IGNORED

All Things Babywise / The Ezzo is a Horrible Human Being

VelociRapture

I was reading the comments on Recovering Grace and it was mentioned that Bill was a fan of Ezzo and sold his baby training materials.

recoveringgrace.org/2015/07/church-celebrities-who-are-above-criticism-bill-gothard/#comment-242246

I believe I have read of situations in the news that those following a strict feeding schedule have ended up with malnourished, under feed babies. It is all very sick.

The feeding schedule would have been Gary Ezzo and the earlier versions of Babywise and Growing Kids God's Way

IBLP sold their materials and promoted the "wise" feeding schedule.

I really have no idea how anyone can read the Bible and then turn around and claim that "God's way" is to spank babies and put them on some kind of rigid feeding schedule. Every child is different and it is the wise parent that responds to each child individually as God made them. This other stuff is pretty sick and gullible Christian parents bought into nonsense to the determint of their own children.

Just another reason that nobody should be taking the advice of Gary Ezzo. If Bill Gothard thinks his baby feeding advice is a good idea, it probably is bad.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived