IGNORED

FREE JESSA

Daenerys

(haven't watched the video yet, so forgive me if this has nothing to do with it)

Although an adult can't usually produce 10 loads of laudry, a family of 20 certainly could when you start thinking about towels (both kitchen and bath towels) sheets, blankets, other linens, and clothing.

Guest Anonymous

I only just started following the Duggars, but my initial impression is that Jessa is tied with Jinger for most "with it" and with the most potential for rebellion. I was watching one episode where the interviewer was asking her and her sisters if they'd every kissed a guy and Jessa was all, "Oh, yeah, I've kissed a guy," waits for the shock to sink in, and then clarifies, "Well, just my brothers." Even better the interviewer asks the girls what they would look for in a guy and Jessa says something like, "I'm lookin' for tall, dark and handsome . . . ha ha just kidding, godly blah blah blah good character blah blah blah, etc." You just know "tall, dark and handsome" was the real answer though.

Anyway, I have high hopes for Jessa based on what I've seen so far. A good sense of humor is a sign of hope in that environment.

Kids can produce a lot of laundry because they get dirty/wet and need multiple changes per day. The girls also wear too many layers, with bloomers under their long, thick denim skirts. Both the boys and the girls frequently wear two shirts too, a regular shirt and an undershirt to cover up the naughty collarbone.

I usually produce 2 or 3 loads of laundry a week. So multiply 20 by 2 (because babies won't have such big clothes so I'll go with the low end), and that's 40ish loads a week. Divide that by 6 (they probably don't do chores on Sunday) and that's about 7 loads a day. But that's the best case scenario and depending on how often they change sheets, and if they don't keep up with laundry every single day, it could easily get to 10 loads on some days.

I have seven in my house. With towels and sheets, I do 3-4 loads per day, and that even though I wear jeans, sweatshirts, etc until they are really needing a wash. So 10 loads a day sounds reasonable for their household.

Wait, I cloth diaper and they don't. Hmmmm. I dunno.

Guest Anonymous
Aaah this:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3089855532

Haha please tell me they are not being serious...

Ha! 'Oooooh, isn't it just so "ironic" that he's the oldest eligible boy! Ohhh, the irony!'

I liked the reasons they listed for wanting to marry JDD:

"The Duggar boys can run in jeans.

Jim Bob runs faster than children.

John David's birthday was on January 12! He's 21! yayayayay!

JD doesn't eat pork!

John David looks great in orange polo shirts. Everyone should get him an orange polo for Christmas!"

Now those are some good husbandly qualities. Running in jeans!? Talk about talent!

Archived