IGNORED

Private instagrams - protocol?

picklepizzas

Hi! Question on private instagrams - obviously we don't post pictures from them, but what is the protocol on discussing information learned from them? This occurred to me while reconsidering my recent post in the upcoming babies thread - there was a lot of wondering when one of the babies was going to be born, and i found confirmation of his birth in a private instagram. i just want to make sure that's considered okay... 

8 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Hi! Question on private instagrams - obviously we don't post pictures from them, but what is the protocol on discussing information learned from them? This occurred to me while reconsidering my recent post in the upcoming babies thread - there was a lot of wondering when one of the babies was going to be born, and i found confirmation of his birth in a private instagram. i just want to make sure that's considered okay... 

IIRC, summarizing information from private accounts is OK, but posting photos or quoting directly from any private account is against the rules. (But wait for somebody who has been around longer to confirm this.)

Archived