IGNORED

Doug Phillips & Vision Forum & Lourdes - Part 2

happy atheist

^^^

Probably too expensive to do that AND go to Europe and Washington, DC for WWII commemorations...

And possibly even Doug, who is a narcissistic and wicked Tool, knows that he wouldn't have a leg to stand on in a counter-suit!

Honestly, I wish Bradrick! and the rest of the gang of five who confronted Doug would/could speak out. I understand that they are not doing so publically now because of the existing lawsuit.

If this suit is settled out of court then Lourdes will almost certainly be gagged by a confidentiality agreement.

However, Bradrick! and all others who have specific knowledge could then speak out if they wanted to do so. Granted, it might be hard. Granted, it might still carry considerable personal risk in the midden of BCA's and the late Vision Forum's mind-set. But Doug's teeth will have been drawn - because he actually settled!

I live in hope.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A certificate of deposition means the deposition has already been taken! Now we must get copies!

Google says, in my state at least, anyone can request a copy although I know it's not feasible because you will be buying from the court reporter and it's probably like $1+ a page. Maybe just splurge for Lourdes or dougs :)

What does it mean?

It's just a document filed with the court and prepared by the court reporter that took the deposition of whoever, that they gave the oath to the deponent and may include other procedural information regarding the deposition. It's all boilerplate language. No substantive deposition information is included. Some states require they be filed with the court. In Others, it's only included in the copy of the deposition transcript. It's really not an interesting filing.

It's just a document filed with the court and prepared by the court reporter that took the deposition of whoever, that they gave the oath to the deponent and may include other procedural information regarding the deposition. It's all boilerplate language. No substantive deposition information is included. Some states require they be filed with the court. In Others, it's only included in the copy of the deposition transcript. It's really not an interesting filing.

Thx.

^^^

Probably too expensive to do that AND go to Europe and Washington, DC for WWII commemorations...

Yeah, about that. They've been dumping quite a bit of money over the past year into their 'honoring' of all things WWII. (Honoring is in quotes because the way they honor is pretty questionable, if you ask me. Shameless/inappropriate flirting with WWII vets, costumes that glamourize that time in history, etc.) I've been wondering if their "Operation Meatball" project somehow plays into the Tool's next move.

Or, maybe this is just how they vacation. Life is one big Comic-Con for them.

Yeah, about that. They've been dumping quite a bit of money over the past year into their 'honoring' of all things WWII. (Honoring is in quotes because the way they honor is pretty questionable, if you ask me. Shameless/inappropriate flirting with WWII vets, costumes that glamourize that time in history, etc.) I've been wondering if their "Operation Meatball" project somehow plays into the Tool's next move.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet - the three oldest Phillips daughters share one Facebook page: "Liberty Jubilee Faith." All WWII cosplay and red lipstick, all the time.

I can believe Doug Phillp$ would approve of this.

This whole thing is like watching a dominionist version of r kelly's trapped in the closet. You don't know what's going to happen next, but you know it's going to be weird.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet - the three oldest Phillips daughters share one Facebook page: "Liberty Jubilee Faith." All WWII cosplay and red lipstick, all the time.

Well, considering that, maybe this is just their 'thing'. Maybe the Phillips family still has that much money to burn.

If my grandfather and uncles (WWII vets) were still alive, they would literally kick Doug's ass while Grandma and my aunt's kicked Beall's ass. War is not glamorous at all.

Well, considering that, maybe this is just their 'thing'. Maybe the Phillips family still has that much money to burn.

Keep in mind - in addition to whatever shenanigans went on with VF finances, both Doug and Beall come from families with money. I don't know as much about Beall's but members of the Howard Phillips clan pop on the radar in circles I've travelled in. They're not billionaires, but they're definitely not hurting.

How old are the three oldest Philips girls? Their historical clothing makes them looked middle-aged! 40s fashion was a lot of fun, they shouldn't be looking so old if they were doing it right. And other lipstick colours existed in the 40s, ladies!

How old are the three oldest Philips girls? Their historical clothing makes them looked middle-aged! 40s fashion was a lot of fun, they shouldn't be looking so old if they were doing it right. And other lipstick colours existed in the 40s, ladies!

I don't know their exact ages, but I believe they range from late teens to about 20 or so. I know Joshua Titus is the oldest, and if memory serves me right, he would be 22 or 23.

Liberty is nearly 19, Jubilee was 17 in April, and Faith is 15.

And I'm sorry to say this, but in those WWII cosplay pictures they all look like they're middle-aged.

And I'm sorry to say this, but in those WWII cosplay pictures they all look like they're middle-aged.

I don't want to be to harsh, but every time I see them in their 40's attire they kinda look like Doug in drag. :shock:

7/21/2015 CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSITION OF

CARMEN TORRES

7/23/2015 RESPONSE

TO DEFENDANTS SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION FOR

PROTECTION

7/23/2015 FOURTH AMENDED PETITION

Bumping to report that Liberty Jubilee Faith (on Facebook) have just posted about 60 new photos of themselves, once again in Old-Before-Their-Time WWII-era cosplay, at something called "ADT Open Hanger Day."

One or two pics of Beall, looking a bit frazzled. Alas, not one glimpse of Dougie to be had. I wonder how he can stand not being in the center of every camera's lense?

7/23/2015 RESPONSE

TO DEFENDANTS SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION FOR

PROTECTION

7/23/2015 FOURTH AMENDED PETITION

7/23/2015 RESPONSE

TO SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION FOR PROTECTION OF

LOURDES T MANTEUFEL

7/27/2015 REPLY TO

PLAINTIFF'S RESPONSE TO VISION FORUM, IN

C.'S MOTION FOR PROTECTION

Bumping to report that Liberty Jubilee Faith (on Facebook) have just posted about 60 new photos of themselves, once again in Old-Before-Their-Time WWII-era cosplay, at something called "ADT Open Hanger Day."

One or two pics of Beall, looking a bit frazzled. Alas, not one glimpse of Dougie to be had. I wonder how he can stand not being in the center of every camera's lense?

Annnd, the pics are gone! Hi Dougie!! :greetings-waveyellow:

Well, Marian, this is why we can't have nice things! :naughty:

Seriously, guess we know who's reading here on a regular basis! :dance:

Just got to the end of this thread. Now I need to go back and read the original thread. Wish me (and my stomach) luck fellow posters! :popcorn2:

Why? It's not like anyone's been all that critical. Heck, I didn't even post the license plate number of their Buick! :shock:

Just got to the end of this thread. Now I need to go back and read the original thread. Wish me (and my stomach) luck fellow posters! :popcorn2:

Fare thee well sweet dinosaur, and god's speed to you.

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived