IGNORED

Would you marry JD Duggar?

cjsmom

'ironically'?

fucking morons. the word they wanted was "coincidentally."

Also, those girls are fucking creepy. I should make a fake, male FB account just for the lulz.

Haha, I actually got into this whole fundie thing, when I saw that an elementary/middle school classmate from my Jewish day school had joined that group and I vaguely knew that the Duggars were crazy fundamentalist Christians, so I was intrigued and I started looking up more about them and because I was pretty depressed at the time and reading about their crazy fundie ways distracted me from my depression, I just got super into all things fundie. That's also when I started lurking on FJ.

As opposed to Smuggar, if I had to hypothetically pick between him or Smuggar and him or that new Phillips man/boy blogger? ! I find JD to be sweet, at least in comparison to a lot of his brother's antics and that recapturing manly boyhood idiot. And yes, this FB group is silly. They are redonkulous. :)

John David is young enough to be my teenage pregnancy son and I'm not into the cougar thing, so no I would not marry him. But if I knew a young Christian girl who was looking for a fundie guy, I'd tell her to go for it. He's hardworking and seems to have a mellow, laid back personality.

I've always wondered if JD is a high functioning autistic. The few times I've seen him he just seems disconnected from others. It may just be his weird family situation but I do think he might be on the autism spectrum.

Nell

John David is young enough to be my teenage pregnancy son and I'm not into the cougar thing, so no I would not marry him. But if I knew a young Christian girl who was looking for a fundie guy, I'd tell her to go for it. He's hardworking and seems to have a mellow, laid back personality.

Too bad I live so far away. And, though religious, find meaning in occasionally shooting off at the mouth. And the fact that I identify as a strong independent-minded kind of girl makes me totally unsuitable. :violin: Oh wellz.

"I would choose G because G is for God. I like Gail, Gladys, Garly, Gunner, Garvil, Gus, Gelsy... there are just so many good G names!"

"Im so proud of Jim Bob. He was able to run 1 mile in jeans. Actually, I'm proud of the whole family becuase they don't show their thighs."

"I would choose G because G is for God. I like Gail, Gladys, Garly, Gunner, Garvil, Gus, Gelsy... there are just so many good G names!"

"Im so proud of Jim Bob. He was able to run 1 mile in jeans. Actually, I'm proud of the whole family becuase they don't show their thighs."

Are any of these actually names?

I think JD is more likable than Smuggar Boy. I would never marry a Duggar for several reasons. I find Michelle and the J'Slaves to a be a bit nosy and if I had been Anna I wouldn't have had Michelle or the girls around when I was in labor. I find Boob too dim at times.

What the hell is this?

The Duggar boys can run in jeans.

Jim Bob runs faster than children.

John David's birthday was on January 12! He's 21! yayayayay!

JD doesn't eat pork!

John David looks great in orange polo shirts. Everyone should get him an orange polo for Christmas!

Some of it's random JD lurve nonsense, but WTF is the stuff about Jim Bob running faster than children?

I like these exchanges:

C****** M***** D**** I really hope this scumbag gets raptured today.

May 21 at 7:58pm

2 people like this..

Kat He****** nope

May 21 at 8:10pm.

Kristen La******* the duggars are going to be jesus' first choices to save when the rapture comes!

May 21 at 11:16pm.

This is like... a joke, right? Oh, please. Say it's a joke.

Archived