IGNORED

Will Josh Duggar accept this?

luv2laugh

Will Josh Duggar accept facebook friend requests on his facebook acct. "Joshua Duggar"? I know Amy used to before she reached her limit.... Does anyone know?

Will Josh Duggar accept facebook friend requests on his facebook acct. "Joshua Duggar"? I know Amy used to before she reached her limit.... Does anyone know?

Amy doesn't accept random friend requests on FB anymore. After the big kerfuffle with Anna Duggar's sister (Rebekah), the details of which most here are familiar, she dumped about 3500 of her best "friends" and started a fan page.

well, they didn't accept me as a friend.

We accept you, and isn't that much nicer? :)

Amy doesn't accept random friend requests on FB anymore. After the big kerfuffle with Anna Duggar's sister (Rebekah), the details of which most here are familiar, she dumped about 3500 of her best "friends" and started a fan page.

May I go off topic for just a moment and say that your avie just kills me? That pic of Smuggar reminds of those old Tim Conway "Dorf" shows! I don't expect anyone to remember that mess, but that pic just makes me giggle, and that's what I think of whenever I see it.

I wouldn't think that he would accept random friend requests. His page says he only has 25 friends (some of those names are familiar) and I would think that a lot of fans would send him requests. It never hurts to try though, let us know how it goes.

well, they didn't accept me as a friend.

OMGAD! I'm soooooo sorry! You must feel completely betrayed. I'm praying for you...and for them :twisted:

OMGAD! I'm soooooo sorry! You must feel completely betrayed. I'm praying for you...and for them :twisted:

I feel so betrayed. My life is crushed because Joshua hasn't purposed to fellowship with me. :liar:

He and Anna used to have a joint Facebook account with 100 or so friends. I wonder why it's just him now, and if he's purposely keeping the number of his friends low (and if he realizes that everyone can see his page).

I bet Josh will end up going the Amy route and will get a fan page instead.

Speaking of Famy, she is tweeting photos from their trip. She keeps addressing her "fans" and thanking them for watching the show. But dang, she has on some obnoxious sunglasses. I hate those bug-eyed looking things.

As to her claims that JB only allowed her one carry-on and no checked luggage, there are pics on her yfrog account of all her clothes out while she was packing. I just don't buy it.

Speaking of Famy, she is tweeting photos from their trip. She keeps addressing her "fans" and thanking them for watching the show. But dang, she has on some obnoxious sunglasses. I hate those bug-eyed looking things.

As to her claims that JB only allowed her one carry-on and no checked luggage, there are pics on her yfrog account of all her clothes out while she was packing. I just don't buy it.

lol Famy. That is great nickname. I have seen some of her tweets about the trip and her messages to her "fans". She recently made a big deal a few days back because she hit a 1,000 twitter followers. Famy is stupid to think a 1,000 followers is huge people from other reality shows and scripted shows have around 100,000 to over a million twitter followers.

Archived