IGNORED

Scientology facilities have been closed after a man alleged he was held against his will

47of74

Then this happened in Tennessee

businessinsider.com/scientology-facilities-in-tennessee-closed-2017-5

Officials said Scientology facilities in Cannon County, Tennessee, were closed this week after a 911 call led police to a man who said he was being held against his will with "no obvious amenity for life," according to the local newspaper, the Cannon Courier.

"The Scientology facilities are closed and not operating," said a statement from Cannon County Sheriff's Department, the Courier reported.

The newspaper also reported that the department got a 911 call that allowed officers to go in the gated facilities, which they described as "a double-wide trailer with several tiny cabins located behind it."

The man there who made the call told officers he was being held against his will and given unknown medications, according to the Courier. He told officers he was there for rehab and to "get cleansed through Scientology," the Courier reported. The man told officers he'd been there for nine months.

They also found a woman being held there as well.  Both the man and woman are in the hospital now and the people running the place are facing charges. 

It's a sad commentary when you hear about Scientology imprisoning people, and your first thought is to be surprised that the prisoners called the police. The Scientology executives who are in "the Hole" are said to ostensibly be there of their own will, at least in the sense that thy think they deserve to be punished, so I wonder if these people in Tennessee are even Scientologists or if they got roped into the group through Narcanon or another front organization.

4 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

It's a sad commentary when you hear about Scientology imprisoning people, and your first thought is to be surprised that the prisoners called the police.

Sad---and yet hopeful in that more and more people realize what's really going on in those hell-holes.

I believe it was one of Scientology's anti-psych "treatment" centres. I don't understand how they get away with all that they do. 

I was hoping this was about the hole, but any extra heat in Narcanon's direction is a good thing.

Archived