IGNORED

Phil Robertson Will Be Donald Trump’s ‘Spiritual Advisor’

doggie

well a match made in heaven intolerance hate and ignorance they are well matched.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2016/05/18/phil-robertson-will-be-donald-trumps-spiritual-advisor/

was forced onto the Trump train, but I am happily volunteering my services for Mr. Trump, mainly because the Republican Party has spoken. The people have said we want Mr. Trump. So Mr. Cruz goes down — I love him — but now I’m on the Trump train and I’ll do everything I can to help him.

In true Republican fashion – sheer ignorance – Robertson says that although he isn’t too familiar with Trump’s record of accomplishments (or lack thereof), he will definitely be supporting him over Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders, admitting, “I’m taking my chances not even knowing [Trump’s record]. I know the Clintons. I’m not sure about Trump. I’m with Trump.”

If that doesn’t sum up the sad, pathetic state of the GOP I don’t know what does.

But it gets even better. Robertson has actually volunteered to be serial philanderer’s personal spiritual advisor and thinks America should stand by him:

“I’ll make a valiant attempt behind the scenes, you understand, to sit down with Donald with a Bible in between us and I might can help him along with concepts like loving your enemies, loving your god, loving your neighbor. Even your enemies, forgive them and move on. I may can help him in that area. I can see it now: Trump wins and the camera’s panning and his spiritual adviser is me. Is America ready for it?

I can see it now: Trump wins and the camera’s panning and his spiritual adviser is me. Is America ready for it?

No. NO WE ARE NOT.

The idea of a bad reality show personality choosing another bad reality show personality to help him on his bad reality show presidential campaign sounds like an SNL sketch, but no, it's really happening. When did real-life become even crazier than a comedy sketch?

I don't think Trump wants or will listen to advisors. Spiritual or otherwise. Poor Phil is probably going to be ignored unless he is deemed useful for getting votes temporarily. But his advice certainly won't be sought out. 

9 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I don't think Trump wants or will listen to advisors. Spiritual or otherwise. Poor Phil is probably going to be ignored unless he is deemed useful for getting votes temporarily. But his advice certainly won't be sought out. 

I was going to say that I can't imagine any intelligent person taking any Robertson advice (unless it came to hunting or fishing, and even then...)

8 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

The idea of a bad reality show personality choosing another bad reality show personality to help him on his bad reality show presidential campaign sounds like an SNL sketch, but no, it's really happening. When did real-life become even crazier than a comedy sketch?

Sounds like an episode of the Twilight Zone, too. I'm about as political as my shoe, but this is all sorts of wacked out craziness.

43 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

I was thinking the same thing, Trump will brush him off. Phil is like Caitlyn Jenner, they both think that politicians want them on their teams and in reality politicians could care less.

Phil Robertson and Donald Trump: a match made in hell.

3 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

SO he needs to pad his team with other reality TV show personalities.  I hear Josh Duggar is looking for a job..........

5 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

SO he needs to pad his team with other reality TV show personalities.  I hear Josh Duggar is looking for a job..........

He needs to get Lawson in there to sing a couple of tunes and Kate Gosselin to micro-manage everything. 

Sure he does but they all live in his own head.

12 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

He needs to get Lawson in there to sing a couple of tunes and Kate Gosselin to micro-manage everything. 

Then he needs to get Abby Lee Miller to choreograph a good dance routine.

3 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

I've been joking for a while now that I went to bed one day last fall and woke up in a SNL sketch that never ends. Anything this ridiculous just cannot be real. Except, unfortunately and incomprehensibly, it is.  Maybe we're all just high.

49 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Omarosa - Chief of Staff

Miss Universe - Secretary of State

Miss USA - Press Secretary

Jesse Ventura - Dept of Veterans Affairs

Dog the Bounty Hunter - Dept of Homeland Security

I'm drawing a blank on the rest of the Reality Cabinet. Help me out, y'all. 

Ivanka: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

Don Jr.: Secretary of the Interior

Surgeon General (not a Cabinet position, but): Dr. Oz

We gotta find room for a Kardashian in the cabinet somewhere.

28 minutes ago, EscapedCardinal said:

Ivanka: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development

Don Jr.: Secretary of the Interior

Surgeon General (not a Cabinet position, but): Dr. Oz

I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin has a lock on the Secretary of the Interior cabinet position. Maybe Jr. could be Secretary of Transportation?

I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin has a lock on the Secretary of the Interior cabinet position. Maybe Jr. could be Secretary of Transportation?

I thought Princess Dumbass of the North Woods was at the top of Der Trumpenführer's VP list.

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

I've seen articles where Trump, Jr is saying he or his brother will get that job. 

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Josh Duggar: Director of Health and Human Services

no he would be in charge of modesty and dress.

Confirmed: this universe is a parody.

Archived