IGNORED

Brexit? Thoughts?

laPapessaGiovanna

On 07/07/2016 at 0:20 PM, fraurosena said:

My son pointed out this hilarious "Downfall" spoof. I laughed myself to tears...

That video is hilarious, the angry Hitler meme will always be funny. Shame it mentions Barnsley, which is the town I live in....we seem to be getting a lot of flack for being racist.

On 07/07/2016 at 5:56 PM, CoveredInBees said:

So we're down to Theresa May (not a fan of human rights) and Andrea Leadson (also not fan of human rights or LGBT rights).

Fantastic. ;) 

On a more serious note those of us in the UK, if you're of a mind to, may wish to contact your MP and ask them to sign this EDM asking for a parliamentary debate before Article 50 can be invoked. I'm not saying it shouldn't be (although that would be nice) but I think it's important that parliament takes the decision not just the PM.

http://www.parliament.uk/edm/2016-17/269

I've tried to get a pertinent reply from my MP about Brexit and the troubles going on in the Labour Party. He sent me a copy/pasted statement and ignored my further emails. He's well known for being a bellend, though. Better yet, his last name is Dugher (pronounced Duggar) so what should I expect with a surname like that!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived