IGNORED

Maxwell Normal Life...

Markie

I don’t know if one says “Happy Labor Day†but I will. May your day be filled with the joy of the Lord Jesus Christ as you are busy about what He wants for you.

The Maxwells, here in Kansas, have plenty to do, and we are grateful for all the Lord gives us to accomplish. Maybe I’ll get some normal life pictures for you all soon!

Love,

Sarah

How would Sarah or the rest of the Maxwells know what normal life is? They have not lived a normal life, nor do they make any attempts to pretend they do. The Maxwells are very proud of their abnomal life and riddicule those going about their normal lives.

Any bets on whether they will have some pictures of the girls cleaning and the boys hanging out by their laptops? Perhaps a Uriah overhaul? Or perhaps the poor little granddaughter trying to clean while wearing her ill-fitting long jumpers and her chore pack?

Whatever their normal is, I don't really think I want to know. It kind of scares me.

Even with no particular plans or activities, normal in my world and the world of my family is probably an out of control party to them.

Their life seriously depresses me.

They need to be getting Uriah ready for the big trip. It's in just a couple of weeks. :? Thought, their schedule still looks very light. I suspect we'll be hearing about the new books Steve & Teri wrote. I'm sure they'll want to be able to sell them while on the road.

Now will poor Sarah find a husband on this trip??? Or will she have to wait until spring...... :o

I don't know if they'd be getting Uriah ready yet. It's a pretty lean trip this time with only eight stops over five weeks. There are nine days between the first one, which right near home, and the second one. What are they gonna' do for those nine days? Drive in circles or go home to get more bible time in?

I find it very interesting that their schedule never filled up. It's been sparse from the time they posted it and nothing new is being added. One stop was even canceled. I'm wondering if their time is coming to an end and then I wonder what the hell they'll do without their road trips. Poor Sarah will never find a husband if the only place she ever goes is the nursing home.

I think they need a new "hook". If you've heard their conference once, then you really don't need to hear it again. I think they've probably already hit most of the places that would want them and I doubt that they get invited back on a regular yearly basis. Homeschool conventions are probably still selling decently for them, but if they want a full conference schedule, I think they need something different to offer. This may be the impetus behind Teri's new book, but I don't know how much it will help if it's basically a new book on an old theme.

The big money making conferences are done for the year. Most are usually end of Feb to Aug./Sept.I am surprised they have anything this late as most people started school already.

They really do need the new books for new readers,how many chores packs does one family need? Dust off your head covering Demgirl, JUST IN CASE this new book tour comes our way. :)

I'm always ready for another mission, clibby! I think next time though, we should show up in full on prairie dresses with headcoverings and then rip them off to reveal "FREE SARAH" shirts.

Demgirl and Clibbyjo, I still chuckle to myself about your undercover mission. If they came near me (they haven't so far) I'd be tempted to do the same.

On the other board, didn't someone say they were going to see the Maxwells this fall? If so, I can't wait to hear about it!

I believe that was Treemom and a friend and their mission got cancelled?(Is it still on? I hope so!!)

I love the prairie dress tearing :D

I think their are getting beat up about doing so many out of the ordinary things recently. Maybe Dad Maxwell sees too many genuine smiles on his kids' faces... :(

I'm always ready for another mission, clibby! I think next time though, we should show up in full on prairie dresses with headcoverings and then rip them off to reveal "FREE SARAH" shirts.

Seriously, you need 'FREE SARAH' defrauding bikinis!

I love the prairie dress tearing :D

I think their are getting beat up about doing so many out of the ordinary things recently. Maybe Dad Maxwell sees too many genuine smiles on his kids' faces... :(

The miserable "I hate my life and I want to die" look on Teri's face should be enough to make up for the smiles, right? :(

Archived