IGNORED

Josh Duggar had paid Ashley Madison account(s) per Gawker

withaj

I don't know. I'm beginning to think he'll be the one to write the tell-all.

He'll totally change course and say how awful his childhood was, how he doesn't really believe all the crap he's spewn, and that he didn't have a choice because his parents did not prepare him for the real world.

He'll throw his parents under the bus (not that they don't deserve it) telling his story far and wide.

I'm only on page 8 of 33 and by the time I finish the thread we'll be on part 4. :lol: What I get for not checking before bedtime. Anyway..... I called Josh as the tell all writer prior to the first scandal. It would certainly be a way to redeem himself, well maybe not redeem himself but something.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually second this.

I'm really thinking Josh will turn out to be our tell-all author. Something none of us saw coming. His life is in pieces. His beliefs and parents can't save him now. His name and reputation is totally tarnished. I can actually see *the possibility* of him leaving ATI altogether and just spilling the beans about EVERYTHING for cash and attention.

Unless ATI/IBLP and FRC decide to support his family with a lot of hush money. I'm pretty sure that Josh saw some things in Washington he could use against certain people.

He is surely not the only conservative activist or politician who was cheating on his wife. While molesting their sisters is an especially horrible crime only few people commit, adultery is quite common. I can see Josh hitting back if people give him a hard time about this.

Wow, the OKCupid answers are VERY interesting...

Also, I agree with the PP who said Joshie is going to be on his own. Mommy and Daddy don't have the TLC PR team to help with this one, they might just have to cut their losses and say, "We don't approve of any misconduct by Josh. We will pray for him and Anna and their children."

Only if they had some semblance of humility (humanity?). Nope, they are going to circle the wagons and speak out against all the evil liberals that are gleeful over this and seeing gods people struggling. This is Satans doing, not Josh's.

I can't wait to hear the spin. Though, I truly can't. Will Josh ever appear in public again?

Honestly, regarding his sexual preferences, Josh sounds like a regular young man who just wants to have some fun.

Which would be completely ok, if he wasn't married already. Most guys and girls I know get this phase of having casual affairs with different people out of their system before settling down with a partner you really love.

I know I did.

Josh never had the chance to. However, that doesn't make cheating on his wife ok, unless they have some kind of consensual, open marriage.

Maybe that's the way the Duggars can spin this:

"It's just come to the attention of the rest of our family, but Josh and Anna have been involved in an 'open marriage' for the past few years. While we don't condone this type of behavior, both parties are consensual and were fully informed of their partner's behaviors."

Some random thoughts on this Christmas in August gift to FJ.

1. Michelle Duggar--Mother of the Year (except for THAT ONE :lol: ).

2. Who knew all Anna had to do was wear jeans, give a bj every once in a while and discuss politics with the Joshie to keep him from straying.

3. Josh--what women of color do you know? and which one of them is willing to sleep with you :wtf: ?

4. Who is calling Mike Fuckabee about this?

5. Anna, you do know that JimBoob WILL crank open the wallet to prevent you from "writing" a tell all book :stir-pot: .

6. I'm guessing that accountability software isn't so good huh?

7. Famy is livid. Now her wedding is really not going to be on the TV (and paid for by the TLC).

8. Molestation scandal, Jill escapes/leaves, A Bates wedding, Josh sextimes 2.0, what's next?

9. Does this mean Michelle's valium drip gets increased?

10. That car lot is looking pretty good right now huh Josh?

11. Wait, what the hell is he doing with a credit card? Buy in cash, debt free and all that!!! Do you mean he charged hisself some pooty tang?

12. That sound you hear is the FRC and TLC having a party-- got out just in the nick of time.

13. Is there going to be a Lifetime movie?

14. That lego talk missed some parts, eh?

:worship: :popcorn2:

I know a lot of women in their twenties who wouldn't have known Josh Duggar by sight

You are correct especially in DC. I went to a wedding of a friend that worked in DC as a lawyer. Most of the guests were in their late 20's and working hard to get their foot in the door in DC. When reality tv came up, no one knew who the Duggars (or Kate Gosselin) were. It only came up because someone that they went to law school with was on Project runway. This wedding was full of people Josh would have thought in his head he was "friends " with, young conservative republicans in their 20's, many working entry level type jobs for southern politicians.

Unfortunately, none of the kids have been given the skills to navigate life in the real world or to successfully negotiate relationships.

What screams out at me from that profile is Josh wanting to be loved- I do not think that Josh ever felt loved.

What an eff'd up life X 19 and counting.

I've noticed that fundies seem to have a very cookie cutter idea of romance. They pick things to be romantic because that's what they hear is romantic, and less from the heart and because they know it's something that really touches the partner personally.

I think a lot of the stuff on his list is very stereotypical romance stuff. Like Josh thought about "what do guys do with their girlfriends" and picked out a bunch of things he's heard about over the years. Someone else mentioned it seemed like Josh was trying to simulate the dating experience he never had. This really is what it sounds like.

Maybe that's the way the Duggars can spin this:

"It's just come to the attention of the rest of our family, but Josh and Anna have been involved in an 'open marriage' for the past few years. While we don't condone this type of behavior, both parties are consensual and were fully informed of their partner's behaviors."

I don't think JB and Michelle would ever say that. Like most religious conservatives, the Duggars have a very narrow view about marriage, not just the definition of it (i.e., no same sex partners), but what kind of conduct is permissible between husband and wife (i.e., certain sex acts being off-limits). Given that ATI is hyper obsessed with sexual purity, an open marriage would be seen as "defiling the marriage bed" (come to think of it, didn't one of the high-ranking VF wives make some post about "defiling the marriage bed" around the time of Tool-o-ween? That's what I remember, anyway). Consent doesn't seem to be that important in ATI or most fundamentalist sects, unfortunately.

This broke right when I was supposed to be taking my nap. I am finally caught up...6 hrs later.

1 - I want to say poor Anna...but I really don't feel it. I want her to do something that deserves respect, like, you know, dump his disgusting sorry ass and throw the entire circus under the bus in a very public way - but I am pretty sure she never will. I do feel awful for their kids who will have to read about all this someday...not to mention grow up in a household where this sort of stuff is part of their history. Anna might not leave Josh and Josh might cling to whatever tatters of his sham life are left, but there will be resentment there. No way there isn't.

**that said*** ***and with the disclaimer that I am a deeply horrible person***

2 - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Like seriously....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Do we have a smiley of someone rolling on the ground dying of laughter. That is me.

:evil3: :lol4: :laughing-rolling::laughing-rofl::laughing-lmao::laughing-rollingred:

SERIOUSLY JOSH!? What the hell were you thinking? Using your credit card and your home addresses?! I get that you were practically raised under a rock and you weren't that bright to begin with, but seriously, how in g-ds name could you be THIS stupid?! Maybe it comes with being raised to have blind faith in systems (Gothard, church, parents, government) - but good heavens...whatever happened to a little healthy paranoia? OMG. And didn't your parents ever tell you "Be sure your sin will find you out?" I grew up in ATI and I know I heard that one all the damn time.

3 - At this point, I fully expect JB and Boobchelle to throw Joshie under the bus. At least partially. The molestation thing they could downplay because it happened a long time ago and the victims were within their circle of control (so, easily bullied into toeing the party line). This is just SUCH a HUGE violation of everything they've been preaching - especially re: sex before marriage, etc. There's no getting ahead of it now. I think they'll try to save face by announcing how SHOCKED they are by this revelation, and possibly that Joshie was corrupted by the evil influences in DC, etc. They'll offer some half-hearted expression of support for the family during this "difficult time" and probably ask people to respect their privacy, you know, for the kids.

4 - I also have a sense that Josh is ultimately going to go the way of Jon Gosselin...reclusive dbag with extremely questionable choices in girlfriends.

This is random, but just listened to a suicide message on the radio a few nights ago, and it's worth the listen. The guy is hilarious (in the midst of telling a VERY serious story from when he worked for a suicide hotline), but I think he mentioned how some people do commit suicide as an "I'll show you" move, because they want you to have to find them. Sick logic, but I don't think it would be Josh's logic. I think he, in his narcissistic way, would actually only do it out of self-pity ("How dare they not love me.")

themoth.org/posts/stories/perfect-moments

Nah, he'll ride it out figuring his charm, good looks and superior intelligence will eventually pull him through. Even if his marriage doesn't survive. Josh is awesome.

Honestly, I could see Josh dumping Anna and the M'kids to live out his dream of being single and sexually adventurous. Granted, the molestation scandal could put off potential hook-ups, but there are probably enough "Duggar groupies" out there for him. :ew: :mouse-shock:

If he doesn't do this, I suspect he'll be sorely tempted.

If those questionnaires scream anything is "Boys just wanna have fun". And not be tied down with a boring wife who he was practically forced to marry and an ever-growing brood of rugrats.

Might as well have a beer and a toke and enjoy what's left of the spoils of his overly long 15 minutes.

More okcupid answers transcribed. (Only one more part after this.)

• How often do you do things out of spite? "Sometimes"
  • Would you be okay with your significant other spending a lot of time with one of his/her exes (as a friend)? "yes"
  • Which superpower would you rather have: flight or invisibility? "Invisibility"
  • Have you ever had a sexual encounter with someone of the same sex? "No, and I would never."
  • Do you put more weight in science or faith? "Equally in both"
  • Do you believe that men should be the heads of their households? "Yes"
  • Are you Christian? "Yes"
  • What's your deal with harder drugs (stuff beyond pot)? "I never do drugs"
  • Do you enjoy intense intellectual conversations? "Yes"
  • Do spelling mistakes annoy you? "Yes"
  • Do you enjoy discussing politics? "Yes"
  • Is astrological sign at all important in a match? "No"
  • What do you think of reality television? "It's alright"
  • Are you either vegetarian or vegan? "No"
  • Should burning your country's flag be illegal? "No"
  • Would you go out with a smoker? "Yes, but only an occasional/social smoker"
  • Which of these is likely to make you more nervous: a promising first date or an important interview? "an important interview"
  • Would you prefer good things happened, or interesting things? "Interesting"
  • Which is more offensive: book burning or flag burning? "flag burning"
  • Do you believe morality is universal, or relative? "universal"
  • If you could have brilliant skill at something would you prefer something practical or fun? "something practical"
  • Would you date someone just for the sex? "no"
  • In terms of sex, how experienced would your ideal mate be (with people other than you)? "slightly experienced"
  • How would you react if someone IM'd you and quickly started talking about sex? "positively"
  • Which type of wine would you prefer to drink outside of a meal, such as for leisure? "I don't drink wine."
  • If one of your potential matches were overweight, would that be a dealbreaker? "No"
  • If you were to get married, would you want your partner to change his or her last name to yours? "Yes"
  • Are politics interesting? "Yes"
  • Is it okay for men to wear makeup? "No"
  • Is love overrated? "No, it's underrated."
  • If you had to name your greatest motivation in life thus far, what would it be: love, wealth, expression, or knowledge? "love"
  • How willing are you to meet someone from OkCupid in person? "Totally willing!"
  • Do you often make jokes that offend more uptight people? "Yes"
  • Imagine that your partner does not enjoy performing oral sex and refuses to ever perform it on you. How disappointed would you be? "Somewhat disappointed."
  • Do you enjoy intellectual debates on topics like politics, religion, science or philosophy? "I love to argue!"
  • Do you like going to poetry readings? "No"
  • Say you've started seeing someone you really like. As far as you're concerned, how long will it take before you have sex? "1-2 dates"
  • About how long do you want your next relationship to last? "A few months to a year"
  • Choose the better romantic activity: Kissing in Paris or kissing in a tent in the woods? "Kissing in a tent in the woods"
  • Could you date someone with no long-term goals? "Yes"
  • In a relationship I like to discuss politics with my partner. "Sure. I'm interested in sharing our beliefs."
  • Are you better with numbers or words? "Words"
  • Does it bother you when people say "PIN number" or "ATM machine"? "Why would it?"
  • How much do other people's opinions of you influence your decisions? "Some"
  • Do you believe in God? "Yes"
  • Genital piercings… "Ouch, no thanks"
  • Do you believe that it is possible for two previously platonic friends to start having casual sex without affecting other aspects of their relationship? "Yes"
  • How important is voting to you? "Very important"
  • Have you ever used LiveJournal, Tumblr, or any other blogging site? "No, what's all the hype about?"
  • Do you prefer slim, average, or full-figured men/women? "Average Men/Women"
  • What's your relationship with marijuana? "Never"
  • Are you looking for a partner to have children with? "No"
  • Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? "It depends"
  • If your partner made a lot of noise while enjoying sex, would this be a turn-on or turn-off for you? "Either, depending on how they sound"
  • Which is worse: starving children or abused animals? "Starving children"
  • How do you feel about documentaries? "Okay"
  • How do you feel about women openly displaying tattoos? "I don't mind"
  • How frequently do you go out of your way to make others feel appreciated? "Way more than average"
  • In terms of birth order, which are you? "The oldest child"
  • Once you're intimate, how often would you and your significant other have sex? "Every day"

Much to my relief, Josh and I are not very compatible.

Reading a lot of those, i'm reminded why I don't have an account there. I hate questions that are "either or" where I don't feel like it should be an either or situation (ie starving kids or abused animals, both are horrible in different ways)

Are we sure it is Josh? Some of the okcupid answers don't sound right.

I like schadenfreude as much as the next person, but I am feeling for Anna and the kids and i am worried about Josh committing suicide to be honest.

As much as I'm entertained by holier-than-thous getting their karmic payback, I really do worry about his mind state right now. Not saying suicide would happen, but it (or Anna going all Andrea Yates) is still a possibility.

I'm also wondering if there's a Madonna/whore thing going on. As innocent as some of his "wants" are, maybe other ~darker~ things would come up later and he doesn't want to "sully" Anna that way?

(or he wants someone to hold him while he cries and she tells him what to do.)

If he doesn't do this, I suspect he'll be sorely tempted.

If those questionnaires scream anything is "Boys just wanna have fun". And not be tied down with a boring wife who he was practically forced to marry and an ever-growing brood of rugrats.

Might as well have a beer and a toke and enjoy what's left of the spoils of his overly long 15 minutes.

Then when he's tired of being rejected, can't fit into his pants or find a job, he'll be SAVED BY THE LORD, go back to Anna, write a book, and spend his days counseling poor, wayward husbands. :music-tool:

If the 2nd account was stopped in May 2015 , could it be because they moved? and he might have made an account number 3 when he got back to Arkansas but finally under a different name?

Holy hell. I was gonna for a day and this is revealed! I'd really surpised if he hasn't gotten depression. If all of this was spilled about me Id be close to offing myself

If he's better with words than he is with numbers I'd hate to see his math skills...because he's not so super good with the words.

Dae think the question about choosing between starving children and abused animals is fucked up?

And when he says he likes intellectual conversation...I dont think that word means what he thinks it means.

And can I join your incompatible-with-Josh-Duggar club? Can we have matching jackets.

Oh and as I'm rambling someone mentioned up thread (tired to find it but this thread is moving faster than Josh Duggar on an AM date at a free buffet) that they thought JB is probably wanting to kill Josh about now. The second I read this my immediate thought was JB having to hold back Michelle from kicking the ever loving crap out of him. I've always had the vibe she's the scary one in that house.

Once she picks her eyeballs up and shoves them back in their sockets, because you know they bulged right out, she's going to be one enraged little goblin full of crazy.

I remember thinking that Michelle's baby voice had gotten ridiculously high when she was announcing Meredith's birth. I wonder how high it is now.

I remember thinking that Michelle's baby voice had gotten ridiculously high when she was announcing Meredith's birth. I wonder how high it is now.

Probably it's high enough that humans can no longer hear it. Unfortunately, this means it's in the ultrasonic range so poor cats and dogs still have to hear it.

If the 2nd account was stopped in May 2015 , could it be because they moved? and he might have made an account number 3 when he got back to Arkansas but finally under a different name?

Could it be that in the wake of the molestation scandal, he confessed his philandering and thus had to cancel his account?

So if Joshgate was the lesbian agenda, is Joshgate the Sequel the gay agenda? Or have we moved on to the bi/pan/ace agendas? :think:

I wonder if he and Anna will get invited to be on one of those celebrity couples counseling shows?

But those are secular shows! :o

Lord knows they need all the help they can get but I hope they seek it outside of a public forum for the sake of the kiddos.

So if Joshgate was the lesbian agenda, is Joshgate the Sequel the gay agenda? Or have we moved on to the bi/pan/ace agendas? :think:

At this point it doesn't matter, as long as it's not Josh's fault. :penguin-no:

And, finally, the conclusion to the Transcript of Josh Duggar's OKC Answers.

This project has wasted three hours of my life. And I'm weirdly okay with it.

• Can you run a mile without stopping? "Yes- and more"
  • I prefer to sleep… "Embracing/cuddling my partner"
  • Group sex (with 3 or more people): "I have little or no interest"
  • Do you keep your sexual exploits private? "Yes, always"
  • How often do you use Facebook? "I'm a somewhat active user"
  • How would you describe your body? "Average"
  • If you were to die, would whoever goes through your personal belongings be shocked by what they find? "No"
  • What's the highest level of education you've completed? "College"
  • How much does physical attractiveness matter to you in a match? "A lot"
  • Could you date someone who already has children from a previous relationship? "Yes"
  • In the line “Wherefore art thou Romeo?,†what does “wherefore†mean? "Where" [i've been trying to type these without comment, but this is straight up wrong--it means "why"]
  • Do you think drug use with your partner can be a romantic activity? "No"
  • Should evolution and creationism be taught side-by-side in school? "Yes, students should hear both sides"
  • How often do you keep your promises? "Always"
  • How much do you spend per year for shoes? "$101-$500"
  • Your significant other's ex is coming into town and he/she wants to go out to dinner with them alone. How do you react? "Not thrilled, but go ahead."
  • Can anything be made the subject of a joke? "Yes, anything can be funny in the right light."
  • You're dating someone new. You discover that they have a housemate the same sex as you. This: "doesn't faze you one bit"
  • STALE is to STEAL as 89475 is to... "89547"
  • Do you like to go clubbing? "No, I do not like to go clubbing"
  • On average, which best describes how often you GET WICKED DRUNK? "Seldom or never"
  • If someone sends you an e-mail (or has a profile) full of spelling and grammatical errors, are you less likely to talk to them? "Yes"
  • How often are you open with your feelings? "Usually"
  • You're up against a nearly impossible challenge. Your ideal partner… "pushes you hard to succeed"
  • Are you smarter than most people? "Yes"
  • Do you have a really good relationship with both your parents? "Yes"
  • Have you ever tried any sexual roleplaying, such as student/teacher or patient/nurse? "No, but it sounds interesting"
  • Do you have any tattoos? "I have no tattoos"
  • Do you want your partner to be kinkier than you? "Yes"
  • Is a man who's slept with 100 women a bad person? "No"
  • Is a woman who's slept with 100 men a bad person? "No"
  • A college-level education is... "Nice, but not mandatory"
  • Would you date someone who still lives with his/her parents? "Yes"
  • Is it okay to answer your cell phone while out with a friend or on a date? "Friend, yes. Date, no."
  • How do you feel about baseball? "I can take it or leave it"
  • Is marriage a necessity for two people who love each other? "No"
  • Would you prefer to be a financial success or to remain true to your principles? "I'll stick with my principles, thanks."
  • Does the idea of flipping a coin to make important life decisions appeal to you? "No"
  • Would you date someone who kept a gun in the house? "Yes"
  • When men show extra courtesy toward women (opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc.), this is: "Admirable
  • and desirable. Chivalry's not dead."
  • How important to you is a potential match's sense of humor? "very important"
  • Would it bother you if someone you are dating has a lot of close friends of the opposite sex? "No"
  • Could you have respect for someone after having sex with them on the first meeting/date? "Yes"
  • If you were going to have a child, would you want the other parent to be of the same ethnicity as you? "This would not be an important factor to me"
  • Do you like reading tabloids? "No"
  • Do you know how to drive a stick shift (manual transmission)? "Yes"
  • Receiving anal sex? "I don't like it / I don't think I would like it"
  • Do you only date people with athletic and toned bodies? "No"
  • Do you believe a couple should live together before considering marriage? "Yes"
  • Are you Jewish? "No"
  • Have you had a girlfriend before? "Yes"
  • Is it okay to live with someone you're dating, even before you're engaged or married? "Yes"
  • Would you date someone shorter than you? "Yes"

Final thoughts: This is a perfectly normal OKCupid profile--but only if the person behind it wasn't married and a spokesperson for purity and morals.

$101-500 on shoes a year?! What the hell is he buying and what is he doing in them!?

Could it be that in the wake of the molestation scandal, he confessed his philandering and thus had to cancel his account?

I think it's unlikely he confessed at that time, but he probably had an "oh shit!" moment and realized he needed to close the account due to the scrutiny surrounding the molestation scandal, just in case. The Ashley Madison hack -- well, that's just a really inconvenient coincidence (or the wages of sin :nenner: ).

Archived