IGNORED

James Ference's dating profile on Plenty of Fish

So James Ference is dating again...while still married. A google search told the tale.

Here's his dating profile on POF (formerly Plenty of Fish)

pof.com/member11181523.htm

Come on James. Really? You need to be appreciated? I'm sure Natalie's leaving you showed true unappreciation for all that you did for, er, to her.

This guy takes the cake.

Maybe a quick email to the site owners explaining Ference's affinity with bigamy and scamming might be in order?

I can't see it. Do you have to be a member to view it?

ETA: Is the jamesferenceisaliar blog still up? I hope so. Any woman with a fourth of a brain would Google any potential match. If that blog is still up, he's sunk.

I can't see it. Do you have to be a member to view it?

ETA: Is the jamesferenceisaliar blog still up? I hope so. Any woman with a fourth of a brain would Google any potential match. If that blog is still up, he's sunk.

jamesferenceisaliar.blogspot.com/

Blog is still around. Guy is a tool.

Notsocommon, James Ference was the sociopath/con-man who married Natalie Nyquist of YLCF. He represented himself as a divorced father of two who just wanted to get married and raise a family. In fact, he'd been married three previous times, had two children from one wife, and a third child out of wedlock with another woman, born when he was married to someone else. His marriage to Natalie wasn't civilly legal because he was still married to someone else at the time, a fact he didn't share with her.

He's also a crook, as well as a liar - the jamesferenceisaliar.blogspot.com blog has a pretty good rundown.

Natalie left him when she was just a few weeks postpartum, largely due to information people on Free Jinger had turned up. She filed for separation, then divorce, and is now being permitted by the court to file by publication because she can't find him (this is all public record). He's been featured twice on television in....Kansas, was it? As someone practicing deceptive business practices. He claimed to be living out of his car.

Someone who was probably not him came onto the old Yuku board to defend him, saying it was totally possible that he'd changed, etc. Looks like he hasn't. Painful as it might be for Natalie to be a divorced single mom, she's a hell of a lot better off without skeezy James around. Amazing that he can't be found to make child-support payments or even participate in his own divorce, but he can register for a dating site. :eusa-naughty:

For further info, see this thread on the old Yuku boards:

Courtship Stories - discussion of Natalie starts about page 14; this is where most of the action was, including two of James' ex-wives and the mother of his out-of-wedlock child AND Natalie chiming in.

Sadly, I am so not surprised to see this. :-/ Typical how he blames others' lack of appreciation for him for the failure of his previous relationships. Uh, James, you don't think it could have been the constant lying, cheating, and fraud... Could it?

This guy passed "pig" a long time ago and is now deep into sociopath territory. I shudder to think where his desperation will eventually lead him.

He sounds like a winner!

Oh yeah:

I'm tired of settling for less than what I deserve. and I won't do it again.

What does he think that he deserves? To fool women over and over again? Self-righteous much?

Oh yeah:

What does he think that he deserves? To fool women over and over again? Self-righteous much?

I think he might be sociopathic. He has the conscience of a shark. He probably really believes that he has settled for less than he deserves. Sick.

I think he might be sociopathic. He has the conscience of a shark. He probably really believes that he has settled for less than he deserves. Sick.

I don't even know too much about this guy, and red flags are flying up all over the place.

His chemistry results list "self-control" and "openness" as his qualities. What a load of shit. I fear for the next woman who gets sucked in by him (because it will happen.)

I feel sorry for Natalie. She'll never see a dime from him. I hope her parents are willing and able to help financially.

His chemistry results list "self-control" and "openness" as his qualities. What a load of shit. I fear for the next woman who gets sucked in by him (because it will happen.)

I feel sorry for Natalie. She'll never see a dime from him. I hope her parents are willing and able to help financially.

Don't leave out "family orientation"! :liar:

He should spellcheck his profile. That whole 'inuendo' thing would bug me if I were looking for a boyfriend and happened on his profile. Spelling errors happen, but in something as important as a dating profile, it would lead me to assume that they are either stupid or uneducated.

Archived