IGNORED

It's J'Chelle's Birthday!

batwing

I would tell J'Chelle, "What do you plan to do when the show ends?"

I think the show will be done in two years and when that happens precious J'Chelle might go crazy with less public attention on her.

I would tell her that I hope her uterus falls out, and that she should try being the mother once in a while and give the girls a break.

I'd ask her what it feels like not to have a thought that can't be expressed unless vetted by the Headship.

Then I'll ask if she masturbates. :dance:

Duggar Family Blog is asking:

:dance:

Happy birthday! One year closer to menopause. Thank God! (said from a woman who is in the throes of peri-menopause at this very moment, and who thinks that a walk in freezer is too bloody hot!)

Put those children in school so they can get a REAL education.

Oh and loose the little-girl breathy voice - it makes me want to drive to you house and choke you.

In short, grow up and act like a wife and mother.

I suppose my conversation with J'Chelle would sound something like this: "So...Michelle Duggar. You're mother of the year right? THEN WHY DON"T YOU ACTUALLY RAISE YOUR OWN KIDS? Also, do you assume that the rest of the women in this planet are so stupid that they need your advice? If you wanna go through the A.T.I. and Vision forum events and speak to their crowds then fine. However, quit flaunting your bible-abusing cult across OUR television screens."

I feel better now. Actually, I think if I really saw the Duggars in person then I would just run the other way.

I would probably run the other way too.... but if she caught me in a bad mood.... I'd ask her

why she hates her children so much since they are blessings and she is not forced to have more

why they won't educate their children for a 21st century work force.

why they use their kids as unpaid nannies and pack mules

why they didn't respect their own parents when those parents told them to quit having children.... since they believe that adult males should submit to their own fathers.

why they won't allow their adult daughters to move out.

I don't wanna think about the kind of fawning Michelle get's on her birthday from J.B. On one episode, one of the boys made a robot pinata on J'Chelle's birthday and then Jimbob asked all of the guests to say something about Michelle.

If I didn't run the other way during my "minute with Michelle" I would also inquire of the fundy mom of the year "hey Michelle, I can call you by your first name cause I'm not your J'slave by the way. Why the fuck do you assume that EVERYONE wants to here about your latest blessing or grand-blessing on "the Today Show". I am much to busy in the morning to bother with a crispy haired freak on my tv. So, if you don't mind your majesty, could you please....I don't know....go the fuck away? Thank's Michelle you're a real peach. And by the way pick up a damn dictionary...the English language has way better words than "sweet"."

Actually, running away would probably be the best option...for me and her. I would also need a xanax and some brain bleach for the run home.

I would ask her why she knows so little about her children and what does she have against fresh fruits and vegetables.

maybe she hates veggies because the broccoli refused to kiss her ring. Actually, meeting Michelle, for me wouldn't be half as bad as meeting Anna.

Archived