IGNORED

A shocking theory that does not leave me alone

nataraja

No, this person is mentally ill. Trust me, I work with mentally ill people.

If you work with mentally ill people you should have some decency and not bash people you believe to be mentally ill off.

If you really were a someone called to help the ill you would try to help me. You don't have to treat me of course (I can imagine that you have enough to do with the people you care for) but a nice sentance would have been enough.

You wanna know what I think of you? I think that your heart is ill. And I would rather be mentally ill than have an ill heart.

PS: Ironically you are using an avatar that displays that something is wrong with Jill.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, come on, try us. Why do you think Derick is involved in satanism/the occult and Jill had her baby already?

This is serious?????? I thought it was another of those weird theories that nobody believes but people suggest as a joke, like that Michelle is a vampire who feeds on baby souls and needs a fresh supply every year, or that they lost Jordyn a while ago while on vacation and adopted a similar looking child to replace her. Or Michelle's uterus wore out about 6 kids ago and all of the ones born since then were born to the oldest girls, who were sent away to Journey to the Heart once they started to show.

This whole thing did not came to me in a fever dream. But if I tried to tell you how I came to the oppinion that Derick is involved with satanism and that Jill might already have had her baby you probably wouldn't get it.

How can I tell you what I noticed when you know nothing about hidden satanism, the okkult and its effects in our world?

I noticed that Jill's face started to become more fake shortly after she married even though in some later pictures she started to smile genuinly again. In the photos made on Jessas wedding you could tell something was wrong with Jill. On one picture of her (not from the wedding) she looks like Kendra Wilkinson and that was one of the many pieces of the puzzle that made me think that some okkultism might be involved. I could keep on writing about things I have been noticing up until this day but you wouldn't get it so I don't even try to make you see. And if I told you that Jill does not look pregnant any more to me and her belly looks fake how would that sound read to you? You would think that I am imagining things. And if I told you that I can sense that something is wrong with my gut feeling you would simply reply that my gut feeling is wrong.

I am not holding it against you that you think my mind is out there and I am completely wrong but I am holding it against you that you didn't even wrote words like: "Listen maybe these theory is a product of your subconsciousness because you have some unresolved issues maybe you have to heal some pain inside you and everything will look different" or "What makes you believe this?" Instead most of you (not all though) wrote hutful remarks.

This will probably be the last post I make in this thread because I have said written all I have to say write to you.

Are you one of those people who believes in the Illuminati and Lizard People? Do you also believe that vaccines are Big Pharm's way of controlling the population? Cause your delusions are right up there with these conspiracy theories.

Nataraja do you think there may be other explanations for some of your observations? Such as Jill's smile? All people fake smile from time to time. Maybe she was tired, not feeling like she wanted to be "on" for the cameras, keeping sweet, etc.? Listen, I do not want to be offensive here but I have worked with the mentally ill too and have a sibling who has a serious mental illness (22 years). Its fucking heartbreaking.

So do I, and I still find this hard to believe is serious :lol:

I think the most disturbing thing in this entire thread is right here. This is, supposedly, two mental health professionals basically making fun of (and attempting to diagnose) someone they believe could be mentally ill. My beautiful, intelligent, sensitive, wonderful oldest son recently started seeing a psychiatrist for depression. OMG I would be so hurt and angry to think that she could, perhaps, find humor in his suffering. This really makes the mental heath profession look BAD.

Just because this poster has a theory that doesn't mesh with mainstream theories doesn't mean she (he?) is mentally I'll nor does it mean they are wrong. Do I think Derrick us sacrificing babies? No, I don't. I do, however, think there is a dark and terrifying side to JB and not a lot would surprise me. Yes, this theory is darker than most but no more far fetched than lots of things I read on here. Michelle has been diagnosed as having a major breakdown many times over on here for simply feeling overwhelmed doing laundry at 1 am! I would be more inclined to believe this theory than to think that qualifies as a major breakdown.

It's true, Satsnists are everywhere.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse

Get help. Having these kinds of thoughts is normal, but not being able to stop thinking about them is not. It's a hallmark of OCD (the pure O kind). It's also the kind of thing that people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia come up with, especially seeing small signs of things that no one else can see or understand.

I say this without making fun.

If you're trolling, be more subtle next time. This wasn't a good effort.

If you really believe this and don't have a mental illness, I think you need to take a good hard look at yourself and your beliefs.

I think it's funny in a strange way that the thread starter quoted me and called me names, when all I did was say that I think that theory is crap. Yeah, I still do. I think that theory is crap.

As to users making fun of mentally ill people, it's not funny. Mentally ill people deserve respect, sympathy and help.

Natarja, if you have these kind of thoughts frequently, you really should consider seeing a therapist about it.

First, I respect your right to your opinion. I think you're completely wrong, but you still have a right to think what you want. Since you took the time to post this, I will take the time to try and respond to your original post - if only because I don't want some trashy magazine or website to pick the theory up as truth:

About a week ago when eyewitnesses saw an ambulance in front of the Dillard 's house and also mentionend an explosion on another Duggar property a theory started to form inside my head. I can't proof that this theory is true but I get the vibes that it is at least half true.

If the ambulance had been called due to Jill being in labor, then it is very likely she and the baby would have been taken to be checked out at the hospital. The ambulance wound up leaving without any passengers and no one can confirm whether it was called for Jill or someone else.

The explosion occurred at a rental property located in the general area of JimBob and Michelle's home. No one was injured.

Sure it is still possible that my subconsiousness produced a gruesome story for some reason but it doesn't leave me alone so I want to tell you my theory about the Dillards and Jill's pregnancy. You very likely won't believe me but I want to get this off my chest. You can read it like the countless of fundie dreams freejinger members write about in here:

Was this actually a dream that you had or was it just a thought that popped into your head? I was a tad confused at this part. Do you actually believe this to be the truth or are you questioning a dream you had?

So here it goes:

Derick Dillard is a complete creep and involved in some satanic mindfuck. Jill might have been pregnant with twins while they claimed it was only one child. The day someone saw an ambulance outside the Dillard residence (and made a picture of it) Jill delivered her baby/the babies but they kept this a secret and from now on Jill is wearing a fake belly. Where the baby is now that I don't know, maybe they sacrificed it in a satanic ritual or seperated it from the mother to inflict some trauma based mind control on it.

(Trauma based mind control really exists in this world. It means that people traumatise little children (as early as possible) to inflict specific damages on the victims personality. Through these damages the victims develop a number of personalities and specific people will later on be able to control the victims even when they are already adults. Feel free to google it.)

Derick is many things, but I seriously doubt that he practices Satanic rituals or would murder his own child. All signs point towards the Dillards being incredibly excited about their first child's birth. Not only that, but Jill comes from a family where babies are all they care about. I sincerely doubt that she would have been allowed to marry someone who intended to sacrifice their child to Satan and I honestly doubt she would keep that information to herself once she found out.

As I stated above, if Jill had been in labor and an ambulance called, then she most likely would have been taken to the hospital. The ambulance left within a few minutes of arriving without a passenger on board, so I highly doubt she gave birth that day and is covering it up now.

As for the trauma, I also seriously doubt that what you described would occur to their child. They may wind up following the Pearl method of "training" their son, which could effect his personality and development - but what you described here is nothing like what the Pearls advocate. I sincerely doubt that Jill would allow someone else to take her child in the way you described - she isn't perfect by any means, but I have no doubt that she (and Derick) are going to love their child very much.

As for Jill's smile not being genuine (which I saw you mentioned elsewhere) - we know that Jill struggled with morning sickness throughout her first semester, which could have caused her to look less than thrilled at times. We also know, from other posters who have been pregnant, that pregnancy takes a huge toll on the human body and can leave you feeling downright miserable at times. I would find it odder if Jill did manage to constantly look over-the-top thrilled throughout pregnancy than if she showed a bit of fatigue or irritation at times.

As I said before, you have a right to your opinion. . . but I don't believe your theory is correct at all.

What picture did Jill look like Kendra Wilkinson in?

There are a lot of strange things that go on in the world, but I never have gotten the feeling that Derrick is a bad guy. If anything, Derrick is the one who joined the cult. The only thing that has made me question Derrick's character is the cat video.

I'm pretty taken aback and now ashamed of what I wrote earlier in this thread. Although I meant it in fun - thinking this was all in fun - I now see that there is something much deeper here.

The whole thing puts me in mind of that Housewives of NYC episode when Kelly Bensimone went off the deep end (while they were on the yacht) and the ladies were being pretty damn mean to her. After awhile they realized that she wasn't being ridiculous and there was something serious underlying her remarks and behavior.

I think this is what we have here. Let me qualify by saying that I suffer from bipolar disorder and if not taking my meds - well, who knows what ideas might formulate in my mind. That being said and recognizing that this is a snark forum with the possibility that trolls could be on the loose - maybe its time we take a step back and just let the 'ideas' or the original poster be. What harm is there in entertaining a strange theory or letting someone else throw out something different?

As a side note, after I re-read her original post - it struck me that the whole trauma mind control thing isn't too far off considering the whole blanket training, beat your kids into submission, instant obedience, keep sweet deal that the Duggars, ATI/IBLP and the IFB promote. So, while I think the whole of her satanic ritual thing is a little far fetched some of what she said is on point - she just used different words to illustrate the point. Okay, snark away on me if you need to - just please don't be mean.

Satire, irony, snark...Get a grip, folks.

Satire uses irony or sarcasm in order to criticise something or to make some particular POINT. Being bizarre doesn't make something satirical. If this is satire, then what POINT is being made?

Is this thread still here? IMO, either way, if this is a troll/hack or if this is someone with a mental illness having an episode, or if this is something completely left field, maybe we should let this thread die.

Still think it's a troll though.

I think the most disturbing thing in this entire thread is right here. This is, supposedly, two mental health professionals basically making fun of (and attempting to diagnose) someone they believe could be mentally ill. My beautiful, intelligent, sensitive, wonderful oldest son recently started seeing a psychiatrist for depression. OMG I would be so hurt and angry to think that she could, perhaps, find humor in his suffering. This really makes the mental heath profession look BAD.

Just because this poster has a theory that doesn't mesh with mainstream theories doesn't mean she (he?) is mentally I'll nor does it mean they are wrong. Do I think Derrick us sacrificing babies? No, I don't. I do, however, think there is a dark and terrifying side to JB and not a lot would surprise me. Yes, this theory is darker than most but no more far fetched than lots of things I read on here. Michelle has been diagnosed as having a major breakdown many times over on here for simply feeling overwhelmed doing laundry at 1 am! I would be more inclined to believe this theory than to think that qualifies as a major breakdown.

First, I never said I was a mental health professional - I am not, I work for a mental health organisation that looks after people with mental health issues, and 50% of our workforce have identified that they have had a mental health episode in the past. I work in the IT department, so I deal with people from all parts of the organisation on a day to day basis. My mother worked here for 20 years before me, so I have had regular interactions with mentally ill people for almost my entire life.

Also, at no point did I laugh or make fun of this poster. I feel sorry for them. I agree that this thread should be removed. Mocking this poster, or engaging in their fantasy/conspiracy does not help them. Do not lump me in with the poster who quoted me - I never expressed any humour in my post whatsoever.

Lol, thanks for putting words in my mouth when all I said was I found it hard to believe that OP was serious, but oookkkaaayy.

Circularlogic...your a big person, really appreciate your post. Yes, this thread should be pulled.

Lol, thanks for putting words in my mouth when all I said was I found it hard to believe that OP was serious, but oookkkaaayy.

Well, the use of the emoticon is why I (and presumably the other poster) felt like you were laughing at OP

Well, the use of the emoticon is why I (and presumably the other poster) felt like you were laughing at OP

Laughing at the situation? Yes. At the OP personally? Not at all. Nice try though.

How Does the secret twin factor in?

Maybe they lied about the pregnancy all along and were hoping to kidnap an infant around this time but are finding it more difficult than they expected?

Just while we are making up far fetched criminal plot, thought I'd throw that out there.

amster is correct, the emoticon is why I assumed you were laughing at the OP. Besides, when the 'situation' you claim was the source of your laughter is something someone said claiming to be serious, how can you make a distinction.

Sorry for lumping you together with the other poster, amster. I should have separated my thoughts better. I did feel like the OP was being online diagnosed, however, which was my issue with your post.

Honestly I am surprised by how the majority reacted to this. While it's extremely unlikely it"s certainly not impossible. I think everyone would agree the Duggars are a cult. So, while this particular theory may be a bit of a stretch it's not even close to the biggest stretch I have seen on FJ.

I would love to hear what the biggest stretch you've heard on FJ if this isn't it. I can't even imagine.

!  {TEXT1}:
This thread will not be locked or "removed" because it doesn't break any of our rules. If people stop posting to it, it will die a natural death and fall off the first page.

If nataraja disturbs you sufficiently, you might want to add her to your Foe list so that you will not see her posts anymore.

I thought the story was a joke. Don't diagnose people with mental disorders. Don't mock someone you suspect is mentally ill. DON'T tell someone to seek help; it is not helpful but patronizing.

Wonder if Pickles will pick this one up? [emoji14]ink-shock: [emoji38]

EVERYONE better remember, PICKLES reported it first!

Archived