IGNORED

Is creating false guilt for profit by religions a good moral

Gnostic Christian Bishop

Is creating false guilt for profit by religions a good moral tenet?

One of the lies for profit by the Churches seems to be the invention of hell to instill fear and loosen the purse strings and increase the indulgences people pay to save their souls, which were never condemned in the first place.

Another example of this for profit lying by Christianity would be Original Sin. This was something unknown to the Jews who have a different interpretation of their myths. To them, Eden was where we were elevated, not where we fell.

Is creating false guilt for profit a good moral tenet and should a religion that does so be followed?

Or would God forbid such a sin and curse those religions to hell?

!  {TEXT1}:
Please do not create duplicate threads of the same post

Gnostic Christian Bishop?!

I thought you fled this ship for good! How've you been, mate? Trolling any interesting new forums lately?!

Things have gotten a good bit more boring here since Cabinetman went quiet. You're the first hope for good entertainment I've had for a while.

Don't let me down. :twisted:

You have some balls posting a thread like this. Atheists are generally going to agree with you and theists are not.

eri I've been hoping you would engage some FJ trolls.

*pulls up a chair*

eri I've been hoping you would engage some FJ trolls.

*pulls up a chair*

Unfortunately, GCB doesn't really engage. He just posts random, sexist comments while claiming to be a more enlightened religious person than the rest of us. Oh, and YouTube videos that no one bothers to watch.

And, he seems to have aborted his new attempt to annoy us.

DAMMIT, we need a Fundie Friday here.

Your mods are not allowing my responses through.

You have to suffer them. I do not, so you will not likely have me about much.

!  {TEXT1}:
Please note that we are not censoring Gnostic Christian Bishop for content. Instead, the posts are not being approved because they have a signature/sign off, which is against the rules of the board. Posts without the signature/sign off will be approved (provided they do not break other rules of the board)

Unfortunately, GCB doesn't really engage. He just posts random, sexist comments while claiming to be a more enlightened religious person than the rest of us. Oh, and YouTube videos that no one bothers to watch.

And, he seems to have aborted his new attempt to annoy us.

DAMMIT, we need a Fundie Friday here.

We really do. I always seem to miss them; I was here for Cabinetman, but I avoided those threads because they were triggery for me and I'm not sure why. Someday I may go back and read them.

Archived