IGNORED

Shit Just Got Real, Y,all.

Hera

Someone hacked portable road signs this morning in Dallas.  Wish I'd seen it :)

www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Hacker-Adds-Political-Messages-to-Dallas-Road-Signs-381356101.html

I'm not a fan of either Hillary or Bernie, especially with the way his supporters have acted, but I refuse to allow Trump to win in November, so my vote is for the Democratic nominee. At this point, even if Bernie won in California, the math isn't there for him to win the nomination. California isn't the only state with a June primary, and she's still ahead of him as far as delegates go, and doesn't need that many to confirm what mainstream media is saying, that she's the presumptive Democratic nominee.

Bernie lost tonight most places. I wonder if this will change his stance, as one announcer said Hillary Clinton has enough pledged delegates for the nomination, but then a TV screen full of numbers seemed in my mind to negate that. 

What will Bernie Sanders do is my next question. I live outside Philly in NJ and really don't want mayhem this summer. But maybe both conventions will be chaotic. 

I have gone back and forth between Hillary and Bernie. Now that Hillary's nomination is looking inevitable, I'll wholeheartedly support her. She'll be a much better President than Trump could even think of being. 

Speaking of Trump, has anyone read "It Can't Happen Here" by Sinclair Lewis?  Trump is totally Buzz Windrip. Salon did an interesting write-up on it late last year

salon.com/2015/09/29/it_really_can_happen_here_the_novel_that_foreshadowed_donald_trumps_authoritarian_appeal/

TOTALLY second reading "It Can't Happen Here"!  (Read it years ago, and re-read it in the Trump Era---and am now wondering if Lewis had a crystal ball.)

Folks: get a copy from the library, or buy/beg it, or whatever.  Definitely required reading for any voter.  This is a terrifying picture of what America could become....

Don't really like Hilary OR Bernie, but if either became the US President, I wouldn't be panicking about four years or wondering if Canada or Mexico is accepting refugees.  If Trump gets elected, I honestly fear for the safety of my poor land.

Archived