.  When you see my parents, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?"

I'm serious.  I've fucking had it with Branch Trumpvidians.  I don't care if it costs me every friend and family member I have.  People are dying and BTs want to be all fuck stickey about this.  Fuck them. 

I found this text floating around on my social media feeds. I have no idea who the original author is, but s/he has some home truths here for all the BT's.

If you voted for someone who said he prefers soldiers who don’t get captured, who insulted the parents of a gold star captain, who said he knew more than the generals, who said he always wanted a purple heart, who dodged the draft, and who called the US Military a disaster, please don’t pretend that you’re angry at those who kneel during the anthem because it’s disrespectful to our military.

And if you voted for that person because he’s not politically correct and he says what’s on his mind, please don’t tell me that kneeling during the anthem is wrong.

And if you voted for a reality show star because he’s an outsider and not a career politician, please don’t tell me that athletes shouldn’t voice their political views.

And if you voted for him because he cares about the Constitution, please don’t tell me that people shouldn’t exercise their right to free speech.

And if you voted for him because, despite his wealth and comfortable life, he was willing to go out there, be made a target, and say what’s really wrong with this country, please don’t tell me that black athletes should just shut up and be grateful to be rich.

A couple Branch Trumpvidians got stupid on the Facebook page of the restaurant they own;

The owners of the University of Arizona-area restaurant Cup It Up American Grill on Saturday apologized for bringing their personal political beliefs “into a business forum.”

The statement, sent to the Star and signed by Cup It Up owners Christopher Smith and Jay Warren, came after the pair was criticized for a Facebook post on Friday that laid out their political beliefs. Among them was support for President Trump and opposition to NFL players taking a knee during the national anthem.

The pair also said Cup It Up operating partner Julian Alarcon was not involved in drafting Friday’s Facebook post, which listed global warming, fake news and political correctness among issues it opposed.

Alarcon, the architect of the restaurant’s multilayered meals-in-a-cup menu, submitted his resignation to his partners on Saturday and was working with an attorney to legally untangle himself from the restaurant at 760 N. Tyndall Ave.

I'd tell these two BT snowflakes to suck it up and to fornicate themselves while they were at it.  If that restaurant goes belly up because these two idiots couldn't resist showing their love of orange fornicate face on their business facebook page, that's all on them. 

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

A couple Branch Trumpvidians got stupid on the Facebook page of the restaurant they own;

I'd tell these two BT snowflakes to suck it up and to fornicate themselves while they were at it.  If that restaurant goes belly up because these two idiots couldn't resist showing their love of orange fornicate face on their business facebook page, that's all on them.

They are certainly welcome to express their opinion on their Facebook page. As a matter of fact, I welcome it. I want to know who supports Dumpy and his insane clown posse so I can make sure I don't ever give them a dime. I applaud the fact that they admit that they are incorrect about anything that has to do with politics.

I'm sorry, Cup It Up? The stupidity started with the name. There is just all kinds of NO! in that name.

57 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I'm sorry, Cup It Up? The stupidity started with the name. There is just all kinds of NO! in that name.

That is a dumb name. You know there's people calling the place names like Cup O' Crap or making jockstrap and bra references. 

One of the fast food restaurants had a commercial running a few years back advertising some kind of new bowl meals that WERE THE BESTEST THING EVER!!! I started them The Leftover Bowls, because they reminded me of when you were trying eat up all the leftovers from a big holiday meal. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

They are certainly welcome to express their opinion on their Facebook page. As a matter of fact, I welcome it. I want to know who supports Dumpy and his insane clown posse so I can make sure I don't ever give them a dime. I applaud the fact that they admit that they are incorrect about anything that has to do with politics.

I kind of wish Yelp would change it's policies and allow negative reviews of a place when they want to get all stupid about their hero. 

"Christian women gather on the Mall and criticize feminism"

Spoiler

One after another, the women who gathered for a prayer rally on the Mall on Monday said that when they decided to travel to Washington for this event, they had in mind another assembly of women in the same place: the Women’s March on the day following the presidential inauguration, which drew massive crowds of protesters in “pussy hats.”

Those women marchers didn’t stand for them, the Christian women said on Monday.

“For years, the feminists lied to us,” Christian author Lisa Bevere shouted from the stage. “They said for us to be powerful as women, we needed to act like men.” The women gathered on the Mall raised their hands in praise.

Many spoke about their reasons for coming to a women’s prayer rally on a muddy day on the Mall: their desire to bolster women in their God-given roles as wives and mothers, their belief that women’s activism should make outlawing abortions a priority, and their faith in the power of prayer to change the country’s culture.

Lou Engle, who has been organizing revivals and giant prayer rallies for decades, planned a day specifically for women to conclude his four-day event on the Mall this week. As the day dawned rainy and the gravel paths to the event turned to mud, the turnout was modest. All the women (and some men) gathered in front of the huge stage had ample room to form spontaneous dance circles, jump up and down to the amplified worship music, and twirl multicolored scarves.

For Linda Shebesta of Burleson, Tex., it was a day to pray alongside the family members of three generations who traveled to Washington with her. “We believe our nation was founded as a Christian nation. The enemy is trying to take it in another direction, not Christianity,” she said. She saw lots of proof of Satan at work during the Obama administration, especially the Supreme Court’s ruling authorizing same-sex marriage nationwide, she said. She’s relieved to see the Trump administration undoing many of Obama’s policies.

“We believe God put Donald Trump in,” Shebesta said.

Most of the speakers in the first hours of the all-day rally stayed away from politics, focusing instead on personal stories of mothers’ prayers for their children and biblical stories about women and men. Engle and a group of female preachers led the crowd in ecstatic worship — bringing them to their knees, where many wept in anguished prayer and some spoke in tongues, and then to their feet, where they lifted their hands in the air and shouted the names of children and loved ones whose salvation they were praying for.

But asked why they came to the event, the first thing one attendee after another said was that she wanted to be part of a different sort of women’s movement than the massive anti-Trump January protest march. “We still love and honor men at the same time. We value life. We don’t believe in abortion,” Jubilee Underwood, 32, said, comparing the Women’s March that she disdained to this event that led her to travel from her home in Alaska. “We’re not fighting for women’s rights. We’re just fighting for our country to be unified.”

Ruth Freeman of Franklin, Tenn., brought up her discomfort with the pink pussy hats that filled cities around the world in January. Freeman reasoned: If men aren’t supposed to think about women just for their anatomy, why should women make their genitalia central to their message? “I want to be seen for who I am,” she said, “not for my body parts.”

The speakers from the stage made the same comparison between the two events. “We don’t need to be empowered by marches and speeches,” Gloria Engle, a relative of Lou Engle, said. “What we need is to be empowered in who we are as daughters of the living God.”

Toward the back of the crowd, Becky Little sat on her scooter, staring straight ahead at the U.S. Capitol.

“It’s an interesting time, because the most unlikely person, in my opinion, won the presidency,” she said. She had been so disgusted by the nation’s gridlocked politics that she found it hard to vote at all, but she still remained patriotic enough to wear a gauzy American flag vest today. That was how she felt about Trump: He concerned her, but she also hoped God might move him to work for a Christian purpose.

“The guy’s made plenty of mistakes, but everyone has. I think this is an opportunity,” she said. And she thought that this prayer rally, which she drove three hours from Gloucester, Va., to attend, might help move the president’s heart. “I feel like I was born for this. I was born to be here in this moment. All my steps have been leading me up to this.”

As Little spoke, Lou Engle asked the crowd to lay hands on one another, and hundreds of people in colorful ponchos wriggled their hands out of the plastic sacks to wrap their arms around strangers. Little stared at them, and then at the Capitol dome, in wonder. “I mean, look at this,” she said.

I guess Ms. Shebesta thinks Putin is God, since she was quoted as saying, "We believe God put Donald Trump in,”

43 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

One after another, the women who gathered for a prayer rally on the Mall on Monday said that when they decided to travel to Washington for this event, they had in mind another assembly of women in the same place: the Women’s March on the day following the presidential inauguration, which drew massive crowds of protesters in “pussy hats.”

“For years, the feminists lied to us,” Christian author Lisa Bevere shouted from the stage. “They said for us to be powerful as women, we needed to act like men.” The women gathered on the Mall raised their hands in praise.

Many spoke about their reasons for coming to a women’s prayer rally on a muddy day on the Mall: their desire to bolster women in their God-given roles as wives and mothers, their belief that women’s activism should make outlawing abortions a priority, and their faith in the power of prayer to change the country’s culture.

Lou Engle, who has been organizing revivals and giant prayer rallies for decades, planned a day specifically for women to conclude his four-day event on the Mall this week. As the day dawned rainy and the gravel paths to the event turned to mud, the turnout was modest. All the women (and some men) gathered in front of the huge stage had ample room to form spontaneous dance circles, jump up and down to the amplified worship music, and twirl multicolored scarves.

For Linda Shebesta of Burleson, Tex., it was a day to pray alongside the family members of three generations who traveled to Washington with her. “We believe our nation was founded as a Christian nation. The enemy is trying to take it in another direction, not Christianity,” she said. She saw lots of proof of Satan at work during the Obama administration, especially the Supreme Court’s ruling authorizing same-sex marriage nationwide, she said. She’s relieved to see the Trump administration undoing many of Obama’s policies.

Most of the speakers in the first hours of the all-day rally stayed away from politics, focusing instead on personal stories of mothers’ prayers for their children and biblical stories about women and men. Engle and a group of female preachers led the crowd in ecstatic worship — bringing them to their knees, where many wept in anguished prayer and some spoke in tongues, and then to their feet, where they lifted their hands in the air and shouted the names of children and loved ones whose salvation they were praying for.

But asked why they came to the event, the first thing one attendee after another said was that she wanted to be part of a different sort of women’s movement than the massive anti-Trump January protest march. “We still love and honor men at the same time. We value life. We don’t believe in abortion,” Jubilee Underwood, 32, said, comparing the Women’s March that she disdained to this event that led her to travel from her home in Alaska. “We’re not fighting for women’s rights. We’re just fighting for our country to be unified.”

Ruth Freeman of Franklin, Tenn., brought up her discomfort with the pink pussy hats that filled cities around the world in January. Freeman reasoned: If men aren’t supposed to think about women just for their anatomy, why should women make their genitalia central to their message? “I want to be seen for who I am,” she said, “not for my body parts.”

The speakers from the stage made the same comparison between the two events. “We don’t need to be empowered by marches and speeches,” Gloria Engle, a relative of Lou Engle, said. “What we need is to be empowered in who we are as daughters of the living God.”

Toward the back of the crowd, Becky Little sat on her scooter, staring straight ahead at the U.S. Capitol.

“It’s an interesting time, because the most unlikely person, in my opinion, won the presidency,” she said. She had been so disgusted by the nation’s gridlocked politics that she found it hard to vote at all, but she still remained patriotic enough to wear a gauzy American flag vest today. That was how she felt about Trump: He concerned her, but she also hoped God might move him to work for a Christian purpose.

“The guy’s made plenty of mistakes, but everyone has. I think this is an opportunity,” she said. And she thought that this prayer rally, which she drove three hours from Gloucester, Va., to attend, might help move the president’s heart. “I feel like I was born for this. I was born to be here in this moment. All my steps have been leading me up to this.”

As Little spoke, Lou Engle asked the crowd to lay hands on one another, and hundreds of people in colorful ponchos wriggled their hands out of the plastic sacks to wrap their arms around strangers. Little stared at them, and then at the Capitol dome, in wonder. “I mean, look at this,” she said.

I guess Ms. Shebesta thinks Putin is God, since she was quoted as saying, "We believe God put Donald Trump in,”

I wonder if these women realize it was feminism that won them the right to vote.  It was feminism that made it acceptable for them march.

And what do they even mean when they say "women acting like men"?  Are they talking about working hard and achieving success?  Since when is a good work ethic strictly a male characteristic?  I would think conservatives would cheer on women who have careers that allow them to be self-sufficient.  If something should happen to my husband and he passed away or was disabled, my family can survive on my salary without help from the government.  Isn't that a good thing?  Isn't that what conservatives preach?  I don't understand what these women are bitching about.

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Reveal hidden contents

American flag vest *check*

God's gonna use Trump for his purposes *check*

Women acting like men *check*

Satan *check*

US is a Christian nation *check*

Hot damn! I have a bingo! :dancing-demon:

5 hours ago, Childless said:

I wonder if these women realize it was feminism that won them the right to vote.  It was feminism that made it acceptable for them march.

And what do they even mean when they say "women acting like men"?  Are they talking about working hard and achieving success?  Since when is a good work ethic strictly a male characteristic?  I would think conservatives would cheer on women who have careers that allow them to be self-sufficient.  If something should happen to my husband and he passed away or was disabled, my family can survive on my salary without help from the government.  Isn't that a good thing?  Isn't that what conservatives preach?  I don't understand what these women are bitching about.

Look, give them a break. This was the only 'approved' trip they could take on their own and most for them were probably dying to get out of the house and away from their fat, white, abusive captors. Hope they all stopped by the Adam and Eve store while they were there. And talked to random strange men at the Appleby's bar while they had four or five Tequila Sunrises. Of course they didn't realize that there was alcohol in those drinks, Joanne! Nobody said there was alcohol in there! That slut bartender, she was one of those feminists trying to trick good Christian women!

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is where I just needed to walk away before I punched the monitor. The hypocritical blather and cognitive dissonance is so glaring it could light up the dark side of the moon. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived