IGNORED

Phil Robertson Will Be Donald Trump’s ‘Spiritual Advisor’

doggie

14 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Well, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... 

Then it's the perfect adviser!!

10 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

June Shannon-Executive chef 

Judge Judy- Chief Justice Supreme Court 

Nah Judge Judy would tear trump to shreads

9 hours ago, 19 cats and counting said:

We gotta find room for a Kardashian in the cabinet somewhere.

He can make Kim K Attorney General because her dad was a lawyer.

And let's see, who else from reality TV can go in the cabinet: Teresa Giudice can work for the Department of Corrections, Countess LuAnn can be the ambassador to the United Kingdom, Blac Chyna can be ambassador to China because her name is almost the country and that's good enough, and Jill and Derick can run USAID.

NOT reality TV stuff, but I'm having nightmares about Roy Moore being nominated for SCOTUS, and Joe Arpaio for Department of Justice.

I keep waiting for the cameras to stop and for someone to say- "America you've been punked!"  Sadly this is for real.  I'm not really a Hillary fan, but please let there be another Clinton in the White House.

7 hours ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Nah Judge Judy would tear trump to shreads

I would pay good money to see that!

6 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

He can make Kim K Attorney General because her dad was a lawyer.

And let's see, who else from reality TV can go in the cabinet: Teresa Giudice can work for the Department of Corrections, Countess LuAnn can be the ambassador to the United Kingdom, Blac Chyna can be ambassador to China because her name is almost the country and that's good enough, and Jill and Derick can run USAID.

Teresa Giudice would be head of the Dept. of Treasury  (weren't she and her husband busted for fraud?)  

17 hours ago, louisa05 said:

I've seen articles where Trump, Jr is saying he or his brother will get that job. 

Obviously, Trump's progeny aren't any smarter than he is.  Giving cabinet positions to immediate relatives is illegal. 

17 minutes ago, Childless said:

Obviously, Trump's progeny aren't any smarter than he is.  Giving cabinet positions to immediate relatives is illegal. 

Why would that bother Trump? 

10 hours ago, louisa05 said:

Why would that bother Trump? 

It wouldn't, but it doesn't mean it's actually going to happen.  He's running for president, not king.  He still has to obey laws.  Anyone with half a brain knows this.  Thus my comment that his progeny are just as stupid as he is.

On May 19, 2016 at 11:08 AM, Cleopatra7 said:

The idea of a bad reality show personality choosing another bad reality show personality to help him on his bad reality show presidential campaign sounds like an SNL sketch, but no, it's really happening. When did real-life become even crazier than a comedy sketch?

Glad I'm not the only one disoriented. We watched one of the early Republican debates, and several times I caught myself laughing; then I'd suddenly remember that it wasn't SNL, it was actually really happening. 

47 minutes ago, Childless said:

It wouldn't, but it doesn't mean it's actually going to happen.  He's running for president, not king.  He still has to obey laws.  Anyone with half a brain knows this.  Thus my comment that his progeny are just as stupid as he is.

The GOP is bowing down to kiss his ass. I won't be surprised if a President Trump got the necessary laws changed if there is still a GOP majority. Party is above the country for them.

10 hours ago, 19TrollsandCounting said:

hes likely to die within the first term, the man is 86.

Who? 

On 5/19/2016 at 0:17 PM, pamplemousse said:

Phil Robertson and Donald Trump: a match made in hell.

Is this the sign of the apocalypse?  Christians want to start this.  It is their fulfillment to see this come.  Maybe that's why they are supporting someone who does not fit any of their criteria.  

NOT reality TV stuff, but I'm having nightmares about Roy Moore being nominated for SCOTUS

OH, HAIL NAW!! That would be worse than any nightmare! It's bad enough that we here in Alabama have to put up with him.

Phil Robertson as the spiritual adviser? What happened? Was Jim Bob too busy being Joshley's accountabilibuddy that he was unavailable?

Everytime I read something new about Trump and something he's done/is doing, my instant reaction is to pinch myself to make sure I'm actually awake, because I think my brain has convinced me that I'm living in some kind of nightmare dreamscape.

I can see it now: Trump wins and the camera’s panning and his spiritual adviser is me. Is America ready for it?

Spoiler

AflaUEy.gif

And I complain about politics in Britain. Then I look across the pond...

The fuck happened, you guys? 

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 3:39 PM, mango_fandango said:

And I complain about politics in Britain. Then I look across the pond...

The fuck happened, you guys? 

I guess I could go into a long and boring post about apple1's thoughts on what has led us to this sad state of affairs - but it really would be long and boring and just my opinion. I would blame the Republican party itself for its playing with the extreme Tea Party set, individual politicians for pandering, a large slice of blame to the media for constantly giving Trump more exposure than ordinary decent but boring candidates, those who voted to allow huge monetary influences by revised campaign financing laws, and unfortunately some voters for allowing themselves to be completely fooled.

I just want to say that my state (yay!) did not choose Trump in the Republican primary. Unfortunately, other states did not follow suit. I still say that - until both Cruz and Kasich dropped out, he got at most about 37% of the voting in the Republican primary - in which maybe at MOST 25% of the population even voted (others voted in the Dem primary, and the rest did not vote in the primary at all, and I am guessing at this part of the numbers) - the total of which is still a small percentage of the overall population.

Nevertheless - we are now stuck with this sad state of affairs, and I am not at all sure that we can rule out all possibilities of his winning in the general election.

I have said this before: We (unfortunately) once elected the Nixon-Agnew ticket - which was likely the most corrupt set of politicians ever to be elected in this country. Thanks to the system of government set up by our founding fathers, the country survived. We will survive this, too. But it is going to get ugly for a while.

tl;dr post, I guess.

13 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Sorry I don't think people want a wife beater to be their spiritual advisor. 

Only if they're fundies...

Archived